Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STARRING ROLE: BRIDGEPORT'S FINEST / *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Comments

• JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @Movotti I almost did something like that, but he was going be more of a soul collector. ;)

@JoeJoe11 Mines will be in this week for sure. All I got to do is take the pic now. I set it up and made poses while juggling my zombie story, so shouldn't be too much longer now. :D

Thanks for checking in! Excited to see :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Hey............. @JoeJoe11
    Have not forgotten........will get on this tonight or tomorrow...........Thanks for the Reminder...........and WOW these entries are FABBBBBBBBULOUSSSSSSS! <3:*>:)
    Hey............. @JoeJoe11
    Have not forgotten........will get on this tonight or tomorrow...........Thanks for the Reminder...........and WOW these entries are FABBBBBBBBULOUSSSSSSS! <3:*>:)

Great!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2017
    Almost done. :# About to go into editing mode. B)

Edit: Be in tomorrow. Well today since it's after 12 here right now. It's done, but I'm putting the final touches on it. ;)
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
    @Movotti I almost did something like that, but he was going be more of a soul collector. ;)

@JoeJoe11 Mines will be in this week for sure. All I got to do is take the pic now. I set it up and made poses while juggling my zombie story, so shouldn't be too much longer now. :D

Yay!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    @wiredhanna67 Hey! Due to Photobucket's new policy in which you have to pay to share photos on 3rd party sites, would you mind reuploading your picture onto another hosting site? I personally recommend Flickr as I find it gives the best quality (at least back in the day).
    23uvol1.jpg
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    @Evergreen226 Oh! Thank you for telling me! Sure!!
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    edited July 2017
    Mock: Supernatural Teen Drama
    THE PACK
    Starring Britney Scott and Demetrio Cruz
    35623509875_892dbe75a2_o.png
    Full Size
    After her mother's untimely death, Lucy Turner and her father decide to move to the small town of Lupin to start a new life. The intelligent and modest Lucy then begins attending Lunar High where she meets a handsome jock (Tyler Lucas) who takes a keen interest in her. As she begins to fall for the seemingly normal athlete she starts hanging out with the wrong crowd. The young man's group of friends who called themselves "The Pack." A rowdy clique with odd rituals and even odder behavior who practically run the school. Maybe even the town. Only time will tell how deep and dark their secret is and how far she'll go to follow her heart. Will Lucy survive The Pack?
    edited July 2017
    Sorry for the wait. I would have had it up sooner, but things got a little busy. The edit was just me fixing the starring part, which listed their characters at first. :)

Edit: Dang it. I see one measly typo after all that rechecking. :angry:
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @ColorMePink
    That looks like a watchable show!
    Wait... Is it that werewolf show that my sims watch sometimes? Oooohhhh
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Movotti wrote: »
    @ColorMePink
    That looks like a watchable show!
    Wait... Is it that werewolf show that my sims watch sometimes? Oooohhhh

Haha yep. It comes on at 9 pm right after My Boyfriend is a Vampire and is the lead in for Honey the High School Ghost Whisperer. :D (lol those shows sounds like they would be on the same channel. Well all of them do. xD)
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    edited July 2017
    Carlotta Alberg
    Supernatural Teen Drama

Healing the Night
    Teen drama about a vampire hunter
    kSaJif5.png

Sorry, I don't really have a story to go along with it. I've never really watched teen shows, except for Buffy :D ! I think I'm a little out of my element with this round.

*Edited to add a very brief description.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    @Klept0maniac94 I absolutely love your shot! It's gorgeous and the story sounds intriguing.

@abelhinha35 Your model is so pretty. Nice entry!

@Movotti I adore Gimme Cash's outfit and her expression! This is one of my favorites of this round :)!

@ColorMePink I love this! I love Britney's hair, she's so pretty. Sounds like an interesting story.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    edited July 2017
    @wbombje Thank you. <3 She is a sim I've had sitting in my bin since forever. She's usually blonde. I really should name her officially and use her for something. The poor thing is always an extra. xD
    Wowwwwwwwwww Love all of them............. @ColorMePink
    I NEVER watch TV.........ONLY certain shows nothing to do with Supernatural JUST MOVIES............LOLLLLLLLL This looks AWESOME!!!!!!! >:)

@wbombje
    LOVE IT.............Great Editing here too >:)

@JoeJoe11
    Finally getting time to do this........... Know its due today well its 4 am here........and I am in a creative mood LOL
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Thank you so much! I can't wait to see yours!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    edited July 2017
    These all look great! Love the variety.

I'll post modelling wall etc on Monday and start judging then.

Had a bit too much to drink last night and feel so hungover *retreats*

@MissBirdie You're the only (active) reserve left -- if you did want to get this in by Monday but can't do today then it's fine by me, just might have to knock one or two points off -- not that it matters as it's the mock anyhow.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Wowwwwwwwwww Love all of them............. @ColorMePink
    I NEVER watch TV.........ONLY certain shows nothing to do with Supernatural JUST MOVIES............LOLLLLLLLL This looks AWESOME!!!!!!! >:)

@wbombje
    LOVE IT.............Great Editing here too >:)

@JoeJoe11
    Finally getting time to do this........... Know its due today well its 4 am here........and I am in a creative mood LOL

woo! sure it'll be great :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Got my SHOT ......... @JoeJoe11 ........ I got called out...........so it will be late tonight before I can do the edit.............so sorry.........an emerg
    Got my SHOT ......... @JoeJoe11 ........ I got called out...........so it will be late tonight before I can do the edit.............so sorry.........an emerg

Honestly don't worry about it -- real life comes first. Hope everything is okay and nothing too serious. <3

Look forward to seeing it.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited July 2017
    Lizette Leone
    Supernatural Teen Drama
    Salem's Teenage Witch
    T9iypJ6.png
    Avalon comes to Salem to Avenge her Ancestors Death's -- Being Burned at the Stake....by The Township....back 100's of Years Ago......!! She is Rounding up all the Witch's to Seek Revenge.....As the Town Sleeps UNAWARE!

• wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA sounds like a show I'd watch<3
    @wbombje I loved buffy the vampire slayer (right??)
    @ColorMePink I love the background x'D such bullies lol!
    @Klept0maniac94 reminds me of the lovely bones, that movie made me cry so hard. I loved it tho (:
    @abelhinha35 <3
    @Movotti I don't know why but it reminds me of goosebumps makes me wanna watch it!<3

@JoeJoe11 I hope you don't mind that I added a show name, I didn't change anything besides that.
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA sounds like a show I'd watch<3
    @wbombje I loved buffy the vampire slayer (right??)
    @ColorMePink I love the background x'D such bullies lol!
    @Klept0maniac94 reminds me of the lovely bones, that movie made me cry so hard. I loved it tho (:
    @abelhinha35 <3
    @Movotti I don't know why but it reminds me of goosebumps makes me wanna watch it!<3

@JoeJoe11 I hope you don't mind that I added a show name, I didn't change anything besides that.

No worries! Will update main page later.
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Lizette Leone
    Supernatural Teen Drama
    Salem's Teenage Witch
    T9iypJ6.png
    Avalon comes to Salem to Avenge her Ancestors Death's -- Being Burned at the Stake....by The Township....back 100's of Years Ago......!! She is Rounding up all the Witch's to Seek Revenge.....As the Town Sleeps UNAWARE!

Fab!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited July 2017
    Awwwwwwwww !!!! Thanks @wiredhanna67 & @JoeJoe11 :D;) I HAD A BLAST AND DARK IS WHAT I LOVE!!!!!!! >:)>:)>:) HEHEHEHEHEHE
    WOW EVERYONE Really Brought IT!!!!!!!! Love all the EDITS!!!!!!!!! :D:p:*<3 OH this was 2500 Comments Yayyyyyy Love those badges LOL :p