Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome! Project info, survey winners, & helpful links.

Comments

• GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    edited May 2017
    Really excited for this pack!
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    reposting here just to make sure. :smiley:

@SimGuruGraham How do I enter the new poll? The first thing I'm asked when entering the poll is my region but I don't see mine mentioned. I live in the EU but don't live in any of the mentioned countries nor do I live in an English speaking nation. When residing in the Netherlands which Region do I choose?
  • SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2017
    Twiggy, you can choose English speaking - it is the first option. My region is not listed either and I use English speaking one.
    Post edited by SimLark on
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,188 SimGuru
    Twiggy wrote: »
    reposting here just to make sure. :smiley:

@SimGuruGraham How do I enter the new poll? The first thing I'm asked when entering the poll is my region but I don't see mine mentioned. I live in the EU but don't live in any of the mentioned countries nor do I live in an English speaking nation. When residing in the Netherlands which Region do I choose?

We offer the vote in different regions so that we can present it in different languages. If you're comfortable with the English option, feel free to select that one :)
  • GR2RGR2R Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi SimGuruGraham, Style B was my favorite by far and I would like to know if there are any shoes coming for male adult sims? The Style B preview has shown an amazing pair of sandals for male sims and in the options we got from the pool it didn't shown them at all, I really want these! Please, my hippie sims feet need some air! :'( My english is not the best, hope you understand. :D
  • MirkkusimMirkkusim Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm trying to vote clothing in Finnish, it says I have too many options picked even if I have under 14 clothes picked. I tried to pick only one item and still it says I have too many options picked. The object choosing went fine.
  • JassAkgunJassAkgun Posts: 29 Member
    I'm trying to find the poll, but I can't. Where is it? How do I enter?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    JassAkgun wrote: »
    I'm trying to find the poll, but I can't. Where is it? How do I enter?

It's linked from a blog post: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • haruka13666haruka13666 Posts: 27 Member
    I really hope this pack has more stair options. Maybe some spiral, U shaped, and L shaped stairs. This would help build smaller more eco friendly homes!
  • simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    Just finished voting. I noticed there weren't any sectionals. If they don't add it in this pack I hope they do in another one.
  • epohjul17epohjul17 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello! So I was thinking what if there was a composting toilet?
  • haruka13666haruka13666 Posts: 27 Member
    > @epohjul17 said:
    > Hello! So I was thinking what if there was a composting toilet?

I LOVE that idea!!!
  • FizzywolfFizzywolf Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi SimGuruGraham,

I have been playing Sims since the VERY beginning, and i have noticed some factors that have entered in some versions of sims but not consistently which is a shame.
    I saw that the Eco-Pack is the winning theme which is brilliant because i have a few ideas that i would love to share and maybe get your opinion on? (There a little odd but anywhoo :) ).

1. Because it is an eco-pack i am hoping that there are some laundry choices (just like in sims 3 where you had hampers, dirty laundry piles, washers, dryers, clothes lines).

2. I noticed in one of the sketches for the eco-pack i noticed their was an ironing board on the wall, i am hoping that this will not just be a decoration and we can actually iron! (wash ur clothes, then dry them, then have a little ironing pile basket?).

3. In all of the sims games you have always had the trusty mop to tidy up all kind of spills. Well how about hoovers? In the sims 2 (nintendo ds, i know were going back here). you had little dust piles that would appear every so many hours, why has this never been thought of?! develop further so a house gets dusty,dirty carpets (maybe due to kids running around or coming in from gardening?), maybe even add a duster for the clean freak sims?

4. When the garden pack was released, i was hoping for more options in actual gardening, flowers growing etc. Has the thought ever crossed of having the grass grow? or have special tiles of grass that you can add to your garden...AND MOW :D.

5. My final thought which might be just the oddest, is well, has anyone thought of developing the game to go back to open world? and... manually (by the sim using an action) to open, close, lift, close blinds and curtains? :)

Thank you
  • FizzywolfFizzywolf Posts: 3 New Member
    @SimGuruGraham , Sorry forgot to link you in my comment above :)
  • violetta3violetta3 Posts: 47 Member
    Okay.. so I voted as many other people have voted for Eco Friendly stuff pack because in description it said Landery.. however now half way through you are telling us it is not included? That is kinda messed up. The pure reason I voted for it (as many others I am sure) was for that feature. It kinda kills the idea of voting for "game feature" now as those who want landery and who voted eco friendly in first place for that reason cannot choose anything else because of it. Why can't you include it and allow us to vote for another "game play" thing.

Or at least create another stuff pack for landery.. I really miss that aspect... it made game more releastic and to be honest I been hooked about this pack because of landery and now it might not even make it to the final cut of the stuff pack.. that is kinda disappointing.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    violetta3 wrote: »
    Okay.. so I voted as many other people have voted for Eco Friendly stuff pack because in description it said Landery.. however now half way through you are telling us it is not included? That is kinda messed up. The pure reason I voted for it (as many others I am sure) was for that feature. It kinda kills the idea of voting for "game feature" now as those who want landery and who voted eco friendly in first place for that reason cannot choose anything else because of it. Why can't you include it and allow us to vote for another "game play" thing.

Or at least create another stuff pack for landery.. I really miss that aspect... it made game more releastic and to be honest I been hooked about this pack because of landery and now it might not even make it to the final cut of the stuff pack.. that is kinda disappointing.

Huh? The vote in which laundry was included hasn't even come out yet. Also, laundry isn't guaranteed in this pack. There are other options people will vote for and laundry may not win.
  • 100Alex100Alex Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh God, can't wait till 23rd June!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    violetta3 wrote: »

Huh? The vote in which laundry was included hasn't even come out yet. Also, laundry isn't guaranteed in this pack. There are other options people will vote for and laundry may not win.

Pretty sure I saw that laundry would be a gameplay option to vote on. Notice laundry, not machines. I'm hoping for clotheslines, wash boards, and wringer washers. I think it was also said that if it wasn't chosen it wouldn't be included. I want laundry at some point, but if they put something cool like canning or something like that, then I can wait for laundry another time. Laundry is time consuming and my sims already have no time with hour long showers ect. But if a laundry pack come out that offered several types ect. then I wouldn't mind getting it; maybe with Broomhilda. :)

I'm really excited to see what the gameplay options to vote on are; really hoping it is something cool. :p So much to look forward to tomorrow. What time can we expect the voting to be up?

• crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
    Does anyone know if the survey is opened yet? And if so, where is it?
    uWoZIHf.gif
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I was wondering the same thing
    Does anyone know if the survey is opened yet? And if so, where is it?

• notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    I don't see it up yet either. I was hoping to find out why in the forums.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • epohjul17epohjul17 Posts: 11 New Member
    Can we get those chickens in there or some glass blowing. But I honestly love the idea of chickens on a little farm house with the laundry option.
  • UpindustUpindust Posts: 8 New Member
    Sorry if this is the wrong place but I want different stairs. I want the kind that you walk up onto a landing, turn and walk up another set of stairs. I also want bigger maps. With all the new stuff being added there just isn't any room for it. I have to pick between housing or city.
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    Hi @SimGuruGraham With all the stuffs proposed, CAS, build mode and the four mostly interesting gameplay options, there is enough material to make a gamepack out of it ! Would it be something possible ? Please! Please! Please! :) :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top