The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3rd day unable to log in to Origin, no help from EA

EA said they would send instructions in email but they never did, no follow up from EA on the status of my problem

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited June 2017
    Your welcome. I was reading your other thread. Did you contact your internet provider? That hurricane may be part of your problem and your service is still having problems. May take them a while to fix it. That storm is/was effecting the whole east coast. It's finally sunny where I am at. We have had days of rain and storms
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    like most online customer service they probably don't work weekends.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I had this issue after my internet went out, but had gotten restores. I restarted origin multiple times, and eventually got in by restarting my computer and disconnecting/reconnecting wifi.
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Your welcome. I was reading your other thread. Did you contact your internet provider? That hurricane may be part of your problem and your service is still having problems. May take them a while to fix it. That storm is/was effecting the whole east coast. It's finally sunny where I am at. We have had days of rain and storms
    Hi phoebe, I did contact my internet service which is Century link and they really had no input but they did give me a number for a tech agent so I will call him later on after lunch.
    I was thinking it has something to do with storms although here in central Florida we were not affected by the hurricane but we do get lightening storms every single day. I hope they fix it soon because I am so depressed without my sims 4, lol.
    Karallyne wrote: »
    like most online customer service they probably don't work weekends.

Yes, Karallyne, I was thinking that too so I will try EA customer service again.
    Hi phoebe, I did contact my internet service which is Century link and they really had no input but they did give me a number for a tech agent so I will call him later on after lunch.
    I was thinking it has something to do with storms although here in central Florida we were not affected by the hurricane but we do get lightening storms every single day. I hope they fix it soon because I am so depressed without my sims 4, lol.

I hope they fix it for you soon :)

Thank you Phoebe, just got an email from my board of realtors saying people are having trouble signing in to the MLS system if they have my carrier so I think that explains things.
    I am back in, it was my internet carrier, after all. I feel so guilty now for blaming EA and Origin, LOL.

Thank you Phoebe, just got an email from my board of realtors saying people are having trouble signing in to the MLS system if they have my carrier so I think that explains things.

Your welcome. I figured it was probably your internet since not many seem to be having your issue. Im surprised I did not loose internet with all the storms. I hope they fix it for you soon
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I am back in, it was my internet carrier, after all. I feel so guilty now for blaming EA and Origin, LOL.

It's alright! At least you can play the game now. Yay! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • fairymama47fairymama47 Posts: 180 Member
    I can't get on the internet through Origin either and I am in Canada.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member

Hello
    Are you having internet issues apart from playing the Sims? If your normal internet is working okay, try shutting down your computer completely. Start the computer again, then try seeing if that helps
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member

What problems are you facing exactly? Does it revert back to the login window after your key in your password? Or does it say "online login is unavailable"? Please give us more details.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif