Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which feature group did you pick?

Comments

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    > @Briana2425 said:
    > SageRainWillow wrote: »
    >
    > Briana2425 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > Its the 26 when are they going to announce a winner?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 10 am Pacific... which should be in a few minutes give or take
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I live on Pacific time its almost 11
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh wait, that was when the vote closed. The other announcements came around 2 pm EST, so I'm expecting it soon
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's pass 2 here what's with the results?

Maybe they are finding a way to break the news that laundry didn't win without causing the apocalypse.

Or maybe its Off the Grid that didn't win.

Or maybe is Canning, or maybe is carbon counscious. They need to prepare the text eitherway.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    > @Briana2425 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh wait, that was when the vote closed. The other announcements came around 2 pm EST, so I'm expecting it soon
    >
    >
    >
    >

Maybe they are finding a way to break the news that laundry didn't win without causing the apocalypse.

well tough or they are having trouble chosing because both features had an equal number of votes
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    No matter what the results will be there will be complaints anyway because some will went what they voted for in the poll or will keep posting until said contain is added. Kind of remain me of all those where are toddlers threads that where posted until they finaly added toddlers.

Toddlers <3
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    > @Briana2425 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Or maybe is Canning, or maybe is carbon counscious. They need to prepare the text eitherway.

I know I just said that to respond to their post.
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    The popcorn isn't ready yet, after the announcement they need to have popcorn and drinks ready to watch the show on here
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    > @gizzinator1 said:
    > The popcorn isn't ready yet, after the announcement they need to have popcorn and drinks ready to watch the show on here

They should be more prepared. I've had my popcorn beside the microwave since this morning :D
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    Me too
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    *Quietly munching on jalapeño cheddar quinoa puffs with a smile*

I love the suspense. I hope it lasts...
    #Team Occult
    This feels like blue-balls for the brain.
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    When do we get to know which won?
    a256aFi.gif
    edited June 2017
    Simanite wrote: »
    How can ANYONE have POSSIBLY voted for Off the Grid??? Seriously?!? If that wins I hope you guys are happy with yourselves that you've ruined this SP. Get ready for some new moodlets and the only animations being recycled cleaning animations.

I feel the same; would rather have "Off the Grid" in a Farming Game Pack. Would make more sense than having a lot in the middle of Willow Creek being "off the grid"
    a256aFi.gif
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2017
    I've seen some people saying they didn't choose some features because it doesn't fit the theme, I think people are focusing too much on the GENERIC theme that entitle some generic features that was listed on the theme vote. We shouldn't limit ourselves that way. The title wasn't even chosen yet, because what matters, and what I think will determine the title is what We voted for this weekend.

I chose wine making, although I think it fits perfectly "Eco Living", I only chose this one, because It is what I want the most. So I think you should have done the same.

Ps.: I'm using the principle of innocence, and I'm just trying to open others mind, but maybe people are not limiting themselves, and they are just trying to invalidating others vote.
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    In a week or ten days in my opinion @FreezerBunnyCowplant
    What if Nectar Making won lmao

(I would be happy because i loved Nectar Making in World Adventures :) )
    a256aFi.gif
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2017

Me too! I already have asked @SimGuruGraham for this on Twitter a while ago. I didn't even need time to decide what I wanted to vote for. :)
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    So just for fun I went through and counted how many people on here voted for what. The tally is as follows:

Off The Grid won with a total of 72 votes (counting myself 73)
    In second place we had Food Preserves with 46 votes
    In third place was Laundry with only 32 votes

And now the one we've all been waiting for!The winner of the Broken Record trophy is *drumroll*
    Friendlysimmers with a total of 26-that's right 26 posts about laundry!
    -
    So far Off the Grid looks like the winner,but keep in mind only a portion of voters were represented here.They were all pretty close so it honestly could be either one.I'm hoping Off The Grid wins but having nectar making back would be cool and Freegan looks interesting.Even though I frequently used laundry in the sims 3(I liked the moodlets) I'm not rooting for it in this pack since it adds very little gameplay compared to the other choices.I can see it being added as part of an update or another pack,especially since so many people want it.
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Still waiting...,
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I'm happy no matter what wins... It took me 1 hour to decide what I wanted to vote because i could see myself using any of them in my game. The way I see it w.e wins i'll make it work.
    jotajeje wrote: »

Me too! I already have asked @SimGuruGraham for this on Twitter a while ago. I didn't even need time to decide what I wanted to vote for. :)

If it doesn't gets added they have to add it in a Farming Game Pack with new sorts of grapes
    a256aFi.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Well no matter what wins it will not change the fact that there will be some complaining
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    > @Briana2425 said:
    > The Election was faster than these results.

lmao day made
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Graham just posted. Laundry won.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    rp_girl wrote: »
    So just for fun I went through and counted how many people on here voted for what. The tally is as follows:

Off The Grid won with a total of 72 votes (counting myself 73)
    In second place we had Food Preserves with 46 votes
    In third place was Laundry with only 32 votes

And now the one we've all been waiting for!The winner of the Broken Record trophy is *drumroll*
    Friendlysimmers with a total of 26-that's right 26 posts about laundry!
    -
    So far Off the Grid looks like the winner,but keep in mind only a portion of voters were represented here.They were all pretty close so it honestly could be either one.I'm hoping Off The Grid wins but having nectar making back would be cool and Freegan looks interesting.Even though I frequently used laundry in the sims 3(I liked the moodlets) I'm not rooting for it in this pack since it adds very little gameplay compared to the other choices.I can see it being added as part of an update or another pack,especially since so many people want it.

So did I, but I got different results and it was hard to find all them because of all the non-telling what you voted for posts.
    I got:

71 Off grid
    50 canning(counting myself)
    32 laundry
    4 what ever the other one was

It was a no brainer for me as I almost always have my sims garden; I picked canning. If canning doesn't win, then I hope Off the grid wins as it sounds like fun and presents a new way to play. If laundry does sneak in the back door, I'm glad they put in the line and tub, but I hope they put in a stick basket for poor sims and to keep the country vibe. Many say that Eco was picked for the laundry, but no one can be sure of that as there so many who wanted an off the grid lifestyle. As the sim gurus have said, packs have a way of evolving and bunches of ideas are tossed in and not always used.

As for the order on the ballet that was talked about at the beginning, on my ballot it was also laundry last:

Off grid
    the other Eco one
    Perserves
    Laundry

Happy simming no matter what and it was put to a vote, so all is fair to everyone. Except for the other eco one, I wouldn't mind seeing canning, off grid, and laundry(with broomhilda) making it into our game. :)
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited June 2017
    Why do I have a feeling that all of this "community involvement" thing was just an illusion and the pack was already decided to be a laundry pack from the very beginning?

We've never actually seen actual polls. We can only believe what the gurus are saying.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.