Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why I dislike the toddlers in The Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Well then, I'll just pop into my game and tell them all to knock it off, because it isn't happening for you. :/

I've had problems like this since day one, that others say they don't have, and have never been fixed. Collection spawners stop spawning forever, collections starting over after every patch/update, railings wrapping around the top of stairs so they can't be used, emotions becoming stuck even while sleeping, whims not refreshing after completing one, gaining moodlets for things that weren't accomplished (such as 'yay! you used the woodworking table! when I don't have one), getting whims to buy items my Sim already has, or to marry the Sim they are already married to, disappearing appliances, Sims leaving food in the microwave to stink while it takes me forever to figure out where they put it, on one lot Sims would actually walk THROUGH my house as if it were not there, and would sometimes get trapped between the counter and fridge, not being able to scroll all the way to the bottom of my inventory, progress bars getting stuck over my Sims head, that box you get at the top of the screen when you are talking to other Sims never going away, even long after that other Sim has left the lot.

I think I've spent more time on the report a problem page than playing the game.

And I have zero mods or CC, and up until recently only had the base game. Bought the game the day it came out, and it is fully updated and patched. I've done a few uninstall/reinstall, but the problems actually got worse after doing them. It's really hard to enjoy a game you have to fight every step of the way.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Brody9962 wrote: »
    I do age them up immediately :P I am just saying it would be nice to have that option. :) Yes, I age them up immediately, I also have their age set to 2 days so if I have to have them as toddlers, for an aspiration or for whatever reason (such as the trailer park challenge I am currently doing) :P So, even if I dont age them up immediately, they aren't toddlers for long! I deal when I need to, but it doesn't mean I have to like it either :) If people are allowed to complain about what they want, then I am allowed to complain about what I don't want in the game. This is purely my opinion, just as you have an opinion and we are allowed to our own individual opinons

lol, you picked a challenge where you have to cheat to win, o.k....

Here is what I hope, everyone vote yes! Turn off teens would have been idea or better yet, none in game at all before Parenthood since now they are a little bit better. No young adults at all..worthless age since I play with aging off in my favorite families and age by birthday cake...o.k. maybe YA for ten days if use a birthday cake.

No elders at all since so many hate them don't add them to the next game!

Just one Sim no townies who needs them, right? The avatar game!

Vote yes!

Trolling off.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.