January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy Ninth Anniversary!

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,900 Member
    @LoveGirl welcome (back) and congrats on your new arrival!

unfortunately, the ads are broken right now and have been for about a month. but i've started a board over on answers hq~ feel free to click 'me too' if the issue is affecting you.

Also thank you to @Kylieb191 and @ZeeGee for my lovely candelabra and evening gown, respectively. :):heart::cookie:
    top 5 updated as well!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,314 Member
    >:) Beware, I heard that Ninja person came back >:)
    Sims3 is my love. I own the store. I am known as charlotteprice on S3 store. I don't go to the store or forums here much, but I will throw gifts out when I can!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,771 Member

you?
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,489 Member
    edited June 2017
    @charlotteprice The ninja is back! Thank you so much! You cleared my Top 5! And because of you, I now can snag The Palace of Versailles for free in the Daily Deals!

Top 5 is updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    HOLY PLUM! @charlotteprice thanks for gifting me nearly the entire rest of the store for me! Seriously, I am literally just 6 hairstyles, 4 shirts, and an alien world away from OWNING THE ENTIRE FREAKING STORE I'M SO EXCITED!!

*ahem* Er, well. Yes. Apologies for gushing a bit there. Can you tell I'm pretty ecstatic?
    HOLY PLUM! @charlotteprice thanks for gifting me nearly the entire rest of the store for me! Seriously, I am literally just 6 hairstyles, 4 shirts, and an alien world away from OWNING THE ENTIRE FREAKING STORE I'M SO EXCITED!!

*ahem* Er, well. Yes. Apologies for gushing a bit there. Can you tell I'm pretty ecstatic?

@Gamefreak130 OMG that's exciting! <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Make that 5 hairstyles, 4 shirts, and an alien world.

New--and final--top five:

1. Bucket Hat with Medium Length Hair - 100 Simpoints

2. Bucket Hat with Long Hair - 100 Simpoints

3. Bucket Hat with Tucked in Hair - 100 Simpoints

4. Braids and Pigtails - 100 Simpoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:16516&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

5. Lunar Lakes - 2,450 Simpoints

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Gamefreak130

I saved all these hairstyles for last because they are pretty ugly to me. I'm sure someone out there likes Braids and Pigtails, but to me it looks like something I could make in 5 minutes in Blender with no experience and with my hands tied behind my back.
    @Gamefreak130 Looks like you need to start reading up on how to backup your store files very soon. It appears you're now down to 4 hairstyles and 4 shirts! <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    New Top 5 as of 6/20/2017! Sims3 username is rebekah_lindsey3

1. Puffy Pachyderm Slide- 99 SimPoints

2. Wily Wilderness Tower- 99 SimPoints

3. Edwardian Expression Kitchen-Noble Nuker Microwave- 68 SimPoints

4. Edwardian Expression Kitchen-Haute High Hanging Wall Shelf- 25 SimPoints

5. Edwardian Expression Kitchen-Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture- 25 SimPoints

Wishlist Link:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3
    Aah! Ninjas! Help! They're GIFTING ME THINGS!

Two can play at THAT game!
  • rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH @Gamefreak130 !!! Those two gifts made it affordable for me to trigger the Animals Abound Playground-Outdoor Fun cascade!!! So it's basically like you gifted me 140+ items! Much Love!!!♥♥♥
    Thank you @Gamefreak130 for gifting me 3 of my Top 5's! :)

Top 5 Updated Here!

Also, good news! I won a copy of TS4 Fitness Stuff Pack in a random drawing! I'm shocked I won. This is my 4th Sims giveaway win! Dunno what kind of luck is going on with me, but I'm enjoying the streak while it lasts!

<3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited June 2017
    oh my goodness, it would seem that we have multiple gifting ninjas~ between me going to bed at midnight and waking up just a few minutes ago, TWO gifting ninjas have made their way through my wishlist and completely decimated my top 5... and then some!

thank you thank you thank you to @Gamefreak130 and @charlotteprice :):heart::cookie:

my wishlist is down to just 23 items, guys! everything left on there is 75+ sp though, so might have to hunt around for some more stuff before i update my top 5 :)

ETA: top 5 has been updated~ yay!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2017
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you so so much @charlotteprice and to the second ninja attacker @Gamefreak130 I was able to get august 2011 compilation and one with nature very cheaply thanks to your kind gifting ^_^ not only did my top 5 get taken out but so did 3 more lovely items. Hoping that I can get Oktoberfest for free tomorrow via DD and hoping that Waning Moon may be on the DD list too.

I think there's only 3 sets to go and a lot of single items to go :D
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited June 2017
    :scream: Quickly, hide your top 5's and wishlists... My WL is already done for, unfortunately, as this sneaky gifting-ninja has already gifted me five items from the poor thing! :bawling:

Also, thanks @charlotteprice! :joy:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Yoschi334 on
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

Wow! Thank you @kylierose19_2 for the dreamcatcher! :)

Top 5 updated
    oh wow, 10 random sp just appeared on my account... also, thank you to @Me1620 for the pretty things you sent me, including the chair from my top 5! :):heart:

wishlist/top 5 updated :)

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,616 Member
    @lauravonawesome - You're welcome. 5 sp just appeared in my account
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited June 2017
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome - You're welcome. 5 sp just appeared in my account
    Just now I found that 5 sp had appeared in my account as well... And to be honest, I'm anything but happy about it. What exactly does EA expect me to do with these 5 sp? Even the cheapest My Page Goody costs 10 sp!

It's not like I don't have enough to get my last couple of deals on the DD, but it's definitely not enough to own the Store, and 5 sp is not going to change that.
    I think they should either compensate us for real or not at all :angry:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @LillaGrisen yeah, really. i guess they think they're 'pacifying' us while they pretend to fix the issue. sigh.

i find it insulting. do they honestly think we'd go to the trouble of complaining, making a board, etc. if only 1 ad didn't work? at this point, though, i suppose we should be glad they're giving us anything at all (because, you know, it's ea).

i've got a long way to go before i own the store, but will probably just buy the sp bundle once i can work again and will never give them another dime after that.

oh my goodness, just opened up my gift box and saw a bunch of notifications~ thank you (again) to @charlotteprice for all the beautiful pieces from hacienda luxury (the rest of which will now be free at dd 195).

you rock, & many huggles :):heart::cookie:

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,314 Member
    Sims3 is my love. I own the store. I am known as charlotteprice on S3 store. I don't go to the store or forums here much, but I will throw gifts out when I can!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 27,771 Member

oh the sneaky one is busy today.

hi Charlotte.