Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Velasco Legacy (art update 6/25!)

2...Next

Comments

• peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    hey all! :blush: i actually spent most of the day yesterday in bed with some painkillers, so i may not have the next chapter finished tonight. :P i'm hoping i can still do it, though! <3

IwbA2t1.png

in case i can't: this chapter darts around a couple of times (i'm afraid it might become a common thing) but we do get to hear from prince again! he's in a better mood, this time.
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Good luck!! And feel better.

Glad to hear Prince is in a better mood, at least! ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Good luck!! And feel better.

Glad to hear Prince is in a better mood, at least! ;)

thank you, dear! :blush:

and ha, yes! i figured it was about time we catch up with him in his element instead of everyone else's. ;) i'm also excited to get to introduce a new character, although i'm sure these two things are totally unrelated. :no_mouth:<3
    0Ims83x.png
    edited June 2017
    hey all! remember how i said, "updates fridays"? yeah, me too. :tongue: unfortunately my health has put me a tad out of commission - however, i did scribble out something of kihe to prove i'm still workin'!

im0XDFa.png

it's been a while since i've worked with a more chibi/SD style, but this was fun to do! and i'm glad you guys liked this fellow when you met him last week. <3

in other art news, i'll probably be poking this thread tomorrow as well, since the sims pride event will be live, which means i'll be able to share the painting i did for it earlier this month! :blush: i think, in terms of organizing the blog and whatnot, i'll create a page for every generation to collect all of the art i do for it in one place. (i have a feeling there will be a lot of little pieces like this, ha!) anyway. thanks for your patience, and for being super lovely. <3
    0Ims83x.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    edited June 2017
    Guh! I am so glad that tomorrow is SimCrush Sunday, because... I'm gone.

I don't know what it is about your Sims, but I'm always falling head over heels, and then when I see drawings of them, I'm totally lost! <3

Kihe's incredible! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited June 2017
    aaah that is so sweet - i'm sure he'd be flattered! (i am too!) :kissing_heart:

b3SF0A3.png

he gets so shy-looking when he's happy, it's adorable. ;__;

i love kihe too, i'm so glad he found his way into the story. :) he's been such a gentle presence among the chaos this generation!
    0Ims83x.png
    edited June 2017
    as promised, a quick ping for sims pride! <3 you can find @mastressalita's full post here, and i definitely recommend checking it out! :blush: here's the full version of the painting i did of harley for the event:

Pride02-22f.jpg

happy pride, loves! :kissing_smiling_eyes:<3
    0Ims83x.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Eeee, chibi-Hot Dad and beautiful Harley! <3
    uduVcAP.png
    Eeee, chibi-Hot Dad and beautiful Harley! <3

haa, i wondered if you might like itty hotdad. ;)<3 thanks bb!
    0Ims83x.png