Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOS! need to age my toddlers down to babies!

Guys something went wrong in my file & my newborns aged like a week before they were supposed to!

Is there ANY cheats/mods to change them back to newborn?

Comments

• Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    Press CTR+SHIFT+C to bring console up.
    Enter testingcheats true.
    Enter cas.fulleditmode (this enables you to make full edits, like when you start a new game)
    Now click on a sim while holding shift down. You should get an Edit in CAS option.
    Click that option and you're ready to edit your sim.
  • Options
    IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh dear, I'm not sure there is. Have you looked to see if there are any console command cheats?

Add on: I think there are complete guides online for Sims 4 cheats. I can check for you in like thirty minutes, but atm I'm typing real quick on my phone.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Dyrewitch wrote: »
    Press CTR+SHIFT+C to bring console up.
    Enter testingcheats true.
    Enter cas.fulleditmode (this enables you to make full edits, like when you start a new game)
    Now click on a sim while holding shift down. You should get an Edit in CAS option.
    Click that option and you're ready to edit your sim.

Newborns aren't editable in CAS. There is no Newborn age to age them down to.
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Guys something went wrong in my file & my newborns aged like a week before they were supposed to!

Is there ANY cheats/mods to change them back to newborn?

Nope, not a one.
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Thanks guys! I ended up going to an earlier save file and turning aging off & manually aging.. thank you for your help though!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I ended up going to an earlier save file and turning aging off & manually aging.. thank you for your help though!

Glad everything ended well. :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Reverting to an earlier save would have been my suggestion -- glad you figured it out. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)