Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STARRING ROLE: BRIDGEPORT'S FINEST / *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Comments

• Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    Just sent off my scores~ Great job everyone!
    23uvol1.jpg
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Yes Everyone Did SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Just waiting on one more set of scores then I'll post. :)

Also added (pretty awful, sorry) model wall and model headshots. I was lacking inspiration!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Hey guys! I sent my scores in too, just posting this here as well.
    Preferred Name: Mizzie
    Agent name: Melina Ross
    Head shot:
    35519995922_3d3f369953_b.jpg
    Woo! Scores all done. Will post everything tonight when home from work.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited July 2017
    @ColorMePink @Movotti @TEXASTWANGTONYA @wbombje @wiredhanna67 @Penguinwa101 @kittymeow @Klept0maniac94 @abelhinha35

Everything posted! Great job this round. Let me know if any Qs re: judging or this next assignment.

Thanks for scores @MizoreYukii and @Evergreen226

Each round will be so varied, so there'll definitely be something for everyone.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    Thank you for the feedback judges, and congratulations to not only the top placers this round... everyone deserves shout out for their efforts on the mock up. Loved them all!

First assignment sounds really good too and I can't wait to see all the entries for this one. :)
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Yay thanks for the feedback!! Already working on the concept for this next one, which I LOVE. I was obessed with crime dramas especially CSI a few years back. Really like this one.
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Oh yay! Nice to see I did so well on my mock. Thanks, judges. I'm glad you like my show and pic. :) LOL @ The Pack being remade, but recast tho. Poor Demetrio! :D

Congrats to the top 3 tho! Wooo! <3

I also love the model wall and our headshots! They look good @JoeJoe11! :smiley: My dude sticks out like a sore thumb, but I'm sure he was happy to be in the company of such beautiful ladies on that red carpet. ;)

Anyway....

Seen the first official assignment and I have no freaking clue. This may be my weakness. I don't watch crime/cop dramas at all. Comedy movies, but not dramas. I sorta have an idea, but then I don't. I'll go polish off my thinking cap for this. :sweat_smile:
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Congrats to the top three, well deserved <3<3<3 Everyone did extremely well this round. :) Looking forward to the 2nd round. :)
    @Klept0maniac94 excited to see what you do!

@Penguinwa101 I'm glad! I think there'll definitely be a round for everyone. You won't need to do any research then! ;)

@ColorMePink don't worry - in the same! I work in TV drama so I have to watch everything but crime usually doesn't interest me much. I'm sure your photo will be fab either way. (And I know, poor Demetrio!) I didn't really think the model wall out - fancy carpet and all in jeans hahaa.

@abelhinha35 yes it was very hard to judge! Excited to see what you turn in:D
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Congratulations @ColorMePink YOU Did FANTASTICALLY........and I knew you would be in the TOP !!! Yayyyyy Congrats to ALL Placers!!!!! Thanks Judges for the Scores and Feedback and Your Time and Efforts!!!! SO Happy to See My Friend @MizoreYukii Judging Love YOU Girlie!!!!

LOVE the New Wall
    it's Fab! and the Models!

I Actually LOVE this round.......I am going to Draw from for Inspiration my FAVVVVVV Crime Show.........CRIMINAL MINDS.........I've watched it from the First Season!!!!!!!! Fascinating Show! Just not sure where I am going with it Yet.........Need to Brain Storm!!! LOL
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    REFERENCE POINTS: Quantico, True Detective, Shades of Blue, Happy Valley.
    I've never heard of these... other than True Detective, but never seen it. I don't even know what it's about. :/

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited July 2017
    Movotti wrote: »
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    REFERENCE POINTS: Quantico, True Detective, Shades of Blue, Happy Valley.
    I've never heard of these... other than True Detective, but never seen it. I don't even know what it's about. :/

They're only references! Basically just a cop show - you can be the cop or the criminal.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited July 2017
    *PRE-STORY*
    *phone rings*
    "hello?"
    Karen from PR: "TAYLOR?!"
    "KAREN?! yes? whats up?"
    Karen: "ok SO... I just got up a test screening from ms. St. Claire, ok know I REALLY think this is a VERY good direction for us and the company..."
    "WHAT? WHAT'S THE JOB?!"
    Karen: "a cop drama... called SMI: GREEN BLOODS... its a spin-off with a LOT of hype, and I got you a screen test to be one of the re-occuring main characters, Officer Kimberly Nook. she's a no bones bold team-leader and I think you'd be perfect."
    "YAAAAAS! omg... send me the appointment and shoot info, NOW!"

A1: Crime Drama

Taylor Kalani as... Officer Kimberly Nook in

SMI: GREEN BLOODS

FkZclZM.jpg

SMI: GREEN BLOODS is the spin-off series of the hit prime-time show SMI: Sim Murder Investigation. GREEN BLOODS is based in the now budding metropolis of Strangetown... where some murders crawl into some EXTRA- TERRESTRIAL territory.

Sidenote: 100% didn't realize how small the image cropped... my Bad
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    @Penguinwa101 lovely!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    @JoeJoe11 That's awesome you work in TV drama. Sounds like that would be quite an interesting job. :o But haha the jeans and t-shirt look isn't too bad since are actors are just starting out. Maybe that's all they could afford. xD

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Aw you. Thanks hun. You're too sweet. :blush:<3

@Penguinwa101 That's awesome! Love the sci-fi twist to it. :)

Ok, I think google is going be my best friend for this assignment. I've heard of these shows, so that's a plus at least. :D
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sorry I'm a bit late! Thank you for the comments and my 3rd placement judges!!

Congrats to @ColorMePink and @wbombje for 1st and 2nd!! :)

I'm completely stumped for this round, I've never watched any shows like this :s
    Ya'll Gotta Watch Criminal Minds!!!!!!!!! JUS SAYIN!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Looks Awesome @Penguinwa101 <3
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Sorry I'm a bit late! Thank you for the comments and my 3rd placement judges!!

Congrats to @ColorMePink and @wbombje for 1st and 2nd!! :)

I'm completely stumped for this round, I've never watched any shows like this :s

If it helps: brainstorm some interesting situations a cop might find oneself in. Remember there are many different kind of cops...

..or you can even be the criminal, too. Just make sure it feels like a crime show (maybe check out an episode of one!)
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited July 2017
    @JoeJoe11 That's awesome you work in TV drama. Sounds like that would be quite an interesting job. :o But haha the jeans and t-shirt look isn't too bad since are actors are just starting out. Maybe that's all they could afford. xD

Ok, I think google is going be my best friend for this assignment. I've heard of these shows, so that's a plus at least. :D
    You'll do great!

And it's less glam that it sounds!!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @ColorMePink @Movotti @TEXASTWANGTONYA @wbombje @wiredhanna67 @kittymeow @Klept0maniac94 @abelhinha35

if it helps - try googling 'cop shows' etc on google images, it throws up some action shots/scenes that might help inspire you.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member

Assignment 1: Crime Drama
    Neveah Salazar in the role of: Smoke.

Starring in: Top Wanted.
    Back Story:

Smoke, a well managed Pyromaniac, seeking out revenge for those who have ever mistreated her, she finally broke and went wild and boy when she did...there is no stopping someone who is driven, yet these police chiefs will do anything in their power and beyond to stop this unknown maniac, they have personal business with smoke now, on this episode of 'Top Wanted' will they finally catch this maniac??
    pKHh9v1.jpg

911: "Hello, what is your emergency??"

Unknown: "Help! Help! My house is on fire, I'm stuck inside of my room please!!"

911: "What is your location?"

Unknown: "1412 West B lane, please hurry!"

911: "Help is on the way, please remain calm and stay there until' help arrives"

Unknown: *screams and phone cuts out*

911: "Hello? Ma'am?"

Firefighters: "Come on boys, we have one maybe more stuck inside, get to work!"

Police: "We're going to scout the area, make sure no one saw how this happened or lurking. Let's get moving boys."

After about 20 minutes of scouting the police have found a clue has to who might've been the, caused.

"Smoke..." He whispered under his breath, he leaned down and picked up one of the thorn roses smoke had left behind.
    He went back to his head officer to show him the thorn roses left around the house, it was kind of smokes signature trait anytime she was near.

"Well...this was definitely her work, scout larger around here, see if you can find her or anything that could lead us to her, this needs to stop." The head chief stated.

As everyone was busy with their jobs no one knew that Smoke had just only started leaving the scene, cracking her hands knowing that, that was one of many yet, she still has a long list to go and a lot of running to do. She left once she had heard the sound of a helicopter, smiling through her mask knowing this would be an easy list. Only thing now is to make sure she doesn't get caught and with a determined police department she might have a difficult time.

gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    Hopefully that counts<3 (:
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    These are all looking terrific, nicely done everyone. :)