Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Para)Normal Neighborhood [Updated 9/11]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    No less than two people urged (badgered) me to read S2 of PNN...so here I am!

*glares at Jane*
    *shoves some live crickets down Grimmy's dress*

I might still be mad *puts self in time-out*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    For some reason I think Grimmy may save those crickets for a snack.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hahaha @WagonFruit well I'm glad you decided to give it a chance! Jane hopes you will warm up to her eventually... Since you already like her when she's got dangly bits between her legs :tongue: And @Skcaga6 is right, Grimmy appreciates the snack :joy:

I will send the LeBlancs in to give you a spanking in your time out (them vampires are k.ink.y, yo :tongue: ... and apparently the forum censors are NOT. Boo :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Adorable chapter! Juniper is so clueless and cute, LOL! Good luck to Jane :)
    Hehehe thank you @anaitapeva ! Juniper wins the clueless/oblivious award yet again... So maybe luck will be on Jane's side after all ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    edited June 2017
    It feels so weird having a regular update schedule for this story :open_mouth:

Chapter coming tomorrow morning! :smiley: We are gonna get to meet the new neighbor...
    snvAF3B.png
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    I'm so excited! The first chapter of the new season was so funny ^_^
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    How blind is our main character not to get that John and this new gal are the SAME PERSON?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    So I found this earlier today and read from start to end - I don't think a story has ever made me laugh so hard!! I'm honestly SO in love with this concept and I'm glad I found it. It's so well written and I love the detail in the background! You truly do a phenomenal job and I can't wait for more chapters!
    23uvol1.jpg
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Soooo excited! :) It's already Monday here today and I've been looking forward with giddy excitement to the new chapter since I woke up today <3
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    How blind is our main character not to get that John and this new gal are the SAME PERSON?

You'd be surprised, dearie. XD Juniper does need glasses, you know. :3 I'm surprised she even realized that she was a le.sb.ian. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Thank you so much @Evergreen226 ! I'm so happy you're enjoying the story so much! ^_^ I adore writing it (though sometimes sticking to a consistent schedule with it can be hard for me! But I'm trying to be better this summer haha) My current update schedule is every Monday, so there will be a new one tomorrow! :blush: Thank you again!

Glad you're so excited @minjee_kang ! Sorry my updates are always so late for you though! And LOL yes, Juniper is sooooo dense. It's so fun to write her cluelessness :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited June 2017
    The real proof I am NOT used to this consistent update schedule - I forgot to make a cover image for today's chapter! :joy: Whoops...

Here it is anyway (with a screenshot from the chapter until I can backtrack and make a cover image later :lol:). It's a bit on the shorter side, but I hope you enjoy regardless!

Episode Sixteen
    JcfjSSM.png
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Honestly
    John is going to give himself away! But I guess seeing how oblivious Juniper is maybe not!
    Fun chapter! Love the new neighbor! Curious if Juniper will notice his differences. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love...
    the robot neighbor! Hilarious! And John is getting so mixed up...it's so funny. He's not going to be able to keep this up much longer but that's okay! I think Juniper will love him as either or... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks @haswh and @pammiechick ! Glad you both liked meeting the new neighbor! ;)

You also both have a good point about
    How much longer John can realistically keep up this charade! I think all the deception is starting to stress him out a little! We'll see what happens from here... the next couple of chapters are two of my favorites so far! (And might be somewhat related to this topic ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    John could literally change to Jane in front of Juniper's nose and she'd still be like: Omg, you guys are so good! How did you pull that trick off??
    John could literally change to Jane in front of Juniper's nose and she'd still be like: Omg, you guys are so good! How did you pull that trick off??

@Sterretjeee

"Oh my God, did Mr. Grimm show you one of his magic tricks?!"

:joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    *sets a bag of dog doo doo on Juniper's doorstep*

*lights it on fire*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    I know it's mostly for comedic effect but if it was someone else it would be super insensitive to talk about your new relationship/dating thing all the time to the one who professed their unrequited love for you. I always thought Juniper was nice, but then again she basically has only one friend - who else should she gush with? I really hope she will not dump him when she finds out what happens. Or maybe she never gets it :)

Love the cyborg! Wonder what's his agenda...

@Asaoyoru Hahaha it's true that if it were anyone else, it'd be super cruel and heartless to do! However, John has told Juniper that he's moved on and no longer has feelings for her. And, just like everyone else she's told, Juniper believes it :joy:

Glad you enjoyed meeting the new neighbor! He will have a bit of a role later in the season, so we will get to learn more about him! ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    I love that Juniper is so oblivious, I think it's one of her best and worst traits ♥
    Loved the chapter and looking forward to knowing the new neighbor a bit more as well! :)
    @minjee_kang I somehow never replied to you! I'm so sorry! :open_mouth:

Juniper's obliviousness (is that a word?) is definitely her defining feature ;) And as for cole, we are gonna learn more about him as the season goes on! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Hehe no problem! It's Monday sooooon, I'm so looking forward to your next chapter <3 (Obliviousness sounds like a proper word... but English is not my first language so I can't be sure... :P)
    Another Monday, another PNN chapter (this time earlier than usual!) :blush: This one (and next Monday's) are kind of two "parts". And they are two of my favorites :smiley:

Enjoy!

Episode Seventeen
    GxrQk28.png
    snvAF3B.png