Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Now that was what I call Good Game ;)B)
    Best way to end a story, for sure. o:)
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @anaitapeva Glad you enjoyed the game! ;) Thank you!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Penny, you selfish girl.
    Couldn't you wait until after the wedding? Because considering the madness of all of you, that would have taken a few more years. At least. Years with Fangs for the Memories! *cries uncontrollably, interrupted by laughter*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    What a finale!
    Glad those two were finally able to get some alone time, it felt like a really satisfying place to leave it off, can't wait for the epilogue!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney A little bit selfish, but can you blame her? ;)
    Oh man, if she waited years...I don't know if either Byron or Penny would survive their first night together, LOL. Hmmm, I wonder what years of Fangs might've looked like...

@SeaDragonSong Thank you!
    I was hoping for a satisfying sendoff. B) They really made good use of that alone time.

The epilogue will be posted tomorrow! And then Fangs will be over...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    >fangs
    >over

where's the "sad" react? :cry:
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I'm going to miss reading about these weirdos definitely.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    This is the end! Thank you, everyone, who tagged along for this strange journey. <3

WXimUCS.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited June 2017
    I left you my more serious thoughts on your blog :heart: Can't thank you enough for this wonderful story! :heart:

But here, let me inform you that Zayne and Hope (while very satisfied with the ending) are very upset that Lobster Productions have decided to end Fangs after this season and are starting an online fan petition for a spinoff/sequel series :tongue:

They will gather their signtures and be sending it off to the production offices ASAP ;) Don't let your fans down! (*whispering* sequellllllllll)

(In all seriousness, take as long as you need, even if that ends up being forever (though I hope not!). You deserve a break! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Awww, sorry to disappoint Zayne and Hope! ;) But we wanted to make more room in the schedule for yet another crime procedural drama and/or singing competition (maybe aspiring singers have to solve crimes?), and the ratings were only okay.

Thank you so much! I don't know how long my break will be, but I'm pretty sure I can faintly hear the next gen calling to me already... But if that's where I end it for good, I hope that's satisfying too. :)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    sniffs. :cry: i have nothing to say i didn't say on WP. just: <3<3<3<3

oh, but i guess i have to stay on brand and say: strip chess?

thank you for this. ;; <3
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    @peatock Strip chess is definitely on brand. ;)<3<3<3<3 back at you! And thanks so much for your enthusiasm, it means a lot.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I left you my more serious thoughts on your blog :heart: Can't thank you enough for this wonderful story! :heart:

But here, let me inform you that Zayne and Hope (while very satisfied with the ending) are very upset that Lobster Productions have decided to end Fangs after this season and are starting an online fan petition for a spinoff/sequel series :tongue:

They will gather their signtures and be sending it off to the production offices ASAP ;) Don't let your fans down! (*whispering* sequellllllllll)

(In all seriousness, take as long as you need, even if that ends up being forever (though I hope not!). You deserve a break! :heart:)

Totally sign me up! I also commented on your blog.

TzzGM7K.gif
  • Options
    @peatock Strip chess is definitely on brand. ;)<3<3<3<3 back at you! And thanks so much for your enthusiasm, it means a lot.

listen, i can't help it if my brand is orlando learning humility and having an incredibly powerful magical boyfriend. :triumph: (and you deserve all the enthusiasm and more! :relaxed: )
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Close to tears. This was so beautiful! Resembled very much the last scene of a movie and I could almost hear the music xD It did feel like a dream even for the reader. I feel like Darius expressed all the changes your characters have gone through. Seeing all of them as rather mature (or at least less childish/selfish :joy: ) adults with family (ooooh so cute!)... They've really grown up, each one in their own way. And thinking of Darius' earlier personality he has grown up the most. He sounds so... wise. As if all the experiences and knowledge the others have painfully gained had been passed on to him by this dream. As if he has gained the wisdom of the entire world.
    If you indeed choose to write a sequel some day ( @CitizenErased14 My raccoons and me will gladly sign Zayne and Hope's petition!), Darius will make a good fay king. If I haven't misinterpreted the signs. And otherwise, he'll make a good whatever else. :D

For the others, they really seem happy. Bianca is such a gorgeous toddler mom and I hope they have a bit of her personality so the little ones won't be driven totally crazy by her and by Lysander's overprotectiveness. And skip the butler uniforms. Just let him wear swimming trunks all the time. xD
    Love seeing Saul and Daya. I shipped them so hard xD. And that Graham and Isla are getting along. A bit of fighting is essential for them, I think as long as they make it up again.
    Last but (definitely!) not least, Benny. So cute with their children! My raccoons and I will miss you <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yes, thanks for the memories. And I'm so glad we had this time together. Happy trails, Bianca and Lysander, Byron and Penny, Isla and Graham, Saul and Daya!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Awww, thank you for the standing ovation! And the petition signature. ;)

@peatock It's a good brand! >:)

@MrsRacooney Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. <3 I can feel your almost-tears! You're right that they've all grown up, while still remaining the naturally weird creatures they are. Darius was one of my favorite characters to write, even if he got so little screentime. I hope there's more of him to be seen in the future...

LOL, Lysander in swim trunks all the time? I don't think Bianca would complain, except in formal settings. Byron will definitely miss your raccoons. ;)

@MVWdeZT I'm so glad we had this time together too! Thank you for all your comments throughout the course of this story.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Warm and fuzzy and...teary... :'( Nice epilogue! Thanks :smiley:
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Is it weird that my first thoughts mostly revolve around "if we get a Gen. 2, who's babs are going to boink who?"

Theories anyone? (Come on @CitizenErased14 ; this is your jam right here).
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Zayne and Hope appreciate the signatures ;)

And haha @WagonFruit yes, theories are my jam! It's hard to tell without knowing any of the kids' personalities, but I do think it would be very interesting if one of Graham's kids got with one of Bianca's because of the history between those two :) And then Saul and Daya's son with one of the Benny girls would be what follows naturally I guess :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited June 2017
    @CitizenErased14: I know you really want HGR forever p.erving on the new generation.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14: I know you really want HGR forever p.erving on the new generation.

LMAO @InfraGreen I have already PMed Lobster saying until I see a body, I will hold on to the hope that HGR is out there somewhere and will return! Until then, Isla needs to protect that dirty laundry! :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

1.1.gif

I'm very sad this is over...you know that.

I love that we ended with Darius. And all those children! It was hard to keep track of all of them. I liked that we got a peek at the Benny teen girls at the end (or were they women?)

I'm not going to lie...in all my experience that I've been here, those that leave usually never come back. I hope you break the trend. I will miss you and your quirky cast of loveable characters.

May you reach your dreams! Please come back when you're in "wait mode".
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    LOL @pammiechick, I love the gif you chose! :lol:

All good things must come to an end, and Fangs is no exception. I loved the entire story, quirky beginning to beautiful end, and I am eagerly awaiting a sequel! And even if you decide against a sequel, I can always come back again and again and reread.

Thanks for the memories, Lobster. We had a great time!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    @anaitapeva Thank you!! <3 *offers some leftover Byron tissues*

@WagonFruit Of course you'd go there. ;)

@pammiechick I'm sad too, if it makes you feel any better! Thank you so much. <3 The Benny girls were teens at the end. *grumbles about how teens are practically indistinguishable from adults in this game* And I hope I come back to this story too. I feel like I love them all too much to leave them behind forever, especially when I have so many ideas for the next gen. But at least if I leave forever, I didn't leave the story unfinished!

Thanks so much for the encouragement. <3

@Haids5987 I love pammie's gif too, so perfect! And I'm glad you'd be happy to reread this whole thing. Wow, I think it turned out to be over 150k words in the end. Thank you for coming along for the ride!!

No comment on whose babies end up with whose, though...can't spoil the possible sequel~
    uduVcAP.png