Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the first 2 weeks are the hardest.
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    next few videos are future themed. Question: if a sim becomes pregnant and/or have the baby in the future will they still be the same when they go back to the present?
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    https://metrosimlit.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/chapter-two-part-two-simone-sean/

Another update! :smiley:

I think I spent the whole night writing this lol.

Lots of drama in this part!
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Good morning! Axel almost becomes indefensible.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    hey everyone! :blush: i talked yesterday about my incredible commitment to self-control by not starting the alien adoption challenge... then i started the alien adoption challenge. :D i'm a bit overwhelmed by where to put it, since my blog was intended to only exist for one story, but i posted it anyway. thanks, folks!
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Aubrey is caught hiding her BFF from Jonathan. Whoops! Enjoy.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-caught/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy Timezones! Second day of summer vacation for me, and it's like a dream come true :joy:

Today, Zayne takes a really big step in his relationship with Abigail... With an unexpected consequence ;) (I felt in the mood for writing a @Jes2G style teaser sentence today :tongue:)

5.64: Choose
    PKXBhWE.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Heeeey there everyoooone! Goooooood timezones! I'm very happy, as I made the last test for the month, soooo...now I have more free-time, to catch up with everything! :D Sorry I haven't been here for a while. :)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    next few videos are future themed. Question: if a sim becomes pregnant and/or have the baby in the future will they still be the same when they go back to the present?

This is a neat idea to explore !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @CathyTea these are names for one of the Swanson twins and I can't pick one name (I have a name for the other twin Hannah II)
    Alex
    Amy
    Grace
    Jane
    Kate
    Oliva

which name do you like?
    6adMCGP.gif
    peatock wrote: »
    hey everyone! :blush: i talked yesterday about my incredible commitment to self-control by not starting the alien adoption challenge... then i started the alien adoption challenge. :D i'm a bit overwhelmed by where to put it, since my blog was intended to only exist for one story, but i posted it anyway. thanks, folks!

Yass! That's so awesome ? Isn't it the greatest challenge ? So fun ! I think I love it as much as Wonder Child !
    ______

Oh, also , mamsers, I forgot to mention it here! I'm doing a collab with that challenge (sort of a cross between Pen Pal and Plum Day, for those of you who have been around long enough to remember Plum Day), so if you're doing the challenge and interested pop on over to my story thread for details !

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited June 2017
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Good morning!

i thought you said too much drama isn't good. make up your mind.lol.
    Good morning!

i thought you said too mu much drama isn't good. make up your mind.lol.

She's mastered the subtle touch with drama . .. a feather not a bludgeon .

CathyTea wrote: »
    Good morning!

I wield it like a tank and flatten all the happiness in its way. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited June 2017
    Good morning!

what does that mean in english.?
    i didn't wake up the normal way again.
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Good morning!

thanks green i needed that. the office called and said they were going to powerwash my door . now on a normal day i would have been up already but my air conditioner needs a battery i think, it blows cold but its loud . which brings me to the next thing shopping lady got mad because i cancelled at the door, but anytime they do stuff to my apartment i cancel , and i didn't know she was coming brcause i didn't have a message. but i didn't get the office call til after 9 so she was late.
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Good morning!

thanks green i needed that. the office called and said they were going to powerwash my door . now on a normal day i would have been up already but my air conditioner needs a battery i think, it blows cold but its loud . which brings me to the next thing shopping lady got mad because i cancelled at the door, but anytime they do stuff to my apartment i cancel , and i didn't know she was coming brcause i didn't have a message. but i didn't get the office call til after 9 so she was late.

I think your shopping lady needs to shape up!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    msbeckycat wrote: »

This is a neat idea to explore !

Exploring it right now
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Gen 7 forwarning when I get to Gen 7's teen years (they haven't been born yet) it's going to be a bit dark?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    How's everyone on this fine day?

Today I'm sore. lol But I'm alive (as well as my kids and hubby). My hubby and I had an accident last week by hydroplaning on a 3-lane highway (kids were at grandparents house...THANKFULLY). We didn't hit anyone else but our car landed upside down. Neither of us were thrown and our seat belts worked VERY well. Too well if you ask my rib-bruised husband. lol After we crawled out a window in the pouring rain (while I fearfully worried someone would run me over), we had a lot of people stop and help. The car was off on the center median, so mostly away from direct contact.

Our car is totaled. Well, at least the front was. I asked my kids if we should cut off the back and try to find a new front. They thought that was silly. ;) And I'm like "but we could make a new trend by having a new KIND of two-tone". lolol

We had been traveling to a conference in a city about 4 hours away. We decided to continue on to the conference, though we almost did cancel. However, this conference is for a rare liver disease my husband has that's incurable, so we felt it necessary to continue if we could. We know little about it and needed to find people who had it to converse and learn more about it. It went well, and we're glad we could make it. We're back home now, looking for a new vehicle. Not our favorite thing to do under pressure. We were able to get a rental covered by our insurance, so we do have a little time.

Things I learned:

--seat belts do save lives (I realize sometimes they don't but for the most part they do)
    --bend with your legs, people (back is really sore after I didn't do this while cleaning out the wrecked car but chiro appt tomorrow will hopefully fix me right up)
    --slow down in rain (I did so but still hydroplaned thanks to a semi who passed us right after we began the sliding, which I believe whipped us into the wall)
    --time is important, so live fully
    --Mt Dew and ibuprofen are really my best friends (not really but I've been using them a lot lately...not good but helps the pain and headaches)

I hope everyone else is as fantastic as I am. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2017
    Meggles wrote: »
    Good morning!

I think your shopping lady needs to shape up!!

hi meggy. thats what jes says. but how am i supposed to answer a message i don't get. shes only around because i want her mom wants me to dump her.
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Today I'm sore. lol But I'm alive (as well as my kids and hubby). My hubby and I had an accident last week by hydroplaning on a 3-lane highway (kids were at grandparents house...THANKFULLY). We didn't hit anyone else but our car landed upside down. Neither of us were thrown and our seat belts worked VERY well. Too well if you ask my rib-bruised husband. lol After we crawled out a window in the pouring rain (while I fearfully worried someone would run me over), we had a lot of people stop and help. The car was off on the center median, so mostly away from direct contact.

Our car is totaled. Well, at least the front was. I asked my kids if we should cut off the back and try to find a new front. They thought that was silly. ;) And I'm like "but we could make a new trend by having a new KIND of two-tone". lolol

We had been traveling to a conference in a city about 4 hours away. We decided to continue on to the conference, though we almost did cancel. However, this conference is for a rare liver disease my husband has that's incurable, so we felt it necessary to continue if we could. We know little about it and needed to find people who had it to converse and learn more about it. It went well, and we're glad we could make it. We're back home now, looking for a new vehicle. Not our favorite thing to do under pressure. We were able to get a rental covered by our insurance, so we do have a little time.

Things I learned:

--seat belts do save lives (I realize sometimes they don't but for the most part they do)
    --bend with your legs, people (back is really sore after I didn't do this while cleaning out the wrecked car but chiro appt tomorrow will hopefully fix me right up)
    --slow down in rain (I did so but still hydroplaned thanks to a semi who passed us right after we began the sliding, which I believe whipped us into the wall)
    --Mt Dew and ibuprofen are really my best friends (not really but I've been using them a lot lately...not good but helps the pain and headaches)

@lovesstorms Oh my goodness I am so glad to hear you are both OK!!! <3<3<3
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

Things I learned:

it sounds like you learned a lot. glad your ok.

for me theres nothing coffee can't fix.
    edited June 2017
    @lovesstorms: is send love but I think I need to send good vibes to your auto insurance company instead. God forbid you don't get a check. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @lovesstorms Oh, goodness, I'm glad you and your husband are okay! And I'm glad you could turn such an event into a valuable lesson. Good luck with finding a new vehicle.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top