Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

@TeamLaundry

13...Next

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2017
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Druscylla wrote: »
    I just do not get the laundry obsession LOL I mean congratulations but I feel it doesn't add much in terms of game play like the other aspects. But to each their own.

1. For builders and decorators, it means a whole new room to build and decorate.

2. Maids and butlers will actually have something to do

3. Family players will use them constantly, and it gives stay-at-home parents/grandparents more to do while kids and spouses are at work.

The second one is very true. My butler does far too much fake cleaning for how much I pay him lmao

how can you have your sims raise skills if you ask a butler to do everything i acutaly stop hiring one i clearly do not went any of my sims to be lazy doing nothingnot every players plays the same after all

I never said all players play the same, quit acting like I need to play the same way you do. You're a middle aged man for crying out loud. Learn boundaries. I know you've probably got some disability that makes it impossible for you but do try.

That is not acceptable to say to anyone, I don't care who you are. I'm a 35 year old female. There are MANY older players. I was 17 when Sims 1 came out, and I've been playing for 17+ years. The day I stop having fun is the day I die.

You may not like someone for their personality or their interests and that's okay. But bringing up age or developmental issues is not okay. You would do well to know your own boundaries.

You guys need to stop acting like you're peoples moms. If you're going to call out @somethingstellar for their behavior, then you need to call out the other guy too. He's not exactly been the friendliest.

Everybody just needs to chill.

Friendlysimmers has not personally attacked anyone by age or mental capacity. Therein lies the difference. You might find him annoying, but he hasn't crossed that line. Those are the forum rules, so I don't even need to Mom you. You all should know better.

Now go to your rooms before I give you something to cry about. :D

Um... friendlysimmer spams threads, constantly. She copy pastes everything over and over. She derails threads all the time with laundry comments... since the came out. So yeah, maybe she hasn't personally attacked people, but she has broken several rules.

Look, I'm not saying there is no wrongdoing on friendlysimmers' side, but it comes down to basic respect. Talking about someone's age/race/gender/orientation is where the boundary should be. That is a very low blow, and completely uncalled for. Criticizing the behavior is perfectly fine. Criticizing the actual person is not.

Well I agree. But, in this case this particular simmer has a personality that really gets to people. I swear ive seen several threads from her about laundry since 2014, not even kidding. I saw her copy pasting the exact same thing in every single thread. Telling people to vote for laundry. I don't know. I'm just really annoyed at this point. I dont knoew her age or gender, but i do know she tends to spam threads every time she doesnt get what she wants.

I wouldn't even mind that they repeat things all the time, what really gets to me is how often I have interacted with this person and they've put words in my mouth or tried to tell me what I should think, and how often I've seen them do that to other people. Nobody. And I mean nobody tells me what to do or think. I will verbally sand-blast them in the face until they're submissive and learn to sit in the corner if that's the approach they take. I will not have it. I'm even worse in person, its not an internet thing. I had someone try to mug me once with a fake weapon and I punched him in the face. I don't fall for that hand in the hoodie nonsense for a minute.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    They are a male. :wink:
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited June 2017
    I just do not get the laundry obsession LOL I mean congratulations but I feel it doesn't add much in terms of game play like the other aspects. But to each their own.

1. For builders and decorators, it means a whole new room to build and decorate.

3. Family players will use them constantly, and it gives stay-at-home parents/grandparents more to do while kids and spouses are at work.

The second one is very true. My butler does far too much fake cleaning for how much I pay him lmao

how can you have your sims raise skills if you ask a butler to do everything i acutaly stop hiring one i clearly do not went any of my sims to be lazy doing nothingnot every players plays the same after all

I never said all players play the same, quit acting like I need to play the same way you do. You're a middle aged man for crying out loud. Learn boundaries. I know you've probably got some disability that makes it impossible for you but do try.

That is not acceptable to say to anyone, I don't care who you are. I'm a 35 year old female. There are MANY older players. I was 17 when Sims 1 came out, and I've been playing for 17+ years. The day I stop having fun is the day I die.

You may not like someone for their personality or their interests and that's okay. But bringing up age or developmental issues is not okay. You would do well to know your own boundaries.

You guys need to stop acting like you're peoples moms. If you're going to call out @somethingstellar for their behavior, then you need to call out the other guy too. He's not exactly been the friendliest.

Friendlysimmers has not personally attacked anyone by age or mental capacity. Therein lies the difference. You might find him annoying, but he hasn't crossed that line. Those are the forum rules, so I don't even need to Mom you. You all should know better.

Um... friendlysimmer spams threads, constantly. She copy pastes everything over and over. She derails threads all the time with laundry comments... since the came out. So yeah, maybe she hasn't personally attacked people, but she has broken several rules.

Look, I'm not saying there is no wrongdoing on friendlysimmers' side, but it comes down to basic respect. Talking about someone's age/race/gender/orientation is where the boundary should be. That is a very low blow, and completely uncalled for. Criticizing the behavior is perfectly fine. Criticizing the actual person is not.

Well I agree. But, in this case this particular simmer has a personality that really gets to people. I swear ive seen several threads from her about laundry since 2014, not even kidding. I saw her copy pasting the exact same thing in every single thread. Telling people to vote for laundry. I don't know. I'm just really annoyed at this point. I dont knoew her age or gender, but i do know she tends to spam threads every time she doesnt get what she wants.

I wouldn't even mind that they repeat things all the time, what really gets to me is how often I have interacted with this person and they've put words in my mouth or tried to tell me what I should think, and how often I've seen them do that to other people. Nobody. And I mean nobody tells me what to do or think. I will verbally sand-blast them in the face until they're submissive and learn to sit in the corner if that's the approach they take. I will not have it.

Hey buddy, I'm seeing that you could use some chill. See, that petition you began would look terrible with a banned hoster hahaha People need you now, let it go.

[edit in order to get the chilling gif to work]
    letitgo_zpsrycmxwtq.gif?t=1498549508
    Post edited by DominicLaurence on
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    edited June 2017
    I highly doubt friendlysimmers even cares. They've got a fighting spirit, that's for plum sure, lmao.

Edited: Because I was starting to write an essay, lmao. Also because the curse sensor stopped working? Tf?
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

I wouldn't even mind that they repeat things all the time, what really gets to me is how often I have interacted with this person and they've put words in my mouth or tried to tell me what I should think, and how often I've seen them do that to other people. Nobody. And I mean nobody tells me what to do or think. I will verbally sand-blast them in the face until they're submissive and learn to sit in the corner if that's the approach they take. I will not have it.

Hey buddy, I'm seeing that you could use some chill. See, that petition you began would look terrible with a banned hoster hahaha People need you now, let it go.

plum.gif

Hahaha you are full of correctness my good man. Onward with my petition I go!
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    I'm so happy laundry won. I hope that they will have laundry mats with these features: (1) go to the laundry mat and wash your own clothes, watch TV there, grab a soda, chips or candy (about time) from vending machine while you wait, chat it up with fellow simmers, sit in a chair. read a book or play on your phone. (2) have a regular laundry room attendant that you can pay if you chose to drop off your laundry--for the wealthy or busy simmer. The laundry attendant cleans the laundry mat (wiping counters, sweeping and mopping, etc.,) empties trash, fixes machines when they brake down, empty the lent from dryers, takes quarters out of machines that your sims put into the machines. (3) Simmers ability to insert quarters into washer and the dryer. Come on sims develop team; you've washed your clothes at laundry mats--I hope; Can you see all the possibilities. A gal can hope.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    @Orchid13 but what will you do if laundry wins the vote? :D

ZU6MUcP.gif
  • IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    Izzabelle wrote: »

ded
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Izzabelle wrote: »

I will complain, because I don't think this is a necessary feature in my game and not all players play the same way. :D
    21mbz47.jpg