Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry at gyms - is it possible?

If the creation of dirty clothes starts with the placement of a hamper, could we possibly not tie it to just a sim's home?

I'm imagining playing as a gym employee (fake job). I could have my poor sims clean up after the gym members, and then pay them a meager wage. :D
42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Comments

• IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    Omg, that's an awesome fake job to try out.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I was thinking spa for me
    Because the requirements aren't that much so you could make a split lot. Half spa, half laundromat.
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

I love fake jobs. Almost none of my sims are employed in the traditional sense. It's too easy to get rich, and then I get bored. I have to keep them struggling lol. I could plop a hamper down, make a utility room and lock the door for only me. I could spend the day repairing stuff and washing all the towels.

I love fake jobs. Almost none of my sims are employed in the traditional sense. It's too easy to get rich, and then I get bored. I have to keep them struggling lol. I could plop a hamper down, make a utility room and lock the door for only me. I could spend the day repairing stuff and washing all the towels.

My Sims tend to have the actual jobs because I make them have 5+ children, and it just makes it more convenient for me, but I've been meaning to try out a fake nanny job on another save. It sounds really fun.
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

My Sims tend to have the actual jobs because I make them have 5+ children, and it just makes it more convenient for me, but I've been meaning to try out a fake nanny job on another save. It sounds really fun.

I find juggling a career and children difficult. I hate sending toddlers to daycare. I tend to have a lot of single females with tons of kids (don't judge me). They usually work from home, or they take their tots to their "fake" jobs. :D

I find juggling a career and children difficult. I hate sending toddlers to daycare. I tend to have a lot of single females with tons of kids (don't judge me). They usually work from home, or they take their tots to their "fake" jobs. :D

Baha, no judgement here. I tend to play male couples with tons of kids, and I always go crazy on decorating their children's rooms. It makes it super hard to pay the bills because all of those deco items have to add up eventually, lmao. Not many of my Sims ever work from home 'cause they're normally too busy with the kids (of course, this was different before Parenthood came out,) but the stay-at-home dad does have a Piano club for his kids to better teach them, and I'm planning on making him, in a fake-job way, kind of like a music teacher to the townies. I'll make it, like, 32 Simoleons a lesson, or something similar. Having a fake job like THAT though and tons of kids sound absolutely exhausting. :D