Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

tomorow is voting day

2...Next

Comments

• m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    um.. i would say, they kiiiinda made it so that the other features seem less appealing than laundry, didn't they. the other options seem like a reuse/variant of existing gameplay features, only the laundry group seems new. i did vote for it though.

W79XhDj.png
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    I voted "off the greed". Hope it wins.

what will you do if laundry wins also rallying team laundry to vote for laundry

What will you do if "off the greed" wins?

to me off the grid is unimportant the only feature i see of importance at least to me is the option to have laundry and any way voting for laundry was my number 1 choice since the start
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    It was a very hard vote because I really liked what they put into all the ideas. Let's take a moment to thank the team!

I went laundry because I'm #teamlaundry and because I think my games would get the most out of it, but it was not an easy decision because I would love all of them. I'm a little grossed out by the freegan (sp?) but love the ideas of new ingredient. I love the canning and new super harvestable! Even off the grid could be really fun.

So in short, I hope laundry wins but I'm going to be happy with whatever wins cause they all look fun!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Very hard, wanting the Harvestables and also laundry, oh my why did we have to choose between them Even though I voted for the food thingy I won't mind at all if the Laundry wins, the other one is yuck lol, remember it was funny when Sims 2 they dug in the dumpsters, but just the idea of them digging and eating it yuck.
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Terra wrote: »

Thanks so much for the link!
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I am so excited. I think pottery will be my number one. Tiny home furniture too! So many cool things!

Ouch :D
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I voted "off the greed". Hope it wins.

what will you do if laundry wins also rallying team laundry to vote for laundry

What will you do if "off the greed" wins?

to me off the grid is unimportant the only feature i see of importance at least to me is the option to have laundry and any way voting for laundry was my number 1 choice since the start

No, to me, laundry is a useless feature since your sims can just come out of the shower and just spin around and be clothed. Or just spin around again to change. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • arhayes1188arhayes1188 Posts: 1 New Member
    I thought voting ended the 26th of June? :(
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I thought voting ended the 26th of June? :(

It does - that's tomorrow - Monday.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    hoping laundry will win tommorow so keeping my finger cross and like any other players i am also in right to post my opinions or ideas on content i went to see in the game laundry being one of those options
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    hoping laundry will win tommorow so keeping my finger cross and like any other players i am also in right to post my opinions or ideas on content i went to see in the game laundry being one of those options

By the way - you need to stop calling something you "WANT" - as something you "WENT". Went is the past tense of "to go" or someone " has gone" somewhere. Where as the word WANT with an A and not a E means to desire something. So even though I don't agree on the laundry thing - I do think someone ought to have helped you out as I am aware English is not your language - but you need to say the word "want" , not "went".

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

By the way - you need to stop calling something you "WANT" - as something you "WENT". Went is the past tense of "to go" or someone " has gone" somewhere. Where as the word WANT with an A and not a E means to desire something. So even though I don't agree on the laundry thing - I do think someone ought to have helped you out as I am aware English is not your language - but you need to say the word "want" , not "went".

It's always sad when someone who may not be a native English speaker is admonished in a public forum for making a simple mistake.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam