Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

when will the vote to add washers and dryers in sims4 will be?

2...Next

Comments

• FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    In a game where we teleport to travel anywhere, and children magically vanish off their front porch to go to their non-existant school from a cheatcode purchased house that never has to do any kind of shopping,never mind buy or make the clothing, you want to wash - you see washing this magically gained clothing a main directive and a basis of more realistic play in the midst of this obviously magical Sims world?

No. That is not what I said and I don't recall anyone else saying that either.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    june 23 make sure to vote for laundry laundry must win and be added in the sims4 its a must

There's too many other things I'd rather see than laundry. I will NOT be voting for laundry.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    to each there taste but i find the addition of having laundry in the ecopack more important for me than some eco content that i will rarely use
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    In the live twitch stream we just saw a few minutes ago - near the end of the fitness pack stuff Graham talked about this whole project. It was interesting. He showed the list and said one, maybe two things will be picked. So for folks hoping to have several items to chose from - you may only get one, two at the most. As this is an ECO themed pack I will defintely pick eco themed item as it makes no sense to me otherwise. But I do wish we had more than 1, hopefully at least 2 choices.

Graham also talked a little more on the work being done on the pack too. It was interesting. He said they are taking that sink and making 2 versions as people requested - one with the bucket and one without - as well as two versions of the door - one with the shade on the door and one without. Okay just sharing if any of you did not watch the fitness live play - not realizing Graham would also talk about the project.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    In the live twitch stream we just saw a few minutes ago - near the end of the fitness pack stuff Graham talked about this whole project. It was interesting. He showed the list and said one, maybe two things will be picked. So for folks hoping to have several items to chose from - you may only get one, two at the most. As this is an ECO themed pack I will defintely pick eco themed item as it makes no sense to me otherwise. But I do wish we had more than 1, hopefully at least 2 choices.

Graham also talked a little more on the work being done on the pack too. It was interesting. He said they are taking that sink and making 2 versions as people requested - one with the bucket and one without - as well as two versions of the door - one with the shade on the door and one without. Okay just sharing if any of you did not watch the fitness live play - not realizing Graham would also talk about the project.

Thanks for typing that out. Since I can't hear what they're saying and no captions are on the video. I don't know what is said in the videos unless someone types it out.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    No problem. Glad to do it. I try not to miss any live plays as you never know what else they will talk about. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Becca04Becca04 Posts: 4 New Member
    Washers and dryers will definetly get my votes!
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    I really like laundry, but it is at the very bottom of my top ten list from what they shared as potential voting options for this pack. I hope it is eventually added in, but if not, oh well, more important things to vote for to be in this pack.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Sorry but I probably won't be voting for laundry. I want some of the cool things like pottery which seems to fit the theme slightly better. I'm not saying I never want washers and driers in the game, but I don't really want them as the gameplay object for an Eco living theme. That's just me. I get that people really want to do laundry... for whatever reason I cannot imagine... but it makes no sense to me in an Eco living pack