Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone recognize this body suit? (photo) Found it

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I downloaded this sim a while back from the gallery, and I have finally gotten around to downloading her to a household, and was editing the household when I discovered that she is wearing this swim suit. I don't remember who originally made this sim, because she has been moved around in my library a few times, and added to another household a while back.

I have looked through all the stuff in CAS in my game, but I just can't seem to find what this piece is. I have even looked though my CC items as well, but to no avail. Does anyone recognize this piece? If you do, could you please let me know where I can find it at?

19242983_813987455418218_7127801748894049425_o.jpg?oh=1b7c4110b9bf4625877d74eca2dab905&oe=599C3262

Comments

• Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2017
    I know this came with a stuff pack because I remember seeing this in one of the stuff pack live streams, I don't remember which one though. I think it's under tops because it can be used as both a swim suit and a top if you place pants over it.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you, I managed to locate it. I had to X out the Swimwear part, and that's when it showed up. It did come with a pack, it's odd that I've never noticed it before now.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    It's a top from the Backyard Stuff pack.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    It's listed as a Top when it looks like an entire outfit....? Looks like a swimsuit and seems like to me it should be counted as such. Very interesting... Very interesting indeed!!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 872 Member
    I love that, it came with the game, is not CC and can be found in Tank Tops. I use it a lot for work out outfit.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!