Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most amount of kids you've ever had in one family?

I'm really curious, other than for a 100 baby challenge, how many have you had? The most I've ever had in one family is four, I'm considering trying to have five for the next generation just to see what it's like. :D and my sims can definitely afford it, we live that dragon fruit garden life. B)

Comments

• gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Well I've done the 7 tot challenge but I don't really consider that. So 6. I love large families but with toddlers my sims have less and less children because I can't handle them.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    That I stuck it out with? 2.
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    It's been 3 for me.
  • hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    Six. But the most I typically do is three. :tongue: I always get overwhelmed with so many kids, especially young ones, and I try not to cheat.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited June 2017
    Um.. Like 23. Or more, Idk. I had a bigger household mod, and they all become toddlers at once and it was a noisy, screamy catastrophe. :p I mean, I aged them manually all at once so maybe I wanted to suffer , but.. I just love toddlers too much.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    6 for me, the monsters under the bed drive me CRAZY :tongue:
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I have a no monsters under the bed for kids, but if I tell, they will change it. I truly believe they like to run us nuts. and have our families with no sleep. They like the game to be stressful. Reason I love mods
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Five: Two teens, two kids, and one toddler. They are my current household.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    yea kids, I have had 6 lots of times. not so hard at all. most toddlers were 3.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I have 6 kids at the moment in my current household, 2 babies, 2 toddlers, and 2 kids. It is quite the nightmare trying to manage everything. And I've set the challenge of not being able to age them up until they've maxed all skills in each life stage.
  • the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    5 children, but only because I had 2 sets of twins and I don't like messing with pregnancy numbers so I suffered through. :)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    8. I used the fullhouse mod. Total household of that time was 12.
    It was way easier back then without parenthood and toddlers imo :joy: I don't know if I could do it again. The current family I play has 4 kids; One is a toddler and the other is a baby, other two are children. I am dying trying to get them out of the apartment LOL. 20k more and they're off to a penthouse though :joy:
  • B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    5, four girls (one set of identical twins) and a boy.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    7 right now. i usually have 2-3.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2017
    One family with 6 kids. Not at one time though. I aged the kids up after a while so that it was only 5 actual sims in the house at a time. So 2 parents with 3 kids. Aged those 3 up, moved them out, and had 3 more.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Six but that was before toddlers and parenthood.
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I had seven the most so far. It was my gen 1 of my legacy challenge and I needed a boy but kept having girls. It wasn't too bad cause I had them some time apart, but with parenthood now I think it would be more difficult to handle.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Seven. The oldest had already moved out when the two youngest were born, though.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    One male sim in my game is the father of 5 right now, 4 girls and 1 boy by random determination. He's not really doing the 100 baby challenge, he's just invading the town's gene pool a bit - basically my deviant play household that I'm using to add some dimensionality to my town. I'm interested in how his offspring will interact with other sims in my rotation when they grow up with different personalities. It's part of why I went for Parenthood when I did; I figured that it would add some complexity to the next generation in my current SimWorld. There's drama in his household now too. I may have watched a lot of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Lol.

Joaquin Le Chien has been unsuccessful in my game at holding down a serious relationship so far. He's someone who has been a casual love interest/flirted with several female sims who ultimately broke things off for a more serious connection with someone else. Now, he is taking an interest in the favorite romantic interest of Mr. Shady. I have a feeling that Mr. Shady is going to get served some heartbreak on a platter at some point but we'll have to see how that plays out. No idea if Joaquin will actually get serious about her or if he will revert to his usual vague tendencies.

Another sim household in my game has 4 kids in an SM apartment but one has recently turned YA and moved out for more space. They are a happy and uncomplicated family who heavily focus on spending time together. No drama there. Having many kids is not the norm in my game. I don't have a strict rule but 1-2 are more common. I can't imagine Salim Benali with a bunch of kids, for example, one urban/artsy child is fine in his case.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited June 2017
    My sim had three kids but then died of a fire, so they moved in with their aunt (mother's older sister). She had three kids of her pwn - Jm playing two teens and four child girls. I'm sorely tempted to switch my heir for the first time to a boy (one of the aunt's kids) because God hes beautiful.
    Post edited by DaB1gV on
  • iheartsimsforeveiheartsimsforeve Posts: 82 Member
    My Sim have 7 kids in my current game.
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    6 kids, 5 girls and 1 boy
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Not counting the 100 baby challenge, in sims 4, probably 6 or 7. Though Alexander has 5 sims pregnant right now, 2 of those are expecting twins. So he'll have 7 kids here in the next sim day or two. Only two of those will be under my control for the time being. We might get custody of a couple of his kids, but it'll depend how well his fiance handles the news that she isn't the only one expecting his babies right now.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Just three. And I think that's too much. Looking at the other comments here that's nothing. :lol:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Oh I love having kids in my games, it usually doesn't take long lol. And I'm a sucker for fulfilling their baby wishes even though I don't really want to handle more. In normal games I think highest I've gone up to is 10 kids. Also in my legacy the current gen 4 heir already has 6 kids but heir hasn't been born yet