Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

Comments

• BorntorunBorntorun Posts: 76 Member
    Excited!! Looking forward to it :) So cool we all got to vote!
  • Kmetz723Kmetz723 Posts: 1 New Member
    This makes me happy almost all of the stuff I voted for won I cant wait for this to come out
    <3
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I did not think to highly bout this next vote, Due to the fact that the only one that spoke out to Me was the one I was not going to choose in the first place, only cause we need those Items in the Sims homes to make it look more real in the game, Washers and Dryers are needed in My game anyway, the other stuff that was looked at did not make Me say to Myself YES!! I want that for real, so in the end I had to choose the Laundry one, which saddens Me cause I was hoping for some of the other stuff to make Me want to pick them, but it just did not happen for Me, :(
  • HelenGarnerHelenGarner Posts: 13 New Member
    All this looks great but I think we need new/more Park activities. Like swings and slides and teeter tatter or a tree house. Objects like that and maybe some Kite flying. There isnt too many park objects
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Probably should name it the Rustic Living SP lmao Most eco lifestyle stuff I see IRL looks relatively modern. This just makes eco-living look like doing chores in the great depression
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2017
    I did not think to highly bout this next vote, Due to the fact that the only one that spoke out to Me was the one I was not going to choose in the first place, only cause we need those Items in the Sims homes to make it look more real in the game, Washers and Dryers are needed in My game anyway, the other stuff that was looked at did not make Me say to Myself YES!! I want that for real, so in the end I had to choose the Laundry one, which saddens Me cause I was hoping for some of the other stuff to make Me want to pick them, but it just did not happen for Me, :(
    Never mind.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• mbarrickmbarrick Posts: 1 New Member
    i love the stuff being added by why not clothes?
  • Fe_ena1Fe_ena1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't wait! This look amazing and I'm definitely going to download it :smiley:
  • LilacHakuLilacHaku Posts: 4 New Member
    The only thing I think that would make this set better is stairs with a landing. Two sets, actually, so you can go up on either side, and they could be stackable, so they take up less space. o:)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    It should come with a few readymade utility rooms to be attached to any kitchen or basement hopefully. We've got so many things to do in our houses it is getting longer and longer to build them.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    mbarrick wrote: »
    i love the stuff being added by why not clothes?

Clothes
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • D.ev.iD.ev.i Posts: 4 New Member
    So happy the Wicker sofa made it!!
  • WolfyX0X0WolfyX0X0 Posts: 1 New Member
    Looks really good :)
  • ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    > @FreezerBunnyCowplant said:
    > Hope you consider adding some of the objects that got cut in a future Pack. :)
    > (*cough* like these industrial grunge-looking ceiling lamps)
    >
    >
    > And thank you for that ottoman, I was missing it in the vote!

These are really beautiful and I was sad to see they weren't included. Maybe they'd be good for a future beach pack?
  • tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    Hi SimGuruGraham! I just wanted to say that I REALLY want to see wedding presents brought back. Random presents. I think baby showers/presents would also be a good idea, as I'm sure many others miss receiving these random gifts in the mailbox a day or two after their Sims are married. Thank you for reading this comment and for your consideration!

-Jennifer
  • ootoot Posts: 1 New Member
    all of this looks so amazing! some of my favorite items in the gameprobably
  • thesiminatithesiminati Posts: 5 New Member
    This is a nice set and hoping there's more to it, like wind chimes.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    This is a nice set and hoping there's more to it, like wind chimes.

We have wind chimes in the backyard stuff pack. Here's the link from the origin store.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-backyard-stuff
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    I see only 2 objects I might use and that is if there is a good lot of color options.. The rest is just clutter and I don't think I would pull the card out to buy a pack with no game AI fixes or glitch fixes, let alone new maps to build on exc..
  • TinaGFTinaGF Posts: 16 Member
    should have been both styles. this is gonna look so out of place in modern homes. Going to have to put the laundry room in the basement
  • CatLordeCatLorde Posts: 1 New Member
    Way cool i hope my mom will let me get this pack!!
  • ibrattydonibrattydon Posts: 9 New Member
    Voted for majority of these things! :)
  • KBsimmerKBsimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm loving this sims stuff so far still wanting the pets expansion like in the sims 3
  • AMRO_DPAMRO_DP Posts: 1 New Member
    WANT <333 This and Outdoor retreat would allow you to have the BEST house in the woods!!! they go together like tea and sugar
  • noni40noni40 Posts: 1 New Member
    i like the new items what about making like different ways of transportation like the sims 3 so that they can drive or catch a city bus or train subway

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top