Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we still get the other features?

Comments

• DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    I really hope so. I'm glad to all that wanted laundry, I'm glad you get what you want. Regarding the other choices I feel as if they waved a treat in my face then jerked it away and eat it themselves. :heartbreak:

I agree, especially since it was said multiple times that whatever didn't win the votes during this process, would not be in any future packs

Maybe they meant stuff packs though, because ALL three of these would fit in one game pack very neatly and laundry was the only odd one out. And most of the other features were probably always too labor intensive to go in a stuff pack anyway.

I guess it's possible.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I really hope so. I'm glad to all that wanted laundry, I'm glad you get what you want. Regarding the other choices I feel as if they waved a treat in my face then jerked it away and eat it themselves. :heartbreak:

I agree, especially since it was said multiple times that whatever didn't win the votes during this process, would not be in any future packs

Maybe they meant stuff packs though, because ALL three of these would fit in one game pack very neatly and laundry was the only odd one out. And most of the other features were probably always too labor intensive to go in a stuff pack anyway.

I guess it's possible.

No I guesses allowed lmao We have to be positive. If we pimp out this petition we can do it. If we are as persistent and single minded as #teamlaundry was we can have this pack. It is new, it is fresh, its a great idea, and they'll probably even increase their player base with it.

I mean, some people were glad #teamlaundry won just so they don't have to hear about laundry anymore. And now they think they are done hearing about something but no, I say no. We will take their place and be as loud as ever lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    The food preserves sounded AWESOME but the other two were TERRIBLE - they had no new gameplay!

I guess it's possible.

No I guesses allowed lmao We have to be positive. If we pimp out this petition we can do it. If we are as persistent and single minded as #teamlaundry was we can have this pack. It is new, it is fresh, its a great idea, and they'll probably even increase their player base with it.

I mean, some people were glad #teamlaundry won just so they don't have to hear about laundry anymore. And now they think they are done hearing about something but no, I say no. We will take their place and be as loud as ever lmao

Ok, where do I sign!

I guess it's possible.

Ok, where do I sign!

Here's the link, we're at 97 signatures so far!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920686/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-97-signatures/p1?new=1
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World

I guess it's possible.

Ok, where do I sign!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920686/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-97-signatures/p1?new=1

Signed
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    If they do a canning/off the grid pack, therm we can have one that's eco friendly.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.

I guess it's possible.

Ok, where do I sign!

Signed

99 signatures! This pleases me
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Trowicia wrote: »
    They are solid ideas - wasted potential if they don't ever make it into the game at some point.

Agreed. It would be nice they could be incorporated at least in part via another EP, GP, or SP. :)

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I really hope those other ideas come to the game. Perhaps not in an SP though because they can add a lot more depth with a GP/EP. The whole off the grid/canning/nectar making deserve more than what an SP can offer us anyways.

Personally, I think EP would be the way to go with a farming and Eco conscience community. I'm really bummed that Dangerous stuff, canning, and off the grid are not options any longer and would love for them to be snuck in a future pack of some kind. :)

• WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Farming pack isn't going to happen. We aren't going to see any of these features in this iteration.
    C0gfE.gif
    Farming pack isn't going to happen. We aren't going to see any of these features in this iteration.

Really? Cause a great majority of the options they left off (which they hinted many of them they did so because they will be in future packs anyway) seem to hint farming pack to me lmao
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member

Really? Cause a great majority of the options they left off (which they hinted many of them they did so because they will be in future packs anyway) seem to hint farming pack to me lmao

They'll stick to what they know and won't venture elsewhere. To think otherwise is ridiculous.
    C0gfE.gif
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member

They'll stick to what they know and won't venture elsewhere. To think otherwise is ridiculous.

Why do you think that? Get to Work was a new concept, spa day was new, parenthood was new. Get Together, even stuff packs like Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden all new. More probably.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I think we'll get some sort of farm pack down the road.. hopefully it will include canning and nectar making along with a number of other activities.
    egTcBMc.png
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2017
    Canning and laundry were at the top of my list, but I would also like to see an actual GP with all the others included. I'm never going to give up on canning. That is something I desperately want in my game.

Sign my petition? We must make this GP a thing. I will sacrifice five Sim first borns for this.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920686/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-1-signature

Omg yes I will also sacrifice my Sim toddlers for this. Hope it goes into a Farming / Country Life direction tho :)
    a256aFi.gif
    Canning and laundry were at the top of my list, but I would also like to see an actual GP with all the others included. I'm never going to give up on canning. That is something I desperately want in my game.

Sign my petition? We must make this GP a thing. I will sacrifice five Sim first borns for this.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920686/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-1-signature

Omg yes I will also sacrifice my Sim toddlers for this. Hope it goes into a Farming / Country Life direction tho :)

I don't care what they call it as long as all three of these things are in a thing lmao I think they will probably do a farm thing on its own though. Its probably one of the most highly requested things on here next to Seasons and Pets in general
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2017

I don't care what they call it as long as all three of these things are in a thing lmao I think they will probably do a farm thing on its own though. Its probably one of the most highly requested things on here next to Seasons and Pets in general

These 3 features could be easily incorporated into a Farming Pack because it fits the theme and there would still be capacities for a chicken coop and a rural country world :)
    a256aFi.gif
    edited June 2017

These 3 features could be easily incorporated into a Farming Pack because it fits the theme and there would still be capacities for a chicken coop and a rural country world :)

This is true. I would love it if they made dogs and cats a GP, and then made farming an EP. Because farming is sooooo massive you could add so many things. SO MANY CRAFTABLES! Even just the potential for basic new products will be off the charts, like getting fresh milk.

THEY COULD CALL IT "THE SIM FARM EP" JJFLKJSDLKJSDLJDSHIWRH
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    Wait.... WHAT?! No nectar creating in The Sims 4??? EVER???

I am so so SO dissapointed.
    ElectraRai wrote: »
    Wait.... WHAT?! No nectar creating in The Sims 4??? EVER???

I am so so SO dissapointed.

We might have a chance if you sign my petition :D Its in my signature just click on the text
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    I already did it ;) great idea with petition!
    ElectraRai wrote: »
    I already did it ;) great idea with petition!

I saw that after I posted, sorry hahahaha Feel free to put it in your signature if you like, no pressure either hahaha More visibility the better I say
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I've personally no interest in the other two options, but I would LOVE the preserves one!
    edited June 2017
    Simanite wrote: »
    I've personally no interest in the other two options, but I would LOVE the preserves one!

Well I'm hoping if its a GP they will be able to include a lot more stuff than those three. Maybe it could snowball in to the farming pack everyone wants. Or turn in to an EP or whatever. I wanted the preserves too. And off the grid. And I wasn't a Freegan fan but y'know, I wouldn't mind having a homeless sim eat out of garbage cans either. Or at least the option. Maybe they can even add other gameplay options, like craftables for our flowers. Because I desperately need something to do with those. And if I think long enough about it, composting would be cool for my garden. I hate finding fertilizer. Maybe we could get them to permanently add PlantSims
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World