Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Great work @Ainsleyf many congrats :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Great job, @ainsleyf!!
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited June 2017
    Expert Results for Challenge #70 - EcoExistence

@folala
    Oakenstead Eco-camp is stunning. You have made wonderful use of terrain paints to create that winding path through the forest. What an imaginative way to include a stream as well, very creative. Your chosen plants all fit the overall theme incredibly well, and that waterfall is just lovely, I would love to do some Yoga there myself!

Suggestions:
    My only suggestion would have been to include some Sim planted veggies, fruits and or flowers, as gardening can be a fairly lucrative pastime.

The Winner of this challenge is @folala
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2017
    Congrats @Folala and thank you! Thank you @withlovejulien and @masajo too! @Buildnshare, I did not enter as an expert this next round as I'd already submitted my house before I'd read the review, but I will next time. Thanks again!!!

Edited: Congrats @Folala for the Maxis Fav. YAY!
    Post edited by Ainsleyf on
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many congrats @folala fantastic work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats @Ainsleyf and @folala. Wonderful, creative work from everyone this challenge!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Thanks very much @FaithofKaela @masajo and @Ainsleyf :blush:
    and thanks @Ainsleyf for the congrats & letting me know! I'm a happy bunny!!
    More congratulations are in order @folala!! If you are on twitter, we just posted about your success!! Well done, it was a very well deserved recognition.
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited June 2017
    Ooops, wrong account :P
    Another round of applause is in order, as @FoundMarbles has also been given a Maxis Fav!! Congrats hon, you totally deserve it :D
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Thanks so much @BuildnShare and congratulations @FoundMarbles !! well done :star:
  • FoundMarblesFoundMarbles Posts: 448 Member
    \
    @folala :smiley: Thank You, it's another first for me...Very exciting!
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac

@BuildnShare :smiley: I could not have done it with out you! Thank you so much! (For the challenges as well as nominations!)
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #71 - The Hawthorne Project - Part IV

@FoundMarbles
    Deco Delight is a wonderful creation. This place has acres of curb appeal. The architecture screams art deco and you made some great choices re windows, doors and exterior wall treatments etc, the friezes work a treat! Your landscaping is looking good, you have made some really good use of the terrain paint tool and your choice of plants works well with the style of the build. Your interior layout is great, the semi open-plan style works really well. The interiors are certainly bright, but I feel that they compliment the overall styling of the home. That patterned wall paper in the bedroom is great as are those floor tile ‘rugs’, ingenious! You have made great use of clutter without making the home feel overly crowded, I especially love those little clay mouldings in the bedroom alongside the make up. Your object choices and placement are fantastic.

Suggestions:
    I wonder if the fireplace could have used some clutter, it looks very stark in comparison to the rest of the home. The only other thing is that back patio area, I wonder if making it wider and narrower, like the front of the home would have made it look slightly less like an afterthought.

Sim Challenge: Purdie looks fantastic! Interesting choice making her third trait a genius, she certainly looks to be enjoying life in Windenberg

Room Challenge: Your room looks wonderful, I can just see Purdie hosting a gallery show here with guests, there is plenty of natural light for her to work in.

The winner of this challenge is....

@FoundMarbles

Congrats, your room and your Sim are also winners!!

GArBA5W.jpg

@BuildnShare :smiley::blush: Thank you! Yes, I am real working on my landscaping skills! I think they are, indeed improving. Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am still having trouble with roof lines and other details but every challenge helps! Thank you for sponsoring these challenges! I so much love doing them.
    Congrats @FoundMarbles!!! Awesome creativity on show this round :)
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    @FoundMarbles great work!! Congratulations!

@BuildnShare :( Sadly, it's really too easy to win in categories in which one is the only entry. :wink: (Still, entering is an effort.)
  • PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    @Foundmarbles it helps with the build is adorable :)
    EkwtdjR.jpg
    @Foundmarbles it helps with the build is adorable :)

You are very kind! The builds were ALL GREAT! (I just think a few of them missed the "Art Deco" comments in the challenge story. I did not see any other SIM or ROOM entries, it's like winning a race with only one runner, you could crawl and still win, :D
    @FoundMarbles - it may well be easy to win when there is only one entry, but we are seriously considering bumping you up to Established, your skills are consistently improving with each and every challenge. So don't get too comfy :tongue:
    GArBA5W.jpg

@BuildnShare Kind Praise, indeed! I really hope the next challenge WILL cause you to bump me up! I am really working hard on both roof lines and landscaping! If you are as impressed as I am with myself, my next entry should "establish" me! :smiley:
    @BuildnShare Kind Praise, indeed! I really hope the next challenge WILL cause you to bump me up! I am really working hard on both roof lines and landscaping! If you are as impressed as I am with myself, my next entry should "establish" me! :smiley:
    You know, you can promote yourself, if you feel confident......

GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations @FoundMarbles !! well done B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top