Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• mikishugo246mikishugo246 Posts: 48 Member
    Can there please be another expansion pack or a vacation spot? Like a beach?
    [img]https://img2.10bestmedia.com/Images/Photos/303573/Henderson-Beach_54_990x660.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://travel.home.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/travel/fullset/2015/08/03/top-florida-beaches/key-west-beach-florida.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.966.725.jpeg[/img]
    Beaches please!
    [img]http://travel.home.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/travel/fullset/2015/08/03/top-florida-beaches/key-west-beach-florida.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.966.725.jpeg[/img]

Sorry here
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    I've plumbed up on making my latest vampire... chose a feat I decided later that I don't want... so I need to reset her...
    As far as I can tell; I need to buy a bar, level up in mixology and then create the drink I need to reset all skills... crazy!

Why can't I just throw a party and invite a promising mixologist vampire to create the drink for me?
    It's the same with birthday cake. Apparently, to age up my kids, I have to learn to cook and buy a cooker... why can't I just buy a birthday cake??? Is that 'not allowed'? X)
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    Hey, @mikishugo246 why create so many plumbed up posts? You were the last one to post, why not edit?
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    CAS: I'd like to see more hair colors, both natural and unnatural, more hairstyles, including ethnic hairstyles, all hair colors available for children AND toddlers, Make-up opacity sliders, include setting relationships to boyfriend/girlfriend and fiancé (why in the world wasn't that available at the beginning?), and MORE TRAIT SLOTS!

WORLD: MORE LOTS PLEASE! Maybe you guys could just make more neighborhoods and put more open slots into them. It should be pretty easy. That way people who have trouble running big worlds can keep to the original towns when playing, and those who want more space can expand in new worlds. More worlds too. More venue types.

LIVE MODE: Cars with actual interactions. I miss being able to woohoo in a car for example. I also miss teaching your teenagers how to drive. I would also like to see closed social groups for dates and outings.

Other: PRETEENS WOULD BE AWESOME! EA did such an AMAZING job with the Toddlers and Parenthood! I would absolutely LOVE to see what they can come up with for preteens!
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    @tommynocker001 OMG I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! It's like they're endlessly wandering around in a daze! And then if something isn't done soon enough, they just pain forget (it leaves the interaction line-up). Please fix this in a patch or something. That would be awesome. It get really frustrating at times.
  • diditrekdiditrek Posts: 20 Member
    Nannies that actually do the care for the children rather than watch TV and not clean up after babies and toddlers.
  • DebriskaDebriska Posts: 5 New Member
    It would be nice to have fears in CAS so you select if your sim is scared of the Dark,Water,Ghosts,Rejection,Failure etc
    Or just bring back the brave trait.

Updated family tree: I feel like it should show up if you're engaged or just boyfriend and girlfriend, not everybody gets married.
  • TiffBTiffB Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Felicia_Queens said:
    > Yes, please add spiral stairs. Or just more options for stairs in general. I've always loved building in the game, and not having them is quite limiting.

Adding to this, different types of stairs! I'd love L shaped or U shaped stairs. The landing and platforms could be adjustable. I understand outdoor height terrain is a stretch, so then about different height floors in houses? That would be cool.
  • JoshSnaresJoshSnares Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to do proper split-level homes!
  • mollytrollyzmollytrollyz Posts: 63 Member
    better graphics for higher end pc, the renders look way better than in game. So kinda wish it looked as good as they do.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    better graphics for higher end pc, the renders look way better than in game. So kinda wish it looked as good as they do.

Better graphics is something they should do or should have done ages ago, I bet the graphics could look realistic on high end PCs if EA worked on it, which I wish they did.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • badrm1badrm1 Posts: 5 New Member
    how can i get more clothing for my sims? also where do you buy groceries for specific foods. why did the sims 3 have more stuff available than sims 4? how come there is no category for toddlers elderly etc like sims 3 where you could shop for specific items
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member

Better graphics is something they should do or should have done ages ago, I bet the graphics could look realistic on high end PCs if EA worked on it, which I wish they did.

Then they'd lose a large amount of their playerbase. Not everyone can afford a super computer to play high end games.
    Kurotard wrote: »

Then they'd lose a large amount of their playerbase. Not everyone can afford a super computer to play high end games.

True it would cost them a lot of money, which wouldn't be such a smart move on their department.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • EMaQEMaQ Posts: 1 New Member
    Basement windows that can be placed on foundation but let light into basement
    Split level
    Terrain Tool
    Proper attics (be able to use slope space too)
    Spiral staircase
    Elevators
    Corner sofas with adjustable length and shape
    Corner booths/adjustable dining chairs (same idea as above)
    Bunk beds
    Ladders
    Trap doors
    Sofa beds
    Pets
    Seasons
    University
    BE ABLE TO BUILD APARTMENTS - I don't care about high rise buildings, not that bothered if we can't build skyscraper apartments, but even if we could just turn houses into apartments/flats/conodominiums etc.

Yes I'm a very keen builder....
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Basically what's needed, is every option we had in Sims 3, plus the ones available to us in Sims 4. Part of what I enjoyed about Sims 3 so much, were the highly charged emotional reactions/outbursts to certain situations or stimuli; In Sims 4, I find that it's sorely lacking. It seems more of the sims are walking around happy and it's rather annoying. Lol

Even when I set the Sim traits to be mean, hot-headed, or jealous, their usual responses to upsetting situations still seems to be a bit lackluster or unrealistic. Also, the Sims are too friendly and it is way too easy to get to know the other Sims or start relationships - it's practically no work or difficulty at all involved and there should be a bit of resistance like in Sims 3; These sims appear to be overly eager.
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
    Shae wrote: »
    Basically what's needed, is every option we had in Sims 3, plus the ones available to us in Sims 4. Part of what I enjoyed about Sims 3 so much, were the highly charged emotional reactions/outbursts to certain situations or stimuli; In Sims 4, I find that it's sorely lacking. It seems more of the sims are walking around happy and it's rather annoying. Lol

Even when I set the Sim traits to be mean, hot-headed, or jealous, their usual responses to upsetting situations still seems to be a bit lackluster or unrealistic. Also, the Sims are too friendly and it is way too easy to get to know the other Sims or start relationships - it's practically no work or difficulty at all involved and there should be a bit of resistance like in Sims 3; These sims appear to be overly eager.

A lot of this I agree with you, I remember in Sims 3 if someone turned the radio on in the room a Sim is sleeping in, that Sim would wake up and yell at the radio, that hardly happens now in Sims 4, they should fix that.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • Codi02Codi02 Posts: 2 New Member
    Pets please please please!!! Has it not been long enough without the Pets EP? The Sims is way more fun with pets imo
    Codi02 wrote: »
    Pets please please please!!! Has it not been long enough without the Pets EP? The Sims is way more fun with pets imo

Pets and Seasons, I'd like to see Seasons or Pets sometime this year, Pets can be an EP and Seasons a GP, however EA does it, I hope they do it right.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
  • amazatasticamazatastic Posts: 6 New Member
    4 icons along the bottom so it can be 4 and 4 not 5 and 3
  • majibbymajibby Posts: 285 Member
    more gradual aging would be really cool rather than just a baby springing from it's cradle straight into a toddler. For example, maybe they could gradually grow from a newborn in a cradle to a baby crib and from there to a toddler.
    tumblr_nw3ktlrH801uimnd6o1_400.gif

"I got it at the Hot Topical"
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    badrm1 wrote: »
    how can i get more clothing for my sims? also where do you buy groceries for specific foods. why did the sims 3 have more stuff available than sims 4? how come there is no category for toddlers elderly etc like sims 3 where you could shop for specific items

Awesomely :D (funny) Well I think, Markets and all that stuff are on the way. EA & Maxis just have some Slooooooow Moving-Trucks haha haha
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • amazatasticamazatastic Posts: 6 New Member
    A COLOUR WHEEL