Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Hello, Madame Secretary, if I can, I would like to cancel me request. Thank you!

@MarkHarris17, Thank You so much for letting us know you no longer require the request. As soon as our lovely secretary can check in she will get that taken care of. :)
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    Can I post a form for a restaurant before the form for my house is complete?

Hi @AmySims09, our rule is:

• You cannot make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.

But you are more than welcome to post the new request just as soon as your first one is complete! Thank You for asking! :)
  • karisamarie88karisamarie88 Posts: 13 New Member
    Username: KarisaMarie88
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Anything kind of building style that you'd see in Isla Paradiso, so Beach Bungalow, Tropical, Coastal, Modern, Spanish ect.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Ambitions/LateNight/Generations/Showtime/Seasons/IslandParadise/University/HiddenSprings/LuckyPalms/Riverview & Town Life for my SP
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 20x30 or 30x20 width ways if that makes sense...so I guess 30x20 wide? lol I'm sorry
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 3-4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Prefer 2 story home, but am fine with a single story home...oh and at least one gender neutral nursery please. This home is SPECIFICALLY for Isla Paradiso so have fun guys, its pretty much summer!!
    Number of bathrooms: 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath/laundry room, a master bathroom is a must have as well as 1 shared bath for all.
    Favorite color schemes: Anything beachy, coastal, tropical, pastels, & neutrals too.
    Colors you dislike: NONE. I love colors.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Furnished yes but lightly if you can. Decorated, no. I can do those lil things later if needed.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have quite a bit of store content but prefer items from my games or CC
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): I do not own these.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradiso
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? would love some light landscaping with tropical plants!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope but I can always be reached if there is any questions!
    Additional instructions? Think of Isla Paradiso or any Tropic world when your building & as always, have fun!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    AMBIENCE! Love that name! Got ya rec'd and downloaded. Will be checking it out in game!

Thank you Rox! It was between Ambience or Aromaz, and I guess I chose the right name, lol.
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

I am so pleased I found these threads and placed a request as usually I spend hours surfing the net trying to find builds to downloads when there are some really great ones right here-) your Ambiance build is stunning and already downloaded for placement in a couple of my worlds. cannot believe how much you have managed to fit into a 25x25 lot my simmies are going to love eating and drinking at this classy establishment :)

@SPARKY1922 , thank you so much! Yep, pretty much had to make it two levels in order to fit in the bar. That's awesome that you found some of your worlds to put it in, I hope your simmies enjoy. And I'm glad you discovered our threads too. Also, we each have our own creations threads too, so you're bound to find lots more you'll like! LOL
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @romagi1 and @Sandraelle very beautiful creations! <3<3

Thanks Bree!! Hugz!
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited June 2017
    Pet Request Form
    Username: Simlena528
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank): I wanted Lissykin, but the first page says she's unavailable :'(
    Species: Cat
    Breed: Tabby
    Primary coat color: Gray strips with white belly, chest and cheeks.
    Markings desired:
    Traits: Friendly, Playful, Non-destructive.
    Name desired (optional): Prince
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    SrZZCLN.jpg
    oEbhois.jpg
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? If they need to that's fine :)
    Additional instructions? This is the cat I had after my baby Tiger passed away. Tiger in game that Lissykin made is gone and has five generations behind him. I would love to have Prince and some of his offspring in my game <3
    edited June 2017
    Hello dear Secretary, I would like to claim this one next:

Date: June 8, 2017
    Username: SPARKY1922
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort for Isla Paradiso, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@SPARKY1922 , Please check in with me on my contact thread so we can discuss your resort. I have lots of questions, lol. :smile:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

EDIT: Meant to add above -- since I don't build for S4, I moved on down the list to this next S3 request. :smile:
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one next!

Date: May 16, 2017
    Username: trashbinsouvenir
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Beach Home for Isla Paradiso, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator: romagi1
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir, I have some questions for you here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited June 2017
    Boo!! :wink:
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited June 2017
    Username: Kaztomp

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): You ALL are brilliant creators - choosing is NOT an option :smiley:

Sims 3 or 4?: 4

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Park

Which EPs and SPs do you have? Everything

Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64

Lot traits (Sims 4): Convivial, Child’s Play, Teen Hangout

Public restrooms? Yes

Favourite color schemes: Neutrals – greys, browns, greens, etc.

Colours you dislike: For this build - black

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg

Specific requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Nothing futuristic or too modern.

Is communication required before the builder begins work? No - but some of you may still have my email address (*cough* Glenkarri *cough*) – so please feel free to throw an email my way if you need any clarification or even just to catch up – would love to chat with you all!

Additional instructions? Hello, to all my lovely DNA (ex) team mates – it’s been a long, long, long time since you’ve seen me around the forums – lol! I have a building problem and you guys are my go-to solution!! I detest building parks!! So, I’m hoping one of you lovelies could take on this onerous chore and save me the hassle … I know for certain each and every one of you has the skills and creative flair to make something beautiful, so hence the reason I didn’t choose a specific builder. I love ALL your creations and it would be impossible to choose anyway!

I am in the process of remodelling Windenburg and all my builds are reflective of the Tudor/medieval style prevalent within the world. This park is going to be placed on the large 64 x 64 lot, located on the island.

I envisage lots of trees (like those already in Windenburg – so nothing desert-like or tropical please), shrubs (even the ones those pesky sims like to pee in and woohoo in), flowers, stone benches/tables, bbqs, and ruins scattered haphazardly around the lot and a small/medium sized, murky-coloured pool, with lots of stones, water plants and those underwater bubbly things. I don’t mind if water jets are used, if they are set up to look like a waterfall – failing that, I’d rather they weren’t used in an “ornamental” sense. Terrain paint the lot to the max - stone and dirt paths, grassy areas with flowers, etc., - pixelated nature at its finest please - lol!

I would also love it if you could incorporate toys lying around (castle dollhouse, and the chest looking toy box, as well as blocks for toddlers and other random toys). I would also love it if the pirate ship and monkey bars could be squeezed in for the kids - but if space becomes an issue then I am happy to forfeit them.

Speaking of space, it is vital that enough space is left for two of the large tents. I do use custom content in my game, and I have a lovely little cc cabin/tent that I am going to place in lieu of the game tents. I would love it therefore if you could place the tents in the build, decorate around them with the usual camping paraphernalia, shrubs, fire pits, etc., and then when I place it in my game, I can simply remove each tent and plop in my cc cabin/tent.

The amenities block does not need to be large – one toilet for men and one for women, with a shower in each room, as well as hand basins – with maybe a potty or two outside, near the block.

Nothing about this lot is to be too “ordered” – I want it to look and feel very haphazard, disordered and random – nothing needs to match either. It just needs to look as if the townsfolk have thrown their left-over bits of tat into the mayhem to try and create a place for gatherings, parties, fun, bbqs, etc.

Above all, please just have fun with the build and go wild! Literally – lol!!

Much love to you all, as well as my deepest gratitude for your help with this bothersome build :smiley:
    Post edited by Kaztomp on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Boo back :o:o Hi Kazzie, Nice to see you here <3 , the Park sounds like fun, kind of like a home I built for Plant Sims who happen to love the outdoors........lol Take care love from GK <3
    Romagi love, love Ravendale it's gorgeous <3

Sandraelle, Ambience is wonderful too, and what a great name. Hope all is well with everyone, will take something on soon ;)
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited June 2017
    Madame Secretary, I just wanted to let you know that I updated my post regarding my request.

Edit: Edited my post Again.
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited June 2017
    Waves to @Kaztomp! So great to see you here. <3

@soocoolsim @Glenkarri @BreeMiles @calmorezoo @Sandraelle @romagi1 - WOW! You guys are amazing and fast! Wonderful builds with character, architectural interest and style! Love them ALL!
    Post edited by itguyinsc on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    I'll claim this one if no one has dibs..LOL.

Community Lot Request Form
    Username:pinkbdk
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.):retail store
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all EPs, all GPs and kids room stuff, perfect patio stuff, cool kitchen stuff, movie hangout stuff, and holiday celebration pack.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):40x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):Homey, Natural Light, Convival
    restrooms? a restroom for each gender on each floor with multiple toilets (you can make it as many floors as you want
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? magnolia promenade
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?at least a register per store
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions? I want it to be like a mall with multiple different stores a bakery, a furniture store, a clothing store, a picture and painting store, and a toy store. Also I'm very into modern architect with lots of full length windows.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Madame Secretary I have changed my request :) Just wanted to let you know.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    do you claim requests in order or randomly?

@AmySims09, I just checked and your request was completed by @Glenkarri on June 12th, :) you can find it in our "Finished Requests" here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15803791/#Comment_15803791

Now you can turn in your new request! :)

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

It depends really; what team members have on their plate IRL, who plays what game, and if there is a preferred creator.
    Thanks so much @Glenkarri and @itguyinsc! :)

KAZ!!! So nice to hear from you again! Hope life is treating you well! <3
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Romagi love, love Ravendale it's gorgeous <3

Sandraelle, Ambience is wonderful too, and what a great name. Hope all is well with everyone, will take something on soon ;)

@Glenkarri , Thank you so much Vicki! So good hear from you....all is well with me! :smiley:
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    @soocoolsim @Glenkarri @BreeMiles @calmorezoo @Sandraelle @romagi1 - WOW! You guys are amazing and fast! Wonderful builds with character, architectural interest and style! Love them ALL!

@itguyinsc , so good to see you here again. And thanks for the lovely comments on our builds. :smiley:
    edited June 2017
    Claim this one thanks

Post edited by Glenkarri on
    edited June 2017
    @Glenkarri
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: May 17, 2017
    Username: pinkbdk
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Retail Store for Magnolia Promenade, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi dear! Did I claim this on the wrong thread?
    If so, I'm sorry. I already started unless you have your heart set on it.
    Let me know.
    I probably forgot to post on our dna forum site. I'm so sorry.
    wB2Zykl.jpg