Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Haven't played in a few days -- had some computer issues and finally had to reinstall Origin. Other than a brief peek to make sure my saves were intact (I'd backed up my folders just in case) I haven't spent much time playing.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    @Toreshinbo
    Does that mean in Sims 4, the vampires actually need to eat ACTUAL food in Sims 4? I remember in sims 3, actual food did nothing for them, they had to have blood or die...
    You really got me curious now!

@5782341b77vl
    ....?? How do/ did you find out the names and such of all THOSE pre-mades? I only just by luck/ chance found out about Amber but most of the luck required knowing her first name due to the in game décor poster of her :lol:
    Additional; the story you're playing, sounds/ looks really good so far. I tend to think from the screen shots she sort of enjoying herself :lol:

@Kilov17 Sims 4 vampires can eat human food but it doesn't do anything for them (unless it's made with plasma fruit, like plasma fruit salad), unless they have the Withered Stomach weakness which means ordinary food makes them sick. I believe Caleb Vatore actually has the foodie trait.
    Miko is currently at a bar, and, while she was too busy dancing to notice what was going on in the background, I did happen to notice: Cassandra Goth - who is married to J Huntington III - tried to kiss Jackie Blue (some random townie dude who married Darling Walsh), though he rejected her.

I suspect she may take after her mother... Bella is currently seeing three different men (not including Mortimer, since he's dead).
    Playing with MCCC, Johnny Zest and Don Lathario got married and adopted a baby XD

In my current game, MCCC got Johnny married to Malcolm Landgraab. They haven't adopted, but Johnny's daughter lives with them (but her mother is some townie woman).

MCCC is also responsible for the other relationships I mentioned... including Bella's multiple lovers.

MCCC has been really causing havoc in my game -- Gavin Richards has been the man about town: twins with Summer Holiday, triplets with Miko Ojo, single babies with Penny Pizzazz and a couple of random townies before settling down with Ulrike (nee Faust) and their daughter. Then MCCC married Summer and Gunther Munch, who then got my Sim, Cassidy Purdue, pregnant (well, that was me not MCCC :D ). I had Summer divorce Gunther and sent one twin to live with Gavin (he looks just like him) and Gunther took the other (who looks just like Summer but a male version) to live with Cassidy and their son, Jaxon. They now have a toddler daughter, Michaela, as well as being married. Summer moved to an apartment in San Myshuno and is now married to Morgan Fyres. Eventually I plan to have the twin that's living with Gavin move in with Gunther as a teen and be a holy terror because of being ignored as a child since Ulrike disliked him; he was a reminder of Gavin's wandering ways.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Here's the pictures I promised on the previous page. These twins are Fricorith and Magdalena Straud, children of Vladislaus Straud and Lilith Vatore. First we have Magdalena in her Normal and Dark Form:

06-28-17_7-10-16PMa_zpsspqrfsuj.png

06-28-17_7-09-30PMa_zpsbhxhklot.png

Here's Fricorith:

06-28-17_7-10-56PM%20-%20Copy_zpstquosabm.png

06-28-17_7-15-12PMa_zpsfbbdao2r.png

06-28-17_7-12-38PM%20-%20Copy_zpsukq3lvqj.png

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    I wanted to play with Aliens, so I created one, and converted Travis Scott (Townie) into an alien as well. Welllll, he had to go investigate that weird light, and had a few weird symptoms.

umNUHiJ.jpg

DL98AMj.jpg

Which resulted in the birth of his TWINS (with Pollinator Technician #3, and not his wifey.

Meet Kiara (blue), and Konnor (green).
    m7wXCTf.jpg
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So my new game is going smoothly! I am upset I had to delete the family but I started over with Cinderella and Raelynn. This time I gave Raelynn a daughter, Shiloh. I added Jughead Jones, from Riverdale, and he is going to be a romantic interest for Rae. They are perfect for each other! The story line behind them is they met in high school and bonded over their mutual interest for writing. Cindy is waiting for Emmitt to age up, one or two days, so they can start dating. I just love this little family!

06-28-17_9-53-56PM_zpss5ouyhbh.png
    Cinderella Moore, second gen heir.

06-28-17_9-54-20PM_zpsy5qdadqa.png
    Raelynn Moore

06-28-17_9-55-23PM_zpsvsepul49.png
    Jughead Jones, I think he looks an awful lot like Cole Sprouse.

06-28-17_10-03-14PM_zpstjnhcw45.png
    Shiloh Moore, Raelynn's daughter.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Well, this was over a period of time, I'm playing two games-- Anyway...
    After starting to play with this sim I had put into town several sim days after starting to play a town, while playing with my own version of Candy Behr who also is still alive in town, my sim got the Welcome Wagon...
    Invited Clara to the group, had my sim try a smooch, after she accepted that tried something else..

mXABkFP.jpg

She must not be in a happy marriage to accept so easily, he husband was there too. He stood outside the closet while they were in there, looking at it. He knew what was going down clearly and didn't care lol..

Some sim days later, my sim moved on and she had a baby--

vD1LPZo.jpg

.... What kind of name for a baby is THAT?!!!?
    Goopy? Maybe whatever is in his diaper but really?

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Sawyer and Liberty decided to start their family they were nearing adulthood and decided it was time even though they weren’t at where they really wanted to be. Still living in a one room one bathroom apartment. Liberty went into labor and meet Sawyer at the Hospital since he'd been at work. They ended up being blessed with twin daughters. Luckily their bedroom is big enough so the girls will be in there. Hopefully, they will be able to afford a bigger place once they become children. The girls were delivered by their paternal Aunt.

Liberty heavily pregnant
    ddgET8q.png

Time for baby (s) to arrive.
    4r75LCx.png

Sawyer is in a panic.
    HN8CNsM.png

Sawyer runs behind his sister Mariah the Doctor.
    Tb0nHtx.png

Proud Parents of two girls (Charity and Destiny)
    dpUme7R.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    So in-between writing a paper this weekend/week, I did sneak in some game play. For those that don't remember, I had wanted to send my sims to the pool after their long night out at a restaurant (filled with vampires and death! xD). I still haven't done anything with Vivian's urn, but I'm about to download a new church with a graveyard, so I'll probably put it there!

They finally made it to the new swimming lot I added. I really like it and the location I placed it at. I can't remember the name of the lot, but I placed it in Newcrest right next to that giant 50x50(?) lot. There's a few play items outside the lot for the kids to enjoy if they don't want to swim anymore, and there's a toddler room on the lot for them to enjoy themselves too. Overall it is a great family lot!

Upon arrival, I tested the new slides as this was my first time encountering them. Darian failed immediately upon the first try. Poor thing!
    kqBjzfh.png

His sister, Tania, was amazing at the slides though! I forgot to snap a pic, but I thought it was pretty funny that the bookworm was outdoing her active brother.

The parents split off to do their own thing. Mom is pregnant (again!) and can't do much, so she just got in the water for a relaxing swim. The dad decided he wanted to dive though. He landed belly first! :joy: So much for being athletic.
    83w7C28.png

Tania came over to chat with mom and her new friend, which eventually resulted in a splash war.
    eyZ04Ci.png

She seems quite proud of herself for that!
    LeM1RTI.png

I then sent the family home and the rest of the evening was uneventful. (Though I admit I can't remember the rest, lol.)

The next morning, mom received an invite to shop with a friend at a flea market. I forgot to take a picture, but she bought a neon pink/purple chair for her new home office. It was so gaudy! But I loved it all the same, it fits her hair and I can totally see her purchasing it. It was my first time in San Myshuno too, very cool!
    She was hungry though (got the invite first thing in the morning), so I had her order some curry. Big mistake!
    I think the best part about these pics are the lady's face. :joy:
    p0G5s7e.png
    nfG8zCa.png

It was mom's day off, so after she hung out with some of the friends she's met. They went to the Fitness and Wellness center I placed in the game, which is a combined gym and spa! She's been having kids one right after the other, so the baby weight is hard to get rid of. Now she's working on losing it. I downloaded a mod so pregnant sims can do yoga, so that was what she focused on for most of her visit. She also used the sauna a bit (just a bit). Another mod too!
    JdhXo44.png

Though I did encounter a weird issue where she walked into a locker room, then couldn't get out. The door was a "Boys Only" and it was backwards! Somehow a female sim can walk in but not out. I'm not sure what that was about, but I finally figured out the issue and reversed the door.

I forgot pics during my last gameplay. xD
    Next day she was invited out for breakfast to the Japanese restaurant I added to the game. I had to do a lot of fixing on this lot. It is absolutely beautiful, but the creator added spa stuff to mimic the Japanese seating and used moo liberally, which made the lot mostly un-functional as a restaurant. A lot of fixing and cleaning, but I looove how it turned out! If I get the chance I'll take a pic of it for you guys later.

Anyways, the mom invited the whole family, so they got the big seated table next to a lovely pond. There were no breakfast items due to the menu, so the mom and kids had ramen while the dad had a pork dish (I think). Friend had some orange chicken(?). All was going well, though the "get up and look at everything!" glitch was present. I had one dining couple stand next to the table my family was at and....cheer? Idk what they were doing, but it was weird. xD Family had a great time otherwise, though the poor mom was literally a foot from the toilet when she peed herself. :/ Now that's some bad luck! I had her wash her hands several times to get the hygiene bar back up.

After that, the week started again. Darian met Wolfgang Munsch(?) at school, and was then invited by him to the park to hang out. I did think it was weird because Wolfgang and his friend are both teens, but I used this as an excuse to have Darian start turning into a moody child and future teen with the bad influences. I had noticed the club Wolfgang was part of, so had Darian show interest. After an invite and eventual joining, I had the inspiration to go through with one of my ideas. I wanted to create a "mom's only" club for the mom. I had to download a gender filter/trait to fit the mom requirement, and use the parenting skill since we can't specifically choose people with kids. The club is currently empty and without a good/catchy name (taking suggestions!), but at least it is set up! I hope to fill it soon, either with MCCC or by meeting new parents.

This last part is the best part! Eric Lewis (I think that's his name) is friends with the dad, Gavin Richards, and he wanted to come over. I had stopped paying attention to the interactions between the two and instead focused on the mom who had just gotten home from work when I noticed something peculiar in her queue. And you know what? She had a jealous reaction queued! It turns out Eric Lewis was hitting on the dad with a risqué question the moment she arrived! :hushed: I wanted to see what would happen, so let the game play. She was really mad, and I was also offended, so I sent her over to yell at Eric. He did not like that! After that Eric and the mom went back and forth being mean with each other, with me only occasionally queuing stuff. The dad, during the first few minutes of this, actually yelled at the mom after she was mean to Eric! :grimace: I have never seen them react that way towards each other before, they are usually so sweet and loving (autonomously flirting too!), so I was pretty shocked. I had the mom, out of spite, go after Eric more since the husband got mad at her. xD It was at that point I noticed poor Tania just a few feet from this mess, happily coloring and completely ignoring everything going down. :sweat_smile: I sent the dad to put her to sleep, he crashed for a bit (low energy) and then I had him come back and kick out say goodbye to Eric. I had the dad calm the mom down, but unfortunately the "Apologize" interaction had left before that. I imagined them talking it out during the calming gesture though. For a minute there, during the fighting, I was hoping she would get into a fight with Eric and kick his butt despite being pregnant. :joy: Either way, that was hilarious! It was a shame I didn't take pics, I had never seen her so mad before. She's now got a negative relationship with her husband's best friend though, so we'll see how awkward the next meeting is!

Does anyone know if pregnant sims can fight? :lol: And any club name suggestions?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

There was a toddler in Monte Vista named Goopy GilsCarbo.
  • LizzyX4LizzyX4 Posts: 69 Member
    > @Simtown15 said:
    > Kilov17 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > .... What kind of name for a baby is THAT?!!!?
    > Goopy? Maybe whatever is in his diaper but really?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There was a toddler in Monte Vista named Goopy GilsCarbo.

Goopy GilsCarbo was in Sims 2, right? He was one of my sister's favorite sims! She played all kinds of stories with him in them. Then we had Good Carbonara (sp?) as a food in Sims 3, if I'm remembering right. :)

Not in my game, since I haven't played yet today, but today in my sister's game her family was sleeping and a vampire named Alma, I think, walked in to their house, walked up THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS to the teenage boy's room and drank from him until he passed out. My sis tried clicking off the sleeping command for the parents to intercept the vampire and ask her to leave before she did anything, but they just slept. So far, the boy is okay. :(
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I was just wondering if people could be on the lookout for Emmott Cortes and upload him to the gallery if possible. I'm having a hard time because when I started my game with Cinderella, they were both teenagers. I dont know if he is now or not. Please and thank you. Or if anyone has cute Prince Charming look alike Sims that would be great too thanks.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Loaded my game up earlier today to find that Eric Lewis is still trapped behind a wall! Put a door there, had him walk through it, then door removed.

Dennis Kim is the gardener of the household and he decided to plant some apple trees. Vivian threw a dinner party and invited her friends (the other premades) and I've noticed that a sim will tend the bar now.

Dennis helped Olivia with her latest school project and it sits nicely in her room. Kind of him to help since she was in a mean phase and swore at him!

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Sent the King family to Granite Falls for a week's vacation.

Alyssa loves the fresh air and went for a jog around the lodging before laying down to watch the clouds with her sister Maddison.
    buQ3U1Zl.png
    YTlnOHkl.png

Dad and son, Bryce and Bryce Junior enjoy a bit of fishing at the nearby stream.
    bJgd1Fml.png

And mother, Jade, enjoys a moment's peace by watching the clouds under the shade of a tree.
    IU1F84Al.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    LizzyX4 wrote: »
    Goopy GilsCarbo was in Sims 2, right? He was one of my sister's favorite sims! She played all kinds of stories with him in them. Then we had Good Carbonara (sp?) as a food in Sims 3, if I'm remembering right. :)

I think they're the same Goopy because Sims 2 takes place after Sims 3!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim got pregnant by her boyfriend Shaurya Datta and she is almost in her final stage. I changed her daughter's last name to her father's last name (her father is Don Lothario)
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Made a new family to do a story with. Here are the sims of the Ruffin's (idk) family.

B28dpEx.png
    This is Nicolette, the mom. Her traits are Noncommitical, foodie, and self assured. Her aspiration is party animal. She is a fashionista and tends to completely ignore her kids all together. Yet she kept having them..

YOvAA2y.png
    This is Leo, the dad. His traits are Family oriented, Neat, and Creative. His aspiration is Big Happy Family. He tries to control his family while his wife deals with her job and isn't home often.

fl5tGXH.png
    This is Skylar, one of their two teen daughters. Her traits are gloomy and loves outdoors, and her aspiration is Bestselling author. I Wanted a character with insecurities so i made her story that she gets teased for her looks and now she thinks she has to be perfect.

Lw6lo69.png
    This is Kaylee, their other daughter. She has black hair cause she's a rebel. Her traits are Frenzied Rebel (custom) and Slob. Her aspiration is Chief of Mischief. She is angry cause the rebel trait makes sims angry when at their home lot and when around parents.

la2ZouY.png
    This is Kendra, their child daughter. Her trait is outgoing and her aspiration is Social butterfly. I just love her Crybaby shirt <3

3yhqf8Q.png
    This is Channing, their child son. His trait is Geek and his aspiration is whiz kid. kendra in the background oml XD

xu1ZYqH.png
    This is Elliot, the toddler! He is inquisitive (and cute :3)

Z7DWgbr.png
    Kaylee doesn't really get along with her sister. And she was angry. So she had to let her anger out somehow, right? Well it didn't help...

Pe6quVk.png
    Despite being angry, Kaylee did feel bad. So she made up for it by sharing an embarrasing secret.

7nkEUPM.png
    Of course, Skylar had to go make sure she looked okay. Sigh no one should have to go through this :(

l3V1Ly4.png
    While all that happens, the kids play dolls. Well, the children play, Ell just observes them.

Sl02q5P.png
    To blow of steam, Kaylee watches TV. She looks like the tv is offending her XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    i met my first great grandchild
    fw9kot7.jpg
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
    Simtown15 wrote: »

There was a toddler in Monte Vista named Goopy GilsCarbo.

... That's terrible! I think-- or I hope only in the Sim world could a being end up with such a horrible name! It's so horrible it almost seems hateful.

Anyway, in one of my games...
    Got an interesting and questionable screen shot :lol:
    G0ojRjP.jpg
    Added a pool to the lot behind one of those two areas with non-growing, non-interaction bushes and such...
    Nothing really interesting happened; though I did find this is a BAD pair IMO.
    A screen shot of their Teenage daughter...
    AsiQZ9o.jpg

Yikes! :lol:
    (Well, I guess it could be worse but could be better too!

In my other game...
    LsP9Fqs.jpgzmuZUEi.jpg
    DANCE PARTY! :lol: And in such a small room... It's a legacy game, so that's why you see a bed, started the house with a bed room... -shrugs-

J7FVYQR.jpg

Yes, the mail carrier was invited and aged up after many of the 'Club' members had left.
    I was surprised so have so many of them getting down as being 'active' is also a DO and many of them like 90% of the time do, do that (via Jog).
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    edited June 2017
    The girls and their parents.
    nWYzSRc.png

The girls became toddlers. They look pretty identical to me.

Charity (Wild)
    irQLuzO.png

Destiny (Fussy)
    B9gtJ3i.png

The bedroom setup
    Ou46EQO.png

A Ghost came over since their lot is haunted and it turned out to be Liberty’s grandfather Cornelius Lockwood the founder of this family. Destiny and her Great-Grandpa whom was very mad for some reason.
    T575nBR.png

Sawyer and Liberty were able to get away to the gym and were dog tired as they headed home.
    7U90mB3.png

Sawyer isn’t sure what to think when his wife tells him there is another baby on the way. But surely after twins, one couldn’t be that bad. Hope they can soon get a bigger place.

P1e7YL6.png
    TJxTNWR.png

Girls sleeping
    5GnlvIQ.png
    Post edited by Nephesh_Spirit on
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    @Toreshinbo
    Does that mean in Sims 4, the vampires actually need to eat ACTUAL food in Sims 4? I remember in sims 3, actual food did nothing for them, they had to have blood or die...

No, only plasma and everything that has plasma satisfies vampires. I think it's because food doesn't satisfy Caleb, he keeps ordering more food to try to keep him satisfied. I think it's a bug, but still pretty funny to see.
  • LizzyX4LizzyX4 Posts: 69 Member
    > @Simtown15 said:
    > LizzyX4 wrote: »
    >
    > Goopy GilsCarbo was in Sims 2, right? He was one of my sister's favorite sims! She played all kinds of stories with him in them. Then we had Good Carbonara (sp?) as a food in Sims 3, if I'm remembering right. :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think they're the same Goopy because Sims 2 takes place after Sims 3!

I never thought of it that way! The sims timeline is hard for me to keep up with. :)
    Sawyer, Liberty, and twins were able to move. They moved across the hallway to a two bedroom two bath apartment. The girls now have their own room. The parents have an ensuite bathroom it's small but it's theirs. There was an extra room that could be another bedroom but is being used for office/workout room.

New Apartment
    X0h0Vbh.png

Second time is no less stressful
    hKDBUWP.png

It’s a Girl!! This will be their last child even when they were teenagers I just saw them only have three children.

nDatE1S.png

Mercy Barr
    TJ8Md6d.png

Charity was very mad to have a new sister. So angry in fact that she bit her Aunt Harmony who was over visiting.
    1RiDCfN.png

TzDWJEI.png

Destiny, on the other hand, was overjoyed to have a news sister.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited July 2017
    My brother's PC is stronger than my laptop so I decided to try playing my game on his computer to test out better graphics. I almost cried because everything looked so nice and I finally got to experience the lighting update the developpers did since last year :bawling: The only shame is he doesnt let me use his computer when he's home. :cry: But it was such a wonderful experience.

I tried out a new save and played with a full blooded alien, something Ive been wanting to do for a while now. I named her Cortell and her backstory is that she discovered Earth through her home's information portal and became enamoured with the planet. She got permission from her king to live on Earth so long as she provided a constant stream of information about the humans.

It's fun trying to keep her identity a secret from other sims, although Bjorn has already figured her out. I have to do something about him later. Aaaah I wish my bro would let me play on his PC more often!

Edit: Typos.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    @Toreshinbo

No, only plasma and everything that has plasma satisfies vampires. I think it's because food doesn't satisfy Caleb, he keeps ordering more food to try to keep him satisfied. I think it's a bug, but still pretty funny to see.
    OH, ok, thanks. :relieved:

Anyhow, in one game my sim was taking a shower when....

5nIxxsF.png

But nothing really inappropriate or strange or otherwise interesting happened :grimace:
    Then later they had a HUGE Dinner Party in a VERY tiny kitchen

q3tmrj5.jpg
    And there are more guests BUT they are elsewhere getting down with their bad selves :lol:

JrTlDGw.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top