March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pancakes made the ugliest kid ever...

So I had the Pancakes have a daughter. I just aged her up to a teen and wow... she looks like a camel. Her face like juts out from her neck. It is scary. I'll try and post pics later when I get home.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    YES, I need to see the pics!! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Yes, from me, too! Must see, must see.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    yes pics please. My Pancake family have 2 daughters born in game and a son made in CAS.
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    I've yet to see the Pancake family produce an attractive son or daughter so I'm not surprised lol. I'd love to see a pic!
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Yes please! Don't forget to post them!
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    The pancakes have ok genes separately but when they combine, they make something else entirely that's for sure.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yep, I never let the Pancakes procreate :D They make reeeallly odd-looking kids - like, not-found-in-nature-looking children. I really don't think the people that make the premades ever have them have children - so many of the premades have really hideous offspring! I don't mean just not beautiful, or even just plain, both of which would be fine, I mean super weird looking, with really exaggerated proportions :o The Munches are another example... :s
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Yep, I never let the Pancakes procreate :D They make reeeallly odd-looking kids - like, not-found-in-nature-looking children. I really don't think the people that make the premades ever have them have children - so many of the premades have really hideous offspring! I don't mean just not beautiful, or even just plain, both of which would be fine, I mean super weird looking, with really exaggerated proportions :oThe Munches are another example... :s

*Shudders*
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    Ok Here she is in all her glory

2iw7vog.jpg
    2n8wldl.jpg
    af7dsj.jpg
    I've had better.
  • JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member

2iw7vog.jpg
    2n8wldl.jpg
    af7dsj.jpg

Wow!! She is unfortunate looking.
    hC6F85532
  • SimAppleSimApple Posts: 27 Member
    > @MrMonty96 said:
    > The pancakes have ok genes separately but when they combine, they make something else entirely that's for sure.

Lol :D
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    omg! lol guess i'm glad i never played the pancake family. lol

some of my sims have had an affair with eliza and gotten her pregnant. the offspring turned out pretty normal looking.
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    She needs CAS..., NOW!
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    LOL! Wow.

Alexander Goth got Eliza Pancake pregnant in my game and I aged their daughter up and she turned out beautiful. Here she is with and without CC skin overlay (ignore the CAS parts. I forgot to turn UI off screenshots).

Haven_Pancake.jpg

Haven_Pancake_2.jpg
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I think cas.fulleditmode comes to mind
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Zarriel wrote: »
    She needs CAS..., NOW!

couldn't agree more lol

major surgery definitely called for. no amount of makeup is gonna help out that poor girl.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

2iw7vog.jpg
    2n8wldl.jpg
    af7dsj.jpg

Beautiful lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Lol..Interesting..Don't forget to update us if she has a love interest ;)
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I think if you "brought her face in" a little bit (if you change your sims looks) then she wouldn't be all that bad. I also think often the hairstyle you choose can make a big difference. But yeah, it's a bit funky how genetics works in this game sometimes, I've had quite a few interesting looking sims to say the least :D
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Now I kind of want to go into a new save and have the Pancakes have a kid. I've never played them and in my main save they have passed.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    How unfortunate. :s
    On the bright side consider yourself lucky...
    . most Sims 2 Sims used to look like that. B)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I think if you "brought her face in" a little bit (if you change your sims looks) then she wouldn't be all that bad. I also think often the hairstyle you choose can make a big difference. But yeah, it's a bit funky how genetics works in this game sometimes, I've had quite a few interesting looking sims to say the least :D

Yeah, I think a longer hairstyle to soften the face structure could help a lot.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

Yeah, I think a longer hairstyle to soften the face structure could help a lot.

Yeah I put that hairstyle on her just so you could see the face jutting out better. I'll try playing with her in CAS and post pore pics later.