Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STARRING ROLE: BRIDGEPORT'S FINEST / *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Comments

• JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @wiredhanna67 <3 added!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2017
    Preferred Name/Username: Penguin

Actor Name: Taylor Kalani

Actor Age: 20

Actor Bio (optional, but fun): Put it in spoiler because its kinda long LOL SORRIES, used to be a sim-lit writer...LOL :D
    Taylor is in transition career-wise, she actually wants to expand herself into acting. Taylor, as of currently, is a signed main Penguin Girl model under Penguin Entertainment Studios. Along with her P.E. studios has had quite a bit of renown for their main models and Taylor Kalani being the youngest and socially knowledgeable of them all went into the studio building as any normal day, but with a plan in mind... this is that day.

"It's Taylor! Can you buzz me in?"

-"of course ms. Kalani"-

Taylor is buzzed into the building and goes to the usual Penguin Girl lounge. "Hey guys."

PG GIRLS: "Hey..."

"Is Penguin busy today?"

Emily: I have to shoot the Muse finale today.

Giselle: and the season shot for face-off! .

"MAN... *gruffs and flops onto a beanbag couch* I need to talk to Penguin! "

ALL PG GIRLS: WHY?!

"That wasn't weird"...

Olivia: whats the matter Tay?

"Well I have this idea to expand Penguin Ent."

Thalia: WHAT IS IT?!

"I think we should expand to tv... it'll raise our relevancy and keep us trending"

Natasha: No, that not good Idea...

Giselle: why wouldn't it be a good idea?

Natasha: She tell Penguin, Tv idea, she...fired.

"WHAT?!"

Emily: Penguin would not fire her!

Natasha: Penguin fire Samantha for it.

"WHAT?!"

Natasha: She tell Penguin her movie idea, Penguin say no, she go crazy and *snaps fingers* Penguin fire her.

Olivia: Penguin did not fire her for her idea... *looks at Taylor* she was fired because when Penguin said no, she threw a fit chunked the lobby room furniture out the window and slapped Helen the receptionist. She went crazy, and Penguin fired her because of reckless endangerment and assault. THATS WHY she was fired Nat... don't fill her head with that mess.

Emily: Hey I have an Idea come with me to the Muse shoot, Penguin will be there and you can talk to him after and inbetween Giselle's face off shoot.

Giselle: yes! DO IT! was the worst that could happen... Penguin says no?

"OKAY I'LL DO IT!"

ALL PG GIRLS: WOOHOO! YEAH!

Later

"Penguin?"

(OH! Hi Taylor! How are you? What are you doing?)

"Im great, thanks! Um I wanted to ask you something?"

(OH, SURE! Shoot...)

"you see as you know im kinda the young hip in the know girl"

(Exactly, thats one of the reasons you are with the studio)

"Exactly, and you see more people are branching out and doing crossover work... videos, movie... tv series... and I was thinking I have acting training and I JUST read last night that the Bridgeport Talent Agency is looking for their new BIG DEAL, it person, and Penguin you know me, there is NO other person in this studio that could DO IT... And Karen from PR was sayi-"

(yeah thats a good idea lets do it)

"-ng she knows the director from... wait do you just say"

(yes!)

"O...MY...THIS WILL BE GREAT! this is going to be good for the studio and the rest of the girls branching out to acting and cinema will be a GREAT THING FOR US!" *runs out and to the Penguin Girl Lounge*

"so... guess who is the Penguin Girl being sent to the Bridgeport Casting book office tommorrow?"

Olivia: CONGRATS TAY!!!

Thalia:That's AMAZING!

Natasha: Lucky job, girl.

"Thank you guys... *sighs* Karen, from PR got me a re-accuring guest spot on *** *****... because she's friends with the director's dog walker.

Emily: O MY PLUMBOB I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! omg..omg... I think I'm going to hyperventilate...

Giselle: *rushes to Emily* in, out... in, out...

"this is going to be... EPIC"

*STAY TUNED FOR THE MOCK TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF SHOW TAYLOR GOT ON!*

Head shot (no make-up, bare shoulders):

AvwBuIl.png

Body shot (white t-shirt, jeans/denim shorts):

R7aviMB.png
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    @JoeJoe11 I absolutely LOVE this idea! Can't wait to see what's produced!
    23uvol1.jpg
    Preferred Name/Username: Penguin

Actor Name: Taylor Kalani

Actor Age: 20

Actor Bio (optional, but fun): Put it in spoiler because its kinda long LOL SORRIES, used to be a sim-lit writer...LOL :D
    Taylor is in transition career-wise, she actually wants to expand herself into acting. Taylor, as of currently, is a signed main Penguin Girl model under Penguin Entertainment Studios. Along with her P.E. studios has had quite a bit of renown for their main models and Taylor Kalani being the youngest and socially knowledgeable of them all went into the studio building as any normal day, but with a plan in mind... this is that day.

"It's Taylor! Can you buzz me in?"

-"of course ms. Kalani"-

Taylor is buzzed into the building and goes to the usual Penguin Girl lounge. "Hey guys."

PG GIRLS: "Hey..."

"Is Penguin busy today?"

Emily: I have to shoot the Muse finale today.

Giselle: and the season shot for face-off! .

"MAN... *gruffs and flops onto a beanbag couch* I need to talk to Penguin! "

ALL PG GIRLS: WHY?!

"That wasn't weird"...

Olivia: whats the matter Tay?

"Well I have this idea to expand Penguin Ent."

Thalia: WHAT IS IT?!

"I think we should expand to tv... it'll raise our relevancy and keep us trending"

Natasha: No, that not good Idea...

Giselle: why wouldn't it be a good idea?

Natasha: She tell Penguin, Tv idea, she...fired.

"WHAT?!"

Emily: Penguin would not fire her!

Natasha: Penguin fire Samantha for it.

"WHAT?!"

Natasha: She tell Penguin her movie idea, Penguin say no, she go crazy and *snaps fingers* Penguin fire her.

Olivia: Penguin did not fire her for her idea... *looks at Taylor* she was fired because when Penguin said no, she threw a fit chunked the lobby room furniture out the window and slapped Helen the receptionist. She went crazy, and Penguin fired her because of reckless endangerment and assault. THATS WHY she was fired Nat... don't fill her head with that mess.

Emily: Hey I have an Idea come with me to the Muse shoot, Penguin will be there and you can talk to him after and inbetween Giselle's face off shoot.

Giselle: yes! DO IT! was the worst that could happen... Penguin says no?

"OKAY I'LL DO IT!"

ALL PG GIRLS: WOOHOO! YEAH!

Later

"Penguin?"

(OH! Hi Taylor! How are you? What are you doing?)

"Im great, thanks! Um I wanted to ask you something?"

(OH, SURE! Shoot...)

"you see as you know im kinda the young hip in the know girl"

(Exactly, thats one of the reasons you are with the studio)

"Exactly, and you see more people are branching out and doing crossover work... videos, movie... tv series... and I was thinking I have acting training and I JUST read last night that the Bridgeport Talent Agency is looking for their new BIG DEAL, it person, and Penguin you know me, there is NO other person in this studio that could DO IT... And Karen from PR was sayi-"

(yeah thats a good idea lets do it)

"-ng she knows the director from... wait do you just say"

(yes!)

"O...MY...THIS WILL BE GREAT! this is going to be good for the studio and the rest of the girls branching out to acting and cinema will be a GREAT THING FOR US!" *runs out and to the Penguin Girl Lounge*

"so... guess who is the Penguin Girl being sent to the Bridgeport Casting book office tommorrow?"

Olivia: CONGRATS TAY!!!

Thalia:That's AMAZING!

Natasha: Lucky job, girl.

"Thank you guys... *sighs* Karen, from PR got me a re-accuring guest spot on *** *****... because she's friends with the director's dog walker.

Emily: O MY PLUMBOB I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! omg..omg... I think I'm going to hyperventilate...

Giselle: *rushes to Emily* in, out... in, out...

"this is going to be... EPIC"

*STAY TUNED FOR THE MOCK TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF SHOW TAYLOR GOT ON!*

AvwBuIl.png

R7aviMB.png

Love your actor's backstory! Excited to see your entry :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @JoeJoe11 I absolutely LOVE this idea! Can't wait to see what's produced!

Me either! I'm so happy this has got some interest too. Even if there's no more sign ups, there's still a good enough number to go ahead
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2017
    Preferred Name/Username: Vid

Actor Name: Demetrio Cruz

Actor Age: 25

Actor Bio (optional, but fun): Hi, my name is Demetrio. I was born Demetrius, but I was advised to change it for Hollywood. They tell me it's more catchy and sexier. It also sounds more "exotic"? I wish my mama agreed. I can't get her to stop calling and complaining about it. Ugh. I do come from a very proud Greek family, so it's partly why. I'm also half Latino on my Dad's side. They tell me, because of that my looks can pass for exotic and Caucasian. A type of versatility Hollywood is always looking for.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the best luck. The closest I've had to stardom was acting in a Telemundo soap opera called, "Oh Mi Amor! Oh, Mi!" I was working as a pool boy at the time in Spain, so it seemed like my big break. Then I realize the part they wanted me to play was a "hot pool boy". *sigh* It wasn't much of a stretch and I was killed off after my debut but it inspired me to seriously think about acting. So I packed up and moved to Hollywood!

So how did I get here you ask? I met someone at an audition who told me about your talent agency. You must have me! I can speak English better than I can speak Spanish. I even dabbled in modeling, so I think I got the look. I hope to become a big star and household name. Maybe one day I won't be just the pool boy.

34506058824_178c361cbf_o.png

35310093566_5c3ed61f30_o.png

Both on a transparent background. My body shot is a little messy, but not too bad I hope.
    Haha, I got the side of the families mixed up. That's because I've been trying to think of a fitting name all day and settled on a Greek first name and Latin inspired last name. Ok I think my bio makes sense now. :sweat_smile:
    edited June 2017
    @ColorMePink

45623ad8d5932d4353416ccc7f6d7b4f58310194b49faa8e439f3b6deab739da.jpg

edit: Love the story -- love how his story is about not wanting to be reduced to his looks with the Spanish soap opera and there's me posting hot memes :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
    edited June 2017
    @JoeJoe11 Literally LOL'd and read it in his voice. :p Thank you. He's fresh out of CAS, so he's a newbie for me.

And he's fine with being called hot. Just as long as you don't ask him to clean your pool while doing it. ;)

Edit: Ugh typos. Blame my phone.
    I got away with it then...

--

Modelling wall template made and done the first few headshots -- will finish it up quickly once all the actors are in. First modelling wall so fingers crossed...

I'm going to set a due date within the next few days so we can get things moving!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Can I still Reserve @JoeJoe11
    PWEASE..............getting so bored very few comps going on..............Thankssssssss
    Can I still Reserve @JoeJoe11
    PWEASE..............getting so bored very few comps going on..............Thankssssssss

Reserved :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @kittymeow @wiredhanna67 @ColorMePink @MissBirdie @Movotti @irshsimmer22 @abelhinha35 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @Penguinwa101

I've gone ahead and put a due date on the mock for the 1st July. Let me know if that doesn't work for you and we can see! Two weeks seems a good length of time for this first one, though.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Checking in. The 1st is fine with me :)
    Checking in. The 1st is fine with me :)

Great. Thank you. Look forward to seeing your model and entry :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited July 2017
    Preferred Name/Username: Issabella

Actor Name: Gemma Goldman (nickname Gege)

Actor Age: 22

Actor Bio: Gege, was always referred to as missy two shoes. Never missed an opportunity to practice her acting skills. When asked, what she would be when she grew up? She would always answer " a famous actress, like Marilyn Monroe".

jizzBLu.png

o3KFQXt.png
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2017
    Preferred Name/Username: Kitty
    Actor Name: Roxy Malone
    Actor Age: 19
    Actor Bio (optional, but fun): Roxy grew up being a typical bad kid, known as Roxy the Rebel by her friends. She often got in trouble, unfortunately her behaviour was due to her bad upbringing. Now at the the age of 19 she's decided to turn her life around to pursue her dream career as an actress. She's a very fun loving, ambitious girl but can also be a bit fiesty!

35237169211_87f9461e05_o.png

34557303793_bf0d0de797_o.png
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Preferred Name/Username: Kitty
    Actor Name: Roxy Malone
    Actor Age: 19
    Actor Bio (optional, but fun): Roxy grew up being a typical bad kid, known as Roxy the Rebel by her friends. She often got in trouble, unfortunately her behaviour was due to her bad upbringing. Now at the the age of 19 she's decided to turn her life around to pursue her dream career as an actress. She's a very fun loving, ambitious girl but can also be a bit fiesty!

35237169211_87f9461e05_o.png

34557303793_bf0d0de797_o.png
    Beautiful!

Preferred Name/Username: Issabella

Actor Name: Gemma Goldman (nickname Geegee)

Actor Age: 22

Actor Bio: Geegee , was always referred to as missy two shoes. Never missed an opportunity to practice her acting skills. When asked, what she would be when she grew up? She would always answer " a famous actress, like Marilyn Monroe".

jizzBLu.png

o3KFQXt.png

Oooh love her!

Excited to see them both in action.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2017
    I never using write things because I'm really bad at it and get nervous but I gave her bio a go. Not sure if I did it right but yeah lol! :D
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hello friends! So I'll be stepping in for these first few rounds as sort of a guest judge figure since I'm still in summer classes and going right into fall classes as well (plus working two jobs! gotta love the life) so I can't be all too permanent, but I can certainly find the time now to help!

Preferred Name: Jake
    Agent name: Ioanna
    Agent Bio (optional but fun for character):

Starting her career off the heels of her model mother, Ioanna too pursued a career in modeling but eventually left the world, feeling the high stress beginning to affect her in ways she never wanted. Her face was out there though, and other companies wanted her. Specifically the ones out in Bridgeport. She started as a talent scout, trying to see who had the face for film and advertising but eventually Ioanna rose through the ranks and is now an executive producer for a reality TV station. Impress her at any point and even if you don't win, there still might be a 3 season spin-off with merchandising that could come your way.

Head shot:

19076727436_49cffee950_o.png

Experience (not necessarily requirement): .... You know me, you've seen me these past 7 years, you know my experience hahaha
    --> however, if any contestants are unfamiliar with me, feel free to PM me and ask questions! if you want to see the work I've done in the past as well, I can create a lil portfolio or something. It's been almost 2 years since I've participated in a competition and before that I had a pretty long break, so I wouldn't be too surprised if you had no clue who I was haha
    PM/Email? just go ahead and PM me :)
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    If there's any vacancies I'd love to enter! (someone please ping me to let me know)
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
    If there's any vacancies I'd love to enter! (someone please ping me to let me know)

@klept0maniac94 Reserved! There's our final and 10th actor, unless there's any drops before the due date.

PM me if you see this - as it's technically now a full competition - but we may be able to work something out and squeeze you in :dizzy:
    c0Ixg8O.png
    Hello friends! So I'll be stepping in for these first few rounds as sort of a guest judge figure since I'm still in summer classes and going right into fall classes as well (plus working two jobs! gotta love the life) so I can't be all too permanent, but I can certainly find the time now to help!

Preferred Name: Jake
    Agent name: Ioanna
    Agent Bio (optional but fun for character):

Starting her career off the heels of her model mother, Ioanna too pursued a career in modeling but eventually left the world, feeling the high stress beginning to affect her in ways she never wanted. Her face was out there though, and other companies wanted her. Specifically the ones out in Bridgeport. She started as a talent scout, trying to see who had the face for film and advertising but eventually Ioanna rose through the ranks and is now an executive producer for a reality TV station. Impress her at any point and even if you don't win, there still might be a 3 season spin-off with merchandising that could come your way.

Head shot:

19076727436_49cffee950_o.png

Experience (not necessarily requirement): .... You know me, you've seen me these past 7 years, you know my experience hahaha
    --> however, if any contestants are unfamiliar with me, feel free to PM me and ask questions! if you want to see the work I've done in the past as well, I can create a lil portfolio or something. It's been almost 2 years since I've participated in a competition and before that I had a pretty long break, so I wouldn't be too surprised if you had no clue who I was haha
    PM/Email? just go ahead and PM me :)

Gorgeous! Love her. Excited to have you on board for however long you can stay with us! :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @JoeJoe11
    Made My Model for the comp last night posting soon.........Very Excited!!!!
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I never using write things because I'm really bad at it and get nervous but I gave her bio a go. Not sure if I did it right but yeah lol! :D

Don't worry - it was great. Writing won't really factor massively into this competition, anyhow, it's more about communicating or capturing a(n aspect) of a story through the picture, though one or two sentences can be given as an explanatory note, if felt necessary, each round.

I just love when people give their models/actors a bit of a backstory for the fun :)
    c0Ixg8O.png