Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas at a Glance for Toddlers

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Can I just have the parent club please like all the parents gather for the club they take their toddlers with them and have a good time.
  • blahilikecheeseblahilikecheese Posts: 4 New Member
    My idea is that there should be more outdoor activities for toddlers. For example, a baby swing. And maybe teenagers could attempt to fit into it and get stuck and have to call the fire department to cut them out. Lol. But something like a baby swing or those little toddler rides that they had in Sims 3 Generations.
  • MQSimmer13MQSimmer13 Posts: 1 New Member
    I REALLY want more stuff for toddlers. Including a lot of the stuff in this thread! I would like to see a kiddie pool for the toddlers or possibly floaties for the big pool. Maybe baby gates to keep the toddlers out of certain rooms. Some of my suggestions (which may or may not be on here):
    Kiddie pools or floaties
    Baby gates
    Baby swings
    More toddler friendly playgrounds
    Play pen (possibly?)
    Daycare worker job (for get to work?)
    More toys such as rocking horses, finger paints (possibly), pacifiers that aren't mods, baby blankets or teddies
    I like the sibling babysitting suggestion
    I like the suggestions above as well so take those into consideration!
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    OMG! EA you did a FANTASTIC job with the toddlers! THANK YOU!
  • ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    I really love the toddlers, and I'd love to give them more stuff to play with. I'd really enjoy a little kitchen and maybe a little grocery stand. I know in the past we've had highly functional kids ovens where they could bake muffins. I'd really just enjoy a stand where they didn't actually make anything but maybe got moodlets or gained certain skills from playing with them.

I know when I was a little, my sisters and I love selling each other imaginary foods and making fake spaghetti for dinner, but we never had an actual stand for that, we just put it all together with toys. A childlike stand that's half created by a company, half decorated by kids with drawings and such, would be so cute!
    Adding a rocking chair to rock the child to sleep is another idea.
  • HoneypotsimmerHoneypotsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it'd be great if community lots were more toddler friendly! Things like being able to buy toddler food at cafes, being able to take them to restaurants and that kind of thing! I know in real life nobody hires a nanny or sends their toddler to daycare every time they want to leave the house. And maybe even toddler reins for the runaway toddlers!!
    It would be nice to be able to buy toddler foods for them. Vendor stands and Restauarants having them would be great!
    > @Reallysoawkward23 said:
    > We definitely need more stuff for toddlers! I'd like stuff for toddlers to do in the backyard like a sandbox or playhouse. Stuff for the park would also be nice, such as playground equipment for both children and toddlers.
    >
    > I also want several more hairstyles for both toddler boys and girls- bob and pixie cuts for girls, parted hair for boys. For clothes, there's plenty of inspiration out there for cute pjs, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweater vests, dresses, and jackets.

I agree 100% with all these things!
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    #1 allow toddlers into clubs
    #2 daycare venue
    #3 more clothing
    #4 more hairstyles
    #5 more social interactions with siblings and others
    #6 Toddler enabled playground and indoor play equipment
  • simhelaenesimhelaene Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Briana2425 said:
    > Can I just have the parent club please like all the parents gather for the club they take their toddlers with them and have a good time.

I created a sim PTA in my game by creating a new club with settings for required skill of Parenting 3+ to join - you could try that! I don't think they'll bring their kids with them, but you could set them to meet at one parent's house.
  • ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    Ooooo car pooling (if we ever get cars) and mommy groups at the park would be fun :) Like you form a group & it's a parent group and so the parents bring their kids to the park?
  • southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    I wish we could have wraps, and baby wearing options!
  • JustaRandomSimmerJustaRandomSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    I think what we need is an update or free pack full of cute stuff for toddlers. With how toddlers are right now, I go back to Sims 3 for those ones because they have more stuff for you to play with. :wink:
  • pemzypemzy Posts: 28 Member
    For toddlers, I would like toddlers to be able to go into the pool with adult supervision or shallow pools for them to go in (shallow end of pool deep end of pool kind of thing)
  • BabySimsAlwaysBabySimsAlways Posts: 22 Member
    I agree I love my toddlers and they make laugh all the time. But we do need more things for them to do. I miss the peek a poo and the children reading to them. Also how about the babies they should be sims too. Many simmers love their babies and want them included to. Please update the babies so we can dress them and give them hair and the eye color we want. Please give us more choices of clothes and hairstyles for both babies and toddlers.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    could you please make it so if there out some where the parents could pull out a pillow and put the toddlers down for a nap
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited July 2017
    I would also love a play mat for them to play on when they go out
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • PreslynnPreslynn Posts: 36 Member
    I wish that they wouldn't be so stuck on they HAVE HAVE HAVE to sleep in a toddler bed. I know in Sims 2 and 3 they had to sleep in a crib, but that crib was used from their babyhood until childhood. Now I'm blowing money on a toddler bed for a seven day lifespan on normal. Also, you cannot take a toddler to Granite Falls unless you mess with the prebuilt lots and add toddlers beds, which I don't like to do. The cheapest option, the campground, is 100% out unless you take a toddler bed in your inventory and make the kid sleep outside while everyone is in a tent.

And how cute would it be if the toddler could sleep in bed with their parents or siblings? Especially after they had a nightmare. They also sleep sooo long in the toddler beds with 1 energy. I know that toddlers sleep long in real life but in real life a child the age of the sims kids would have to go to bed at 8 or 9 p.m to be fully rested for school, yet I can buy an expensive bed, put them to bed past midnight and have them wake up fully rested.
    Preslynn wrote: »
    I wish that they wouldn't be so stuck on they HAVE HAVE HAVE to sleep in a toddler bed. I know in Sims 2 and 3 they had to sleep in a crib, but that crib was used from their babyhood until childhood. Now I'm blowing money on a toddler bed for a seven day lifespan on normal. Also, you cannot take a toddler to Granite Falls unless you mess with the prebuilt lots and add toddlers beds, which I don't like to do. The cheapest option, the campground, is 100% out unless you take a toddler bed in your inventory and make the kid sleep outside while everyone is in a tent.

And how cute would it be if the toddler could sleep in bed with their parents or siblings? Especially after they had a nightmare. They also sleep sooo long in the toddler beds with 1 energy. I know that toddlers sleep long in real life but in real life a child the age of the sims kids would have to go to bed at 8 or 9 p.m to be fully rested for school, yet I can buy an expensive bed, put them to bed past midnight and have them wake up fully rested.

I would like it if they could sleep in other places to I mean they can already nap wherever but making it where they could sleep would be real nice
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want toddlers integrated into past packs...

1. Option to sleep in tent with Outdoor Retreat
    2. Toddler Mannequin added to Get to Work
    3. Option to create clubs with toddlers with Get Together... why cant I have a toddler play group
    4. I need toddlers to be able to eat out at Restaurants they're part of the family unlike those bassinets
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    > @ChadSims2 said:
    > I want toddlers integrated into past packs...
    >
    > 1. Option to sleep in tent with Outdoor Retreat
    > 2. Toddler Mannequin added to Get to Work
    > 3. Option to create clubs with toddlers with Get Together... why cant I have a toddler play group
    > 4. I need toddlers to be able to eat out at Restaurants they're part of the family unlike those bassinets

Toddler play groups will be a part of the new Toddler Stuff Pack!!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • VersxaintVersxaint Posts: 3 New Member
    I think it would be really cute and super realistic if/when a toddler is to wake up and become sad from a nightmare, add the option for the toddler to be able to crawl into bed beside their parents, mom, or dad, etc. Just because it seems like something I would have done when I was younger and it seems pretty cute to me.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Can I just have the parent club please like all the parents gather for the club they take their toddlers with them and have a good time.

You could do that now if you wanted........just look at the houses that house sims with families, get in game and befriend them, and then you could just invite them to a club! :)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    > @ChadSims2 said:
    > I want toddlers integrated into past packs...
    >
    > 1. Option to sleep in tent with Outdoor Retreat
    > 2. Toddler Mannequin added to Get to Work
    > 3. Option to create clubs with toddlers with Get Together... why cant I have a toddler play group
    > 4. I need toddlers to be able to eat out at Restaurants they're part of the family unlike those bassinets

Toddler play groups will be a part of the new Toddler Stuff Pack!!
    Sadly that is just a event that is set up like a party and wont happen by itself. I want to be able to set up play groups that also happen in the park while I'm not actively playing them as of now no toddlers show up in the park unless I make it happen.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"