Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I guess now is as good a time as any to come clean! The next chapter will be Fangs' last, and will be Penny's. 80 chapters total! (I did see that nice round number.) But there will also be an epilogue after that, so I guess technically there will be 81 chapters. (Shh, don't tell anyone.)

Oooh, I so hope we will learn what happened to Darius or whether he will sleep forever under that tree. (Or did I miss something?)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    Aww...
    They're home but it doesn't feel like home. Bianca has indeed changed. She's no longer taking care of her brother. She has a whole household to take care of. And on an island no less! That would feel lonely except I'm hoping Benny might join them?

And a Penny chapter next? Could it be? The mood has such a final vibe to it. Makes me sad...but am anticipating magic next. The climax! (No pun intended. :p )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @MrsRacooney You didn't miss anything! Darius's story is one I'd always intended to continue in the sequel, so his situation won't be 100% resolved in Fangs. But you'll hear from him in a bit. ;)

@pammiechick
    It's taken awhile, but Bianca has finally changed a bit. And ha, there's a reason I've been referring to the island as Fangs Island in my head. >:)

CLIMAX is right. Probably. (Okay, you'd totally kill me if it wasn't.) But yes...expect lobster thermidor for sure. Penny has been waiting for a taste for so long...
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Yeah I had a bad feeling you'd be ending with 80 :( I'll miss Fangs by im super excited for the sequel! Especially Darius. I've been wondering about him :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: Of course it wouldn't be right to end this series without Penny getting that Byron D! But as sad as I am to this this end I'm too excited that this may mean the introduction of Papa Byron so I'm good!

Lady WitcHazard: Real elegant to the end Bianca doesn't need to change a Lady changes the world she resides in!

Emotional WitcHazard: My hubby will be in the sequel confirmed more shirtless Darius pics for my collection hehe!

Dark WitcHazard: I like that this is getting a sequel makes me wonder how you'll make the next cast of characters as crazily indulging as the first!

Nooboos WitcHazard: Sequal means more nooboos yay!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Yeah I had a bad feeling you'd be ending with 80 :( I'll miss Fangs by im super excited for the sequel! Especially Darius. I've been wondering about him :)

I'd harm someone if Darius was stuck in fairy limbo for all eternity. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    "I had truly married well, in so many ways."

I think it's fair to say that this single sentence sums up the feeling of this lovely chapter. I could not believe what we were seeing from Bianca...humility. She acknowledges that her previous life was not a happy one, and she's really learning to appreciate what she has and how long it took to get her there. Ahhh, and I thought that Byron's last chapter was too sweet for words! <3

We have seen all the characters grow throughout the story, but for me, Bianca has gone through the most dramatic growth. Even while she was wandering her old room, she realized how sad and lonely her previous existence was. She is able to finally admit to herself that she was living a sad life, and to embrace her new happiness by moving on.

Many congratulations to Daya and Saul for their shotgun wedding! I loved the huge tacky ring decoration they were standing under--very Vegas! :mrgreen:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Aww...
    They're home but it doesn't feel like home. Bianca has indeed changed. She's no longer taking care of her brother. She has a whole household to take care of. And on an island no less! That would feel lonely except I'm hoping Benny might join them?

And a Penny chapter next? Could it be? The mood has such a final vibe to it. Makes me sad...but am anticipating magic next. The climax! (No pun intended. :p )
    /giggle
    She said climax :D

InfraGreen wrote: »
    I'd harm someone if Darius was stuck in fairy limbo for all eternity. :p
    At least he has his faithful Orlando there with him? I'm sure they'd never get up to manly shenanigans :o

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Have no fear, Darius will return! Probably. I love him too much despite his relative lack of screentime. And I sort of built a sequel into this thing from early on. He's too pretty to rot in limbo forever.

@WitcHazard
    Lover has nothing to fear, Emotional has plenty to look forward to, and Lady is 100% right. ;) Dark has a great question, and one I'm very worried about, actually!

@Haids5987 Humility is a new thing for Bianca. But she's realized how little she had, despite how hard she tried to hold onto it, and now she has a lot more to grab hold of. B) I think she's probably grown the most too, though in some ways she'll always be the same. (Denial, thy name is Bianca...) But I don't think anyone can change completely. And ha, I'm glad you enjoyed that Lucky Palms/Vegas shot! I took way too long to get that...but I hope it was worth it in the end.

@WagonFruit I don't sense any wishful thinking here, no ma'am I do not... >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @LadyLobster how...insightful, my dearest >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    @WagonFruit i'm sure whatever they're getting up to over there is strictly business. :smirk:
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
    edited June 2017
    You know you read too much Fangs when...
    5Q01fQz.jpg

:joy: To be fair, I leave all my Fangs comments from my phone. But yeah, I was chatting with @InfraGreen and that suggestion cracked me up enough to take a screenshot :lol: (clearly he's sad because he knows the end is near :'( )
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 LOL, that's hilarious! My phone has all the Fangs names saved into it too, mostly from typing chapter notes into it. They'll haunt my texts and internet browsing forever...
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    How did I miss that last chapter?!
    Bianca will forever be in denial that she was pregnant the whole time and everybody knew. It was really sweet watching Bianca and Lysander in the old home and deciding that they needed to live elsewhere. Of course it was totally Byron's fault that her sons ended up in the cake.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong My chapters can be sneaky sometimes!!
    Bianca, forever in denial--sounds about right. ;) Just like how Byron will always be at fault for everything.

The (final) Penny chapter will be tomorrow! It is the most shameless (shameful?) of all my chapters so far probably, which I guess is good since it's the last one?

The epilogue will probably hit Thursday, and then Fangs will be over. :'(
    uduVcAP.png
    I'm incredibly glad that tomorrow is (the last) teacher-only day at school so I don't have to try to hide my phone or anything :joy:

So sad the end is upon us, but I'm pumped for Gen 2! I will save my ending celebrations/hopes for the sequel for the epilogue though. Tomorrow is all about Benny and that homerun :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Penny's final chapter is here...! I apologize in advance--it sure is a thing. Needless to say, NSFW in the usual NSFW-Fangs way--but with extra Byronbutt.

JnAEWtp.png
    uduVcAP.png
    A gift for Penny and Byron...
    P1QYppj.gif

Totally in denial about Thursday :bawling: But this was a very satisfying (:naughty:) way to end the main story! #Benny4Lyf :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sigh...
    I saw all those Lobster Thermidores and freaked!

Very, VERY satisfying. And Penny survived Count Von Blackwell (like I knew she would!)

Wow. They Christened every part of the place where they first met. So fitting! I loved how Byron tired out with his cute green flipflops. I'm going to miss them. :cry:

Wonderful chapter (which I read three times already!!!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @CitizenErased14 Perfect gif for the occasion, thank you! >:) I'm glad you think the story went off with a bang!

@pammiechick Aw, you had me worried for a sec until I read the spoiler. ;)
    I had to save the 5-star lobster thermidor rating for this chapter! If Benny's #1 fan approves, I can finally be at ease. Just like Penny can now... o:)

Penny did survive! Though maybe that fairy fruit she ate awhile back helped a little. And they really did leave no stone undefiled... I'm really going to miss them too. :'(

Wow, three times! <3<3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    "it sure is a thing." :D
    THIS WAS SO LOVELY, way to - well, finish strong? ;) come in at the clutch? build up to the climax? KNOCK IT OUTTA THE PARK. i'll stop, i'm sorry.

honestly i think my favorite bit was "sorry, lysander." it's okay, penny, maybe being a, uh, vampire hunter, just runs in the family. at least you can complain to each other! :D<3

good game, penny and byron, and well played, lobster!! :sunglasses:
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
    @peatock It is very much a thing, all right!
    Awwww, thank you! <3 And thank you for the Byronic compliments! I'm rather fond of "knock it outta the park." >:)

HA, both Lyons siblings really are vampire hunters...maybe it is genetic. And they'll definitely have something to bond over during the holidays.

I'm so happy you found this a fitting goodbye for Penny and Byron! Let me go cry now...
    uduVcAP.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm going to miss them so much...
    Final score -- Benny: 25 Nightclub: 0
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Court of WitcHazards Claps hoots and whistles!
    Lover WitcHazard: I just love happy endings both kinds! I'm glad Byron's parents helped with the sex lessons! Looks like they really payed off!

Dark WitcHazard: Glad Byron goes out showing off all his manliness! Then you see the flip flops! :D

Shipper WitcHazard: All the ships in this story were different and well written you should be proud of your band of weirdos! However if you do make a sequel those characters would have to be just as or much weirder! You have my sympathy!

Nooboos WitcHazard: I got my nooboos out of it so you're good!

Emotional WitcHazard: I'll be waiting until I see me hubby again!

Lady WitcHazard: It was a hysterical journey and were glad to have taken with you we look forward to your next timeless tale!
    @MVWdeZT Awww, I know the feeling. :'(
    Great game, right? >:)

@WitcHazard Wow, I managed to please all the WitcHazards I think!
    Bart's lessons really did pay off, in more ways (times?) than one. And hey, aren't flip-flops manly...?

I'm glad I have Shipper's seal of approval on all my ships! I did try to make them as different yet still meaningful as I could. And of course, weird and funny. I don't know if their children can ever hope to be as weird as their parents though...

Nooboos (in cakes) galore! And more Darius to be had...

Thank you, WitcHazards!
    uduVcAP.png