Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seeing Who's on Dates

foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
Back when I played TS1, I used to love seeing who was on dates together whenever I went downtown. So many odd couples would appear, like Mortimer Goth with Betty Newbie, etc. It was especially amusing when something like that would happen and Bella would be at the next table... with some other guy. And neither of them thought anything of it.

There was just no rhyme or reason to the dating, and that's why I loved it so much.

Who else used to/still does watch to see who's dating Downtown?
Origin ID: foxx-fennec

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I do this always whenever my sim is Downtown! :) Always the most mismatched couples. Funny how spouses don't care if the other is out on a date, although TS1 dates are usually very innocent. You just get a meal, they eat and talk, and that's about it :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2017
    I think something funny is going on when TS4 Sims are at the restuarants without their partners. I see a lot of my own Sims out with other Sims...hm...someone must be cheating. Usually, Bella and Mortimer are with Alex but never Casandra. What's up with that? Why do they never invite their daughter out to eat? They must favor Alex a lot more.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.