Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen Life Event Coming Tomorrow

Does anyone know what hobby will be tied to the teen life furniture coming tomorrow? I wanted to go ahead and get my sims hobby level up before then, I never get all of the items in these events :'( Thanks for any advice :smiley:

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Teen Life Hobby Event (Teen Idol)

Length: 7 days

Requirements: Level 20+, The Pirate and his Goddess and Road to Fame quests complete and a teenager.

Prizes: Teen furniture (desk, video games, bunkbed), party hair and headphones all for teens.

Adults can also use the bunk bed prizes

I think that it is an almost impossible event because the requirements are the same as they would be if the event were for adult sims. But then I would have used about 10 adults to work on the tasks. This isn't at all possible now because I only have 2 teens (I could age my 3 preteens up to teens too though - but I sure won't because I need them as preteens too). But with only 2 teens available I don't think that I will have any chance at all to get even half of the prices.
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    Oh ok, thanks, Im so tired of losing these events and I do play daily, it's not like i dont touch the game for days or even hours for that matter...lol
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    I think that it is an almost impossible event because the requirements are the same as they would be if the event were for adult sims. But then I would have used about 10 adults to work on the tasks. This isn't at all possible now because I only have 2 teens (I could age my 3 preteens up to teens too though - but I sure won't because I need them as preteens too). But with only 2 teens available I don't think that I will have any chance at all to get even half of the prices.

I've only got two teens as well and I thought that with a three-day weekend I might make a decent amount of progress but I was very wrong.
    I have yet to complete the collection once. In fact, this morning I only just started the singing part.

I've only got two teens as well and I thought that with a three-day weekend I might make a decent amount of progress but I was very wrong.
    I have yet to complete the collection once. In fact, this morning I only just started the singing part.
    I completed it the first time yesterday. But I am still not finished with the second part.

The singing part I prefer to do at night while I sleep because it takes 4 hours (on a 3-star microphone).
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    All my Sims are adults and I wouldn't have enough time to marry any, have kids and age them to teen so this was a miss for me.
    All my Sims are adults and I wouldn't have enough time to marry any, have kids and age them to teen so this was a miss for me.
    So you are missing the toddler event too?
    Finally got the first set unlocked today, doesn't look good to getting any further sets :D My sims better be happy with just the study desk. Gonna keep them trying for a second set, though.
    edited May 2017
    I just got my second set. But it will still be a long way to the third set and with only 3 days left there is no way that I can get all 7 sets ;)
    I managed to finish the first 4 sets even though I only had 2 teens. But the 4th set cost me about 10 LPs because if I hadn't used them time would have run out now with less than an hour left for the event.
  • LilouBarleyLilouBarley Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="bandcampsquirrel;d-918479"]Does anyone know what hobby will be tied to the teen life furniture coming tomorrow? I wanted to go ahead and get my sims hobby level up before then, I never get all of the items in these events :'( Thanks for any advice :smiley: [/quote]
    I was so close to completing a second set but I seem to have magnificent luck in getting the same things every time. I surely could have gotten more with LP's but I was feeling stubborn and see where that got me. :D I don't know what event is coming next but I might like that one more.
    Well - at least I seem to have done the "Strange things in simtown" event because my toddler is hugging goodby and only have 13 hours left with 19 hours left of the event :)
    edited June 2017

@Erpe, Which toddler event?

@Erpe, Which toddler event?
    Strange Things in Simtown. It was an event that only required you to have a toddler and it took 7 days. It ran at the same time as the Teen Life event. I managed that event :)
    I must have missed that one. When I sent a sim to the park to start the latest quest there was a toddler running around. Maybe I'll do that one next.
  • Amari_is_bae_21Amari_is_bae_21 Posts: 1 New Member
    I went to something my free play and it made me start won't be way over and I was freaky really mad !!!!!!!
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    I have yet to finish any of the events in full, and I play daily, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, almost hourly, this is ridiculous, lol
    I have yet to finish any of the events in full, and I play daily, plum, almost hourly, this is ridiculous, lol
    I think the events were easier earlier. But they are now hard to finish in full unless you have a lot of SPs to spend too. The prices in the events aren't though really that important anyway.