Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamper woohoo

Comments

• IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    edited June 2017

I've seen people propose washing mashine woohoo, but I don't know how that would workout since I doubt sims could fit in a washing mashine.
    However, they could fit in a hamper if hampers are big enough.

They wouldn't do it IN the washer, they'd do it on TOP of the washer :lol:

Omg, I want this. I want this now.

Edited: 'Cause I changed my initial curse word, lol.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Helloooo..... we can have wash tub Woohoo :smiley:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Helloooo..... we can have wash tub Woohoo :smiley:

Oh my God, I just want woohoo everywhere.
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Some of the comments in this thread are cracking me up. I say... sure, why not! If it's doable on a technical level. It's sure goofy enough to fit the sims. Slob Trait Sims could get a special happiness moodlet from it, too. :lol:
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
    Triplis wrote: »
    Some of the comments in this thread are cracking me up. I say... sure, why not! If it's doable on a technical level. It's sure goofy enough to fit the sims. Slob Trait Sims could get a special happiness moodlet from it, too. :lol:

I want disgusting woohoo. I need disgusting woohoo.
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Or even a steamy "clothesline" woohoo. Nothing like a fresh, hot-out-of-the-washer pile of clothes to get two Sims together! :D
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    Or even a steamy "clothesline" woohoo. Nothing like a fresh, hot-out-of-the-washer pile of clothes to get two Sims together! :D

How would that work?I figured out washing machine woohoo and hamper woohoo(provided we have fridge sized hampers) but I don't understand how clothesline would work.
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    rp_girl wrote: »

How would that work?I figured out washing machine woohoo and hamper woohoo(provided we have fridge sized hampers) but I don't understand how clothesline would work.

I see it more like the sauna woohoo - steam, clothes flying and the sims wrapped around a "blanket" formed by clothes.

Perhaps a tad bit extravagant, but still possible!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Hamper woohoo? :flushed:

Haha! I miss shower woohoo.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

What about refrigerator woohoo, with a possible death from freezing? Now that'd be interesting.
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

What about refrigerator woohoo, with a possible death from freezing? Now that'd be interesting.

Lordy, that'd be hilarious! :joy:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    no simply no this idea is simply terrible and would not fit with the teen rating of the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    no simply no this idea is simply terrible and would not fit with the teen rating of the game

No, no, why must everyone be a critic? It's so disrespectful. Not all Sims players play the same, after all.
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member

Ooooooo reaaally :o

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    They could also have sims sit on top of the washing machine during the spin cycle to get a Flirty moodlet. Dem vibrations.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    They could also have sims sit on top of the washing machine during the spin cycle to get a Flirty moodlet. Dem vibrations.

I'm screaming
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Lmao!! Yes add it!! :joy:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Best thread in this section! This is hilarious!
    Oh the places to woohoo!
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

You know the modders will if EA doesn't
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • faerydreams13faerydreams13 Posts: 94 Member
    This thread has made my day! Lol
    Currently Playing:
    The Chudwell Legacy: The Third Generation, featuring Cassie Chudwell.
    The Prism Legacy: A Not So Berry Challenge, featuring Patina Prism
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    As much as I like new and weird woohoo spots, I think a hamper is a little too small as a woohoo location
    FFCOojX.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hamper woohoo I'm ok with but I really want shower woohoo to return.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Yet you treat this game like it's rated E.
    9d1z2m12k175.png