Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

Comments

• ThunderThunder Posts: 2 New Member
    Will it be free?? :/
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thunder wrote: »
    Will it be free??? :neutral: /

No. of course not. Read the original discussion and blog on this. It is a stuff pack and will have the same price as any stuff pack.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915385/welcome-project-info-survey-winners-helpful-links/p1

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    @Thunder It won't. It will be a stuff pack
  • tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    I didn't vote, but these items look cute!
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    @tiamia You can still vote for the gameplay features on June 23rd!
  • JustPlayingGod_1994JustPlayingGod_1994 Posts: 1 New Member
    Am I the only one who wishes that Washers, Dryers, and Rocking chairs were in sims 4?
  • wolfbane55wolfbane55 Posts: 2 New Member
    I honestly don't remember which set I voted for...it all looks awesome great job design team
  • MelindaDeeMelindaDee Posts: 8 New Member
    Hmm, I was a little disappointed in this. I don't really see how any of this is "eco" living. I was hoping for things that actually represented an eco-friendly lifestyle like reusable water bottles, clothes lines and compost bins. This looks more like country living or rural living. I love EA and The Sims but this feels like greenwashing if they keep the word "Eco" in the name for the stuff pack.
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    @JustPlayingGod_1994, I want washer and dryers in the game too. Tomorrow is a chance to put the vote in on what is included in the pack.
  • kxssxdxykxssxdxy Posts: 4 New Member
    These all look amazing! I especially love those rugs and the sink! <3
  • CCC2000CCC2000 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @BrownGamerGurl1 said:
    > Nice.I wish way more stuff came with stuff packs though. We should get at the very least 50 new items. Then I could see myself buying it.

Yes i diffently agree with you
  • BushdasieBushdasie Posts: 1 New Member
    :/ Are we ever getting pets? Just wondering. But, I love the new stuff o:)
  • notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    Rocking chairs would be so cool. I would put them in every nursery I make.
  • Elmokitty94Elmokitty94 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SimGuruGraham said:
    > A big thank you to everyone who participated in our recent vote, where you helped select the objects and clothing you want to see in our collaborative Stuff Pack project! In the time since the voting ended, we've parsed the data, finalized the selections, and gone through an informal internal approval process. This process is part of what was discussed in the survey blog, where I spoke about how we want to ensure we're respecting the communities decisions, as well as offering a balanced pack.
    >
    > Today I'm sharing the results of the objects portion of the survey. If you're interested in which pieces of clothing won, check the forums again in the coming days for a full breakdown of the clothing voting results. For now, we've locked down the object list, and our artists are hard at work on the next step - creating object guides. If you want to learn more about what an object guide is, and how our team works during this part of the project, then click here for a development update where you'll discover more about how we make The Sims. If you're just stopping by to see the winning objects though, then let's get right to it.
    >
    > From 68 pieces of object concept art, your votes helped narrow them down to the top 28* pieces you see below. We did end up making a few adjustments to the final list, so as to provide a balanced offering of different objects within the pack. For example... there were two styles of the wicker loveseat, and wicker living chair that were available to vote on. All of them received enough votes to propel them into the top of the survey, but we felt they didn't offer enough visual variety to include all four of them. We kept the top two, and replaced the other two with different objects that just missed the original cut. That bare light bulb that people have been chatting about actually placed number 30 on the list, but by diversifying the selections, we were able to include it!
    >
    > *Bonus! We're actually including 29 total objects. One of our internal object modelers had a little spare time in his schedule, and went ahead and created the ottoman prior to the vote. ;)
    >
    > These are the objects that will be included in this upcoming Stuff Pack:
  • jules_melonjules_melon Posts: 1 New Member
    omg im sooo excited!!!! I cant wait!
  • epohjul17epohjul17 Posts: 11 New Member
    Can we get those chickens in there or some glass blowing. But I honestly love the idea of chickens on a little farm house with the laundry option.
  • VampgirldgafVampgirldgaf Posts: 1 New Member
    This stuff pack is super disappointing. I think there's better things that could be added to the game.
  • strxwburryjamstrxwburryjam Posts: 1 New Member
    Epic!
  • MrcashewsMrcashews Posts: 1 New Member
    This is a neat collection. :)
  • SimsterlingSimsterling Posts: 12 New Member
    This stuff better be cheap on the actual game...
  • Jukka75Jukka75 Posts: 1 New Member
    And when can we see these things in the games?
  • DjentleOneDjentleOne Posts: 23 Member
    This stuff seems really ideal for the laundry stuff pack! Thanks for giving up the opportunity to vote!
  • ChelliChanChelliChan Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Jukka75 said:
    > And when can we see these things in the games?

The stuff pack comes out early next year.
  • LayVon918LayVon918 Posts: 1 New Member
    LOVE IT! Can't wait for the Stuff Pack. I like everything
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    I wanted the other window, door, chair and sofa... I also wanted those lights :neutral: Hopefully we get some of those kids clothes :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top