Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    <3@LosaruTaiyo <3 Hang in there. Get plenty of rest and we'll see you when you're better.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I know how those are don't worry about posting here when you feel better come back, hope you feel better soon.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited June 2017
    So I have been reading this thread for a long time and I love all of your stories!
    I have been really hesitant about posting here, because I only play on the lowest graphic settings on my mac pro, so the images are pretty low quality. I also don't use CC and almost no cheats....anyways, long story short I have finally found the courage in me to post here.

A little bit about my game style: I play rotationally. I play every family 1 sim week!

This is my first time writing a story, so I hope you guys like it! I was inspired by Remi's machinimas about Bella Goth. This is the story of the Sims 2 premades (most of them anyways from Pleasantview and Strangetown). It starts a couple years before Sims 2 starts.
    [img]url=https://postimg.org/image/vmwfhd13h/][/img]14.06.17_19_58_56.png
    Bella and Mortimer Goth are normal parents. They fell in love young and their relationship has blossomed since then. Now they are proud parents of their little Alexander, who is incredible smart and.....[img]url=https://postimg.org/image/v66mh6nyl/][/img]14.06.17_20_00_31.png
    The talented Cassandra. She loves to paint! And is getting rather good at it.
    url=https://postimg.org/image/ng4fpsb0t/]14.06.17_20_03_41.png
    'Cassandra, I am so proud of you darling! That is a marvellous painting!' 'Thanks dad' 'I can't believe you're growing up so fast' 'Okay, okay, calm down dad. I love you, but I need to get started on my homework!' [img]url=https://postimg.org/image/3o29qhzgt/][/img]14.06.17_20_07_04.png
    After Cassandra finished her homework, she played a little bit with her brother, while Bella and Mortimer enjoyed their daily chess match. 'Yes, let's make a rectangle with those cubes. Can you say rec-tan-gle, Alex?' Bella smiled: 'Haha, I think he is a bit young for that Cassie!' As soon as Bella was distracted, Mortimer began switching his queen with his tower. 'Chess mate, honey!' Bella looked at him a bit stunned, but then her expression softened. 'Stop cheating, Mortimer!'
    ]14.06.17_20_13_02.png
    There was a man, who wanted to go everywhere in the universe. He wanted to travel from planet to planet. So, he spend all day building a rocket. Day in and day out. When it was finally done, he was filled with pride. He told everyone how smart he was, but the wrong people had heard about his intelligence.....' Alexander had fallen asleep. Bella gave her little prince a kiss and left to go down stairs.
    ]14.06.17_20_16_37.png
    'I am so tired' 'Did you read Alexander one of your crazy books again?' 'Of course, I did and they are not crazy.' 'I don't even know how you found them.' Mortimer smiled at her, finally really looking at her: 'I've got the most beautiful wife in the whole world!' 'Oh, Mortimer, you charmer!' They kissed. That day it felt like nothing could ever destroy their happiness. But change was coming to town and the wind was blowing it right into the house of the Goths'.
    @LenaDieters11 you don't have to worry about quality though your pics look good anyways, welcome to thread post whatever you have can't wait to see what else you do with the Goths.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited June 2017
    Sorry, about the double post. Just want to get my story started. :)
    ]14.06.17_20_26_09.png
    The next day, Cassandra came home from school in a terrible mood. 'Stupid plums!' she said under her breath. The kids in her class teased her, because of her attractive mom. Cassandra thought to herself: 'Why?? Just why can't I look like her? It's like they told me, I must be adopted or something....'
    ]14.06.17_20_34_13.png
    Her mom convinced her to finally leave her room and come to the local library with her. But all Cassandra could think about were the comments of the boys in her class. Her mind was spinning: 'Great, now I am crying in a public library! I must be the biggest loser on this planet. I just wish I had a normal mom...Or I wasn't as ugly!! I hate myself!'
    ]14.06.17_20_30_06.png
    'Mhm, maybe I should search for stolen vehicles in the areas...this guy couldn't have just disappeared.' Her boss had assigned her to a big top secret case. Bella is a good secret agent and she knew that, but it was tough to prove to the men that a woman with a family could be just as good of an agent! This case could finally do just that! Bella smiled: 'I can do this!' Meanwhile, Cassandra had gone to the bathroom crying and wondering: 'Does my mom even want something like me? She probably expected someone better.'
    ]14.06.17_20_40_13.png
    As she does every night, Bella read to Alexander. 'Remember the story from yesterday, little prince? I am gonna continue from where we left off.' Alexander answered with a sweet: 'Yaya.' 'A couple weeks came and went, when three men heard of the man and his rocket. He must be smart, they said. Maybe he is the right one, said one of them. No, he can't be...there is no way, that sim would be smart enough, said the other. Meanwhile, the first man was still proud of his rocket. He went into his yard to take a glimpse at it. Puff, then he was gone....'
    ]14.06.17_20_41_48.png
    Alexander had fallen asleep 'Good night, little Prince!' Before Bella left the room, she started thinking 'I can't believe it!! The evidence was there all along!'
    ]14.06.17_21_11_48.png
    When Bella came home the next day, her daughter welcomed her and she gave her a big hug. 'Cassie!! I have great news! I got promoted! They gave me the big case!!' 'That's amazing mom! I am so proud of you!' 'Thank you honey!' 'Mom?' 'Yes.' 'Can you help me with my homework? There is this math problem, I just can't grasp.' 'Of course, honey!'
    ]14.06.17_21_15_35.png
    Bella looked at the problem and decided to go to the library to get a math book. After flipping through pages, she tried to explain it all to Cassandra. 'See, and that's because of the...because of the equation and the x variable!' 'Okay...I think I am getting this mom...'
    https://postimg.org/image/7fbuctd59/][img]https://s6.postimg.org/72kg6muvl/14.06.17_21_18_03.png While both of the women were at the library, Mortimer was enjoying a book. 'I wonder what takes them so long?' He was never a big fan of being apart from Bella, especially when a fussy toddler could scream at any minute![/img]]14.06.17_21_26_47.png
    'Hi, darling. We're home. I have great news! I got the big case!' Mortimer's face didn't even hint at a smile. He just looked at Bella with a stern face. 'That's great.' 'You're not happy for me?' 'It's just your family should take priority and you already work enough!' Bella couldn't hold her anger any longer: 'MORTIMER! THIS IS A BIG CASE FOR ME!!! THIS IS THE CAREER CHANGER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!' Mortimer was visibly shocked by his wive's strong reaction: 'I am sorry, Bella. I shouldn't have said that. I....it's just....I love you and I am happy for you.'
    ]14.06.17_21_29_06.png
    The next morning, Bella was still mad at her husband. She hadn't slept much thinking about the case. 'Mom? Where are you going?' Cassandra was looking at her mom leave the house. 'I am going to work early today, Cassie. Tell your dad when he gets up that breakfast is in the fridge.' 'Is everything okay?' 'Of course, honey. I just want to get a head start on the other agents!' 'Okay, bye mom!'
    ]14.06.17_21_32_02.png
    That day, Mortimer had the day off and was hoping to spend at least the morning with his wife. Instead he spend it with a crying Alexander. 'I can't believe she just left!' Mortimer was very disgruntled about his wife's behavior. 'Oh, Alexander...one day you'll understand. I am sorry our mom left us early today. This wasn't planned you know. Your mom was supposed to stop working to take care of you and your sister!' With that Alexander threw water at his dad, who got even more upset that his wife left him alone what could only be described as a fussy monster!
    ]14.06.17_21_39_39.png
    When Bella came home that day, she was not greeted with a kiss by her husband like she normally was. Instead, Mortimer was furious! 'BELLA! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME, WHY YOU SNUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE THIS MORNING!!' 'Calm down, Mortimer. I just went to work early.' 'I AM NOT CALMING DOWN. YOU LEFT ME AND ALEXANDER! DO YOU EVEN STILL WANT TO BE A MOTHER?' The moment the words came out of his mouth Mortimer regretted them, but he was too angry and too proud to take them back. 'HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? I LOVE BEING A MOM AND I AM A PLUM GOOD ONE! YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT OR ON THE STREET FOR ALL I CARE!' 'Bella.. I...it's just I always thought you would be a stay-at-home mom.' Bella couldn't hear him anymore, she had left the room.
    ]14.06.17_21_19_45.png
    While her parents were fighting, Cassandra looked at herself in the mirror. 'If I only had her hips, or her hair...' As much as she tried, even with squinting she couldn't see her mom's features in her. 'Why do I have to be the one with such a plum hot mom.' Her mood suddenly changed. She got angry at her mom, herself, the world...

That night, Alexander did not get a bedtime story, and Mortimer slept on the couch. Of course, that was just a bad day...and the next would bring their happiness back, thought Mortimer.

• Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    url=https://flic.kr/p/VBywbp]35189331171_b34716f928.jpg[/url]
    Hyuna Maria meet grandpa Don Lothario at humor & hijink festival.

35189331151_7c405ea1db_z.jpg
    She love to make mess outside their house.

35189331101_63aafdc6f5_z.jpg
    Giving her time outs doesn't help. So her parents ground her from watching tv.

35152497772_2fae5eefe2.jpg
    Luna Paola is a fussy toddler.

34931698630_cbff826930_z.jpgPaola
    Daddy Paolo love to play With her.

34931699430_09c627a02b_z.jpg
    Eunji let her younger sister Jieun feel her baby.

This Family just had triplets.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    edited June 2017
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you so much!
    @Simmelina1 Aw! Luna is so cute!

Here is what happened before: Bella and Mortimer fight because Bella is working a lot on a big case. Cassandra is feeling insecure.

Now back to now:
    ]15.06.17_08_52_47.png
    The next morning Mortimer saw Bella leave to work early again. 'Why can't she just prioritize her family. I just don't understand', Mortimer thought to himself as he watched the love of his life leave. But then the guilt hit him: 'Maybe I am not being fair to her'.
    ]15.06.17_08_57_28.png
    That afternoon Cassandra returned from school crying. She just wanted to make some friends, but none of the other teens seemed to understand her. She sometimes felt like a martian.
    ]15.06.17_09_00_34.png
    Cassandra didn't even notice her mom walking into the kitchen. 'Honey, what's wrong.' 'You wouldn't understand it anyways.' 'I went to school once, too. I am sure I'll understand.' 'NO YOU DON'T!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! YOUR JOB IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN I AM ANYWAYS!' Stunned and in deep shock over her daughter's harsh words Bella left the room wondering, if her this case was really worth it.
    ]15.06.17_09_04_49.png
    Mortimer tried to not think about his fight with Bella. Instead, he focussed on his son. 'woo..woo! Ready for take-off, Captain Alexander!' 'Higher, Higher!' screamed the little toddler. Mortimer just wished Bella was there to see her son enjoy some quality time with his dad. Once they were finished Alexander looked at his dad: 'Why sad?' 'Dad isn't sad, he just misses mom.'
    ]15.06.17_09_03_22.png
    Meanwhile Bella was missing her Mortimer as well. She had to play chess all by herself. That's when she knew, she had to fix her family!
    ]15.06.17_09_19_41.png
    She went upstairs to talk to her husband, but Mortimer was not in the room. Alexander looked at his mom and pointed to the potty. Bella smiled and finally potty trained her little prince! She was so proud! All she wanted to do is to tell her husband!
    ]15.06.17_09_06_14.png
    Mortimer read Alexander his night time story: 'There was a man and a woman and they loved each other very much. They had two little angels. Everything was perfect until one day, the man said something really stupid to the woman and hurt her very bad...' 'Nooo!' yelled the toddler. 'Don't worry, the man is gonna fix it.' Alexander smiled and slowly fell asleep.
    ]15.06.17_09_08_21.png
    Mortimer couldn't find Bella anywhere in the house. So, he grabbed some food and waited for her in the living room. 'Dad, what are you looking for?' 'Your mom. Have you seen her?' 'I think she is out getting groceries....dad....is everything okay between you and mom. I heard you two fighting the other day.' 'Oh, I am sorry my dear. Actually, your old dad was being a plum. But I am gonna fix it, so don't worry. You know your mom and I love each other.' 'Yeah. I was being a plum to mom, too...'
    ]15.06.17_09_12_36.png
    When Bella came home and was getting ready to go to sleep, Mortimer walked up to her. 'Bella. Can we talk?' 'Of course. Actually I have to tell you something, too' Both said at the same time: 'I AM SORRY!' They laughed. 'Bella, I love you. I was being unfair to you. Please continue the case. I am sorry. I am proud of you!' 'Thank you so much Mortimer! I love you, too!' Mortimer kissed Bella's cheek and both went to sleep with a smile on their lips.
    It seemed as if everything was perfect once again!

Next: Bella is trying to find more evidence on the case and she meets a very important sim on her way home from work!

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2017
    A quick update:

Another birthday, another Zombie Cake!
    06-07-17_6-41-26PM_zpsdrorbyxp.png

Jaxon as a child:
    06-15-17_10-00-22AM_zpsuhdo7k8z.png

According to the patch notes Sim children will no longer play with makeup autonomously -- I think I'm going to miss that.
    06-11-17_2-49-33PM_zpsupqlrm7l.png

Both pregnancies have been pretty tough on Cassidy -- don't think I've had a Sim with this much morning sickness:
    06-11-17_2-54-11PM_zpsl9bzy57e.png

"Getting pretty close, huh sweetheart."06-11-17_2-54-33PM_zpsxhknekuh.png

"Not close enough -- if you want another kid it's YOUR turn for the killer backache..."

Gunther joins the boys for a card game while Cassidy's resting.
    06-11-17_2-58-34PM_zpsv4mysroh.png

Go time yet again -- including the pre-parental panic.
    06-11-17_3-23-12PM_zpss3m3v6d0.png

And welcome to the world, Michaela Purdue!
    06-11-17_3-32-35PM_zpsoqoxjj3k.png

Jaxon wasn't all that thrilled to meet his new baby sister.
    06-11-17_3-50-22PM_zpstxyb0fjs.png

Both the boys brought home school projects, so they went to work on them outside, their parents joining them to help out.06-11-17_3-56-20PM_zpsovmn5nfs.png

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    @LenaDieters11 sure thing :) ugh Mortimer for shame, she's handling being a working mom just fine he should be more supportive before hand. good they made up though.
    @Simmelina1 Luna is really cute.
    @stilljustme2 ah poor Jaxon he'll warm up to her I'm sure, Micheala is such a pretty name.

I had an idea so I'll go with it and whatever else comes to me so I retired Iya and Victor's family.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    34521802803_46ccca98cc_b.jpg
    Just on the off chance we get a new page this is my new sim Layla she's waiting for her roommate to show up.

Yeah imagine that I didn't play just planned to share one pic here.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2017
    Dani had her third baby, and eldest son Rhaego made a friend at the park!
    jsbD0FF.png

This a little bittersweet, but Professor Utonium took the Powerpuff Girls out for ice cream as a last hurrah before they moved out. I can't believe their all grown up!
    res8Ekw.png

Oh! And Fanphoria, Miko and Darling dressed up for Pride! (Miko and Fanphoria are in bi colors, Darling is a combination of genderqueer and asexual) :-D
    frmVbqp.png
    WKkqjlH.png
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Pregnancy!
    0OgTSrK.png

7kvfvoA.png

Tiffany felt sick a lot during it all, but never threw up :wink:-
    fxfMAGN.png

Beaming with love/pride-
    0mBOCJo.png

2nd trimester-
    3qINdpe.png

3rd trimester big bump-
    NX0joTr.png

Ice cream and coffee for the pregnant lady XD-
    MnW847g.png

Pregnancy photos
    RkWklHO.png

Not pregnant vs pregnant!
    CncEWeS.png
    OlTlL0p.png

Panic-
    Yu3jeyD.png

Baby girl Hope Hopkins! :)-
    6Pod8Gx.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Aged her up after a sim day or so...I was too curious about her looks/genetics! XD, but she definitely looks a lot like her mama!
    8kDWdfJ.png

pvn2sMn.png
    N64nLtq.png
    EVDYBYz.png
    M6SYYHj.png

Pretty sure she's a daddy's girl though! XD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

edited June 2017
    Really great stories on this thread!
    @RedDestiny92 Ooh, can't wait for the new story! I loved Lya and Victor's relationship!

Here is Bella's case: One of the government's leading scientists Bjorn Beaker was kidnapped. He was last seen in the back of the lab improving a newly build rocket ship. The rocket was one of his proudest achievements.

]15.06.17_09_27_20.png
    The next day after making up with her husband, Bella was even more motivated to figure out her case. Some witnesses had seen the scientist talk to a man with a long coat and dark sunglasses. Bjorn looked as if he was afraid of the man. So, Bella went to Strangetown, a neighborhood of Oasis Springs. The poor neighborhood had seen a lot of strange incidences lately and was the place, where Bjorn met the guy with the sunglasses. Bella soon found a blocked entry to what looked like a hideout.

]15.06.17_09_28_37.png
    After looking around in the area Bella saw a strange pile of soil. She tried to dig and get rid of the stones in the way. She found what looked like a metal box with a danger sign on it! She knew she was getting closer to the truth any minute!

]15.06.17_09_32_20.png
    After she had told her boss about her findings, it was time to get home. On her way home from work, she met a new neighbor. This meeting would change her life forever, but Bella had no clue of that yet. 'Oh hello there gorgeous! I haven't seen you around yet! My name is Don, Don Lothario. I just moved here from Riverview.' 'Oh, ugh...nice to meet you. My name is Bella Goth.' Bella didn't know what to say. She looked at Don one more time. 'Oh wow...he is attractive....he is wow....,' Bella thought to herself, hoping that her new neighbor wasn't noticing her blushing.

]15.06.17_09_33_33.png
    'So why does a beautiful lady like you walk around all by herself?' 'I ugh...mhm, I am actually on my way home....to my husband...I am married...yes...ugh....my husband.' Bella knew she sounded like a teenager talking to her crush. It was so humiliating. She wasn't like this usually. How could this man make her feel so insecure? Her, Bella Goth? 'Well, I hope you don't overwork yourself and find some freetime to come to my housewarming party? It's next week. I would appreciate it. Bring your husband along as well! I am trying to get my neighborhood here a little bit.' 'Ah, well. I....I would love to. We haven't had any new sims in town for a while....Not that's that a bad thing....It's good....ugh....It's great.' Bella was visibly embarrassed by her stuttering.

]15.06.17_09_34_30.png
    Meanwhile, Mortimer was wondering where his wife was and decided to go look for her. He found her talking to a sim, who Mortimer had never met before. 'Bella, there you are! I was looking for you! You could have at least called that you were gonna be late'

]15.06.17_09_35_16.png
    Don looked at Mortimer: 'Excuse me, Sir. Leave this beauty alone! I am sure, she doesn't need to justify her whereabouts to you!' 'THIS IS MY WIFE! And who are you to talk to her like that?' Mortimer was clearly mad. 'Mortimer, this is Don. Don, this is my husband Mortimer,' Bella introduced them. 'THAT is your husband,' Don asked surprised. 'YES I AM. Bella, it is time to go home! Let's go.' 'You can go Mortimer, I will be right there.' Mortimer was completely stunned by Bella's statement and left visibly angry!

]15.06.17_09_36_36.png
    'I am sorry about my husband's behavior. He has been quite impossible lately. He just had a couple rough weeks. He is quite clingy since a lot of his friends have been moving away lately. This neighborhood hasn't really changed much over the years until now....,' Bella noticed that she said way too much. 'Come on Bella! He doesn't wanna hear your whole life story. Ugh, why can't I just keep my mouth shut for once!!!' Bella thought. 'Oh I don't mind, but he definitely shouldn't talk to you like that. I hope your husband will start appreciating to have such an amazing wife.' Bella blushed even more. 'Thanks....ugh....I should go....I'll see you....I mean, if we meet...it's a small neighborhood....I mean...bye,' 'Bella, can I have your number? I don't know anybody else in this neighborhood.' 'Yeah...ugh...sure.' After Bella gave Don her number she left, when Bella walked away she heard Don say quietly: 'Goodbye Bella Goth...'

]15.06.17_09_38_46.png
    At home Bella tried to concentrate on anything but Don. She stared at the box, she had found in Strangetown and wanted to open it so desperately. But she decided to hand it over to the evidence locker the next day.

Next time: Bella makes an interesting encounter on her case. And Bella and Don meet again!

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Hey, All! I am sorry I have been away for so long, I have missed sharing. I just wanted to let you all know, I am starting to share all my stuff on my Simblr. So if you wanna keep up with my stories you can follow me there. I have even started a new a story! Here.. https://hemsims.tumblr.com/post/161907998348/joannas-life-part-1
    @OhMyHemsworth Does that mean Jess and Chris' story ended? I really liked that one! Your new one is great as well, though!

]15.06.17_10_31_55.png
    Since Bella had been working a lot lately and Mortimer was worried that him and his wife were drifting apart, Cassandra noticed that she had to babysit Alexander a lot more lately. 'Ugh....Parents are the worst. Don't get me wrong, Alex. I love you, but I have my own life. I didn't choose to have kids....' Little Alexander smiled: 'I luv yoo!' Cassandra started laughing: 'Well, maybe this isn't so bad.' Cassandra brought her little brother to bed, ending what had been a long day for everyone.

]15.06.17_10_34_38.png
    That night Bella didn't sleep well. Her thoughts were spinning around her case, the family, her new neighbor Don. There was something that just wasn't right. Nothing seemed to really fit. Bella made a note in her memory to search for more clues tomorrow.

]15.06.17_10_37_14.png
    Bella's night was short and because she couldn't sleep anyways, she decided to just get ready early. She carefully put on a little bit more make-up than she usually does for work. 'It's not because I could walk into Don! It's just for myself. For my own confidence,'Bella justified her behavior in her thoughts. It wasn't really that she wanted anything from Don. It was just, he was good-looking and Bella had been with Mortimer for so long. She knew Mortimer loved her, but sometimes she missed easier times when they didn't have a family and were still dating. Mortimer was so sweet to her! Not like other men her age back then. Mortimer seemed to have worshipped the ground Bella walked on, Bella sighed, but that was a long time ago.

]15.06.17_10_38_55.png
    Just as Bella passed Don's house she saw him walking home. 'Hey Bella! Nice to see you again today!' 'Oh, ugh...Yeah hi'. Even though Bella had somewhat planned to see Don, she was still surprised that her plan worked out so well. 'I hope you didn't get into too much trouble with your husband yesterday.' 'Ha, no. He is actually really sweet, you know. You just have to get to know him a little better.' Bella thought about Mortimer for a second and her heart felt warm. She did love him with all his faults and flaws.

]15.06.17_10_39_24.png
    'I hope I can get to know him better at my party. You two are still coming, right? Please invite all your friends as well!' 'Oh, of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world!' Bella looked at Don one more time, REALLY looked at him. He was so attractive, if she hadn't been married she would have asked him out in a heart beat.

]15.06.17_10_39_16.png
    Bella blushed. She hadn't even noticed that her body language had completely changed when she had thought of Don. 'Ugh...ehm...I...ehm have to get to work. Sorry, I am running late.' 'Of course, sorry for keeping you so long', Son said thinking to himself: 'I would keep her all night, if she would let me.'

]15.06.17_10_43_46.png
    Once Bella was at work her muscles relaxed and she felt more confident than ever. She knew in her gut that this was the day she would make a big find. She saw something blink by the old water pump. When she stuck her hand in there she could feel it. 'What...what is that?' she thought. It was green glibber! 'Ugh, that's just gross,' at first Bella was disgusted, but then she saw little sparkles inside the glibber. She had never seen something like this before. She put it in a container to give to her boss and cleaned her hands. That's when she saw that there were small tiny slime particles leading the way on the ground.

]15.06.17_10_45_20.png
    Bella followed the green particles when she finally got to what looked like what was left of a rocket ship. It looked like someone had build one....In the middle of nowhere, but then someone came and destroyed it. But who? And who build it? Was it Mr. Beaker, the government scientist, who was kidnapped? Where could they have brought him? Bella had so many questions and no answers.

]15.06.17_10_50_40.png
    That's when Bella saw that someone had watched her every move. He noticed that Bella saw him and tried to walk away as quickly as possible. But Bella came after him. As soon as she got closer, she noticed what did not look like any sim Bella had ever seen before. 'Mr? Mr? Excuse me,' Bella yelled. The man kept on walking. Was....was that man green? Bella was terrified and then she heard him say something, careful to not turn his face towards her: 'Please, you must stay away. Leave this case alone!' That's when the man disappeared into the desert. Bella couldn't find him anymore. Back at the office she wrote everything she had witnessed that day down. Bella just wanted this day to be over.

Next: Bella and Mortimer's relationship goes through some ups and downs!

@FanPhoria ah the girls are all grown up I like how their ice cream match them....I'm odd like that lol.
    @NShippudenFan oh the little tot is so cute, love your family.
    @LenaDieters11 I liked it too :) I hope you're interested in the new one, oh Mortimer is such a mess though it's no wonder he's clingy he knows Bella is too good for him. Poor Cassie being on baby sitting duty I used to hate that and I was a kid and little ones were dropped on me at any time. It's funny that Don is in your story.

He's in my new one as well, so I had a sore throat the other day fine whatever now it's a full blown cold bleh and you know nothing serious but you know how it goes just want to sleep no interest in anything meh. Fine though but I realized I didn't have enough pictures and went to get some more.
    35165047842_36412694ce_b.jpg
    Her new roommate...ha.

"Uh are you okay?"

"Yeah just have to get through this I skipped the gym for moving."
    34975684010_1d8767f49b_b.jpg
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Don."

"You too, and I'm Layla."

Don met Layla online through the want ads he didn't really make enough to live on his own and he wasn't spending another day with the Calientes.

"Well Layla let's head and make sure the apartment is as it should be."
    35232837471_cca79e6e63_b.jpg
    Yeah technically out of order, the pics, but whatever.
    35232835821_3851dee935_b.jpg
    After deciding what room belonged to which Don could only feel a little bored.

"You know we should hang out or something today try the adult thing tomorrow."

"Ha, okay where to?"

"I know a place, one of my go to places."
    34975682660_34d4e6769f_b.jpg
    "This is your go to place? It's like eight in the morning."

"What it's nice, and you don't have to have any...juice."

"Are you?"

"It's five o' clock somewhere, join me just one."

"I guess I could.."
    35232834561_53dee57f8c_b.jpg
    "That's the spirit, I know just the drink for you."

Though they went in and grabbed a zebra fizz for both they weren't alone long before Nina dropped by though she seemed a bit absent minded and didn't notice Don.
    35232833821_f76baeae3a_b.jpg
    "Do me a favor and pretend you don't see her we'll move."

"Uh...what ex of yours?"

"She wishes, now scoot."

"Don she didn't even speak to you."

"Ssh, I'll explain."

"Fine."

She wondered why he was being particular about her but didn't mind moving she couldn't hear the music from the other room clear enough anyways.
    35232833171_e9d3a776d9_b.jpg
    "Okay we moved what's the deal?"

"I don't know if she's just out of it or if she's taken her meds yet, I used to live with her, her sister and mom, I knew them in highschool and she, Katrina helped me out. Everything was fine I don't think I've ever had an argument with either sister though all of sudden she snapped."

"Snapped like how?"

"She tried to kill me she was hiding behind the computer desk when I came home and jumped out at me with a knife.."

"She didn't..." she said not because she didn't believe it but more in shock.

"Yeah It was easy enough to grab her but it was the first time she was faster than I was, when she wanted to kill me, I wasn't waiting there longer than I needed to. Her mom is a good woman but too naive for her own good she got her on this experimental pill though she snaps easily even with people she doesn't know though it's selective."

"You think she would have gone after me.?"

"Maybe maybe not, notice she didn't order a drink I thought for sure she noticed..let's not dwell on that just stay away from her."

"Right..." she wondered about that though.
    35196413462_e313dd2440_b.jpg
    He went to the bathroom and when he came back to find her dancing his mood shifted again, he was definitely amused.

"You lack skills."

"As if you could do better."
    35232831731_ddd7605aa8_b.jpg
    Joaquin decided to step in as he was moving and Don brushed him aside.

"You're in the way."

"But I came closer to see how bad you dance."

"Move it reject."

"Don be nice."

"Yeah yeah."

As they finished he thought they should go and get something to eat.
    35196412162_f530033a8d_b.jpg
    "Well you've had a drink, danced, and are now having lunch all with me, so is this the part where you fall head over heels in love with me."

To his surprise, she laughed.
    35232830341_138fbef6de_b.jpg
    "As if."

"Ouch Layla." she grinned mostly to show she was teasing.

"Well we did just meet."

"Fair enough I'll take that, after this I got one more place we should go to."

"Yeah?"

"We should change first though."

"Change?"
    34975675310_d5e0c1b04f_b.jpg
    She was surprised he wanted to go to a lounge until he pulled her over to the bubble blowers.

"I got dressed up for this?"

"Hey it's a really nice machine and they're picky on standards here."

"Whatever, let's get some more drinks while we're here."

"Sounds good, why don't you pick this time?"
    35196409672_3084ea63b2_b.jpg
    "Too strong for you?"

"No just tastes off."

"Not enough sugar in there for you city boy." she teased.

"It's fine."

"Your pout says otherwise."

"I don't pout."

"Sure you don't."

"Hey instead of teasing my drinking habits why don't you go sing a little for me?"

"Sing for you? Now why would I do that."

"Again, ouch."

She laughed as they downed the rest of their drinks and she got up to humor him.
    34519772304_69aeb4a44c_b.jpg
    I feel like he's regretting his decisions.

"After this I know I'll need another drink to sleep right."

"Oh hush this is the best you're getting."
    34975672270_ceeb8e9d8a_b.jpg
    "How's this I know my juice after all huh?"

"Hey it's one EAPA." (I think that's what they call it in game.)

"Come on."

"Oh fine it's better than that zebra mess you fed me earlier."

"You liked it."

Maybe she did but it was more fun to tease him about it.

They both had to use the bathroom so they went and when they came out he let the juice do the talking and for once he was rejected.
    34519769074_6ef30bc09f_b.jpg
    "Don what are you doing??"

"Sorry sorry, too much juice I think."
    34975667530_852350e7e5_b.jpg
    "Yeah it's okay...but maybe we should call it a night."

"Yeah...right."
    34519767504_cbd712cb22_b.jpg
    His failure really hit his pride, he just wasn't the type that could handle being alone, in that sense anyways.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Yikes! I've been gone longer than I anticipated. Summer semester started and I'm already working on projects. I hope to share more of of the Flex story later tonight. :)
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited June 2017
    @RedDestiny92 Layla is so beautiful. I just love that hairstyle. And oh my. Nina tried to kill Don at one point? He must have done something really terrible to her to cause her to snap or she just really is psycho in your story.

Anyways, looks like Don will have to try a bit harder to win over Layla.

:・゚✧*:・゚:・゚✧*:・゚ :・゚✧*: ・・゚✧*:・゚:・゚✧*:・゚ :・゚ *:・゚:・゚

Part 7 was on page 455. In the last part Anya explored a bit of Forgotten Hollow on her own. In this part the girls will be meeting their neighbours for the first time. Will they find out the vampiric rumours prove to be true?

:・゚✧*:・゚:・゚✧*:・゚ :・゚✧*: ・・゚✧*:・゚:・゚✧*:・゚ :・゚ *:・゚:・゚

Eternal Friends: Part 8

YSHgdeV.png
    Across from their home was the home of the Vatore family.

sFehAac.png
    Truthfully, the girls were a little nervous though they would never admit that to each other.

CuvpxZW.png
    The Vatores looked... human enough.

efK4wb6.png
    "Yeah, it's only been like a day since we've moved in."

"No Jordan. It's been longer than that."

Zj7GGL6.png
    "Ah. I hope you two have adjusted well to this neighbourhood. It's different than most places, huh?"

oocFfXb.png
    Lilith and Caleb were so friendly.

gOAXIi6.png
    They've got a unique sense of fashion and taste in furniture.

qlYT3QT.png
    Anya was telling a story from her childhood, but Caleb seemed rather distracted.

prZ6qzG.png
    It was as if he couldn't get his eyes off Jordan.

AUrd5w0.png
    "I do have a proposition. A small one. It is only that Lilith and I may get to see you two more often. It's wonderful to have new faces around here after so long and I'd hate our interactions to be cut to mere friendlies."

FEZVbKE.png
    As Caleb talked, Anya noticed his rather pointy front teeth. How bizarre.

Y0CX5Mc.png
    "I agree. That is a great suggestion Caleb."

M2KKLBb.png
    Anya and Jordan were okay with visiting more often. They don't have many friends and so far the Vatores seem easy to get along with.

nsXyMmd.png
    "If we are destined to become friends I just want to give a fair warning. I can be a really difficult person at times."

DaV4IeE.png
    "Oh really? So can I. I'm sure we'll be fine."

2xpy7Qp.png
    "You don't understand Lilith. Anya's not kidding. She's literally a walking nightmare."

"Shut up Jordan."

y3BzxRB.png
    For the rest of their stay, Anya explored the Vatore's book collection with Caleb.

IbSMRQL.png
    Lilith and Jordan continued to chat in the living room.

BwohqEb.png
    Was it just Jordan or was Caleb moving through the two rooms at super speed?

fvQzOqZ.png
    He was moving so fast Anya barely noticed him get up.

rfSO4eh.png
    Something's not right. Between his pointy teeth and now the hissing, there was definitely more to Caleb than she initially thought.

R2tiDzL.png
    It was time to grab Jordan and leave.

lysvWSD.png
    Well... it looks like Jordan was one step ahead of Anya.

NwTaX6w.png
    The girls may have to rethink getting closer to the Vatores. At least until they know they are 100% safe.

To be continued....
    Post edited by HopeyStarr on
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    edited June 2017
    @itsmegamo good luck with your projects looking forward to your next post.
    @HopeyStarr I do adore her nice simple look :smile: that hair is definitely one of my favorites. Now as for Nina only time will tell why she did what she did :smiley: that also really amuses me I thought I had it down to get the first kiss so I was surprised she rejected him but oh how it fits.

Oh Jordan's caught the attention of Caleb I wonder if she'll just be a snack or if his interest goes beyond that, I also wonder about Anya and Jordan she may be used to Anya but is their friendship strong enough that she wont give it up. Can't wait to see what happens.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks!

Last we saw them, Stelio and Gia made a big decision to expand the family. To do so, they'll need a new place....
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stelio was starving after another long night tickling the ivories down at the Dapper Llama Lounge. Luckily, he thought, this would be one of his last shifts. Entering the kitchen, he found Andromeda hovering over her cast iron pot. Saturday nights were reserved for curing and prepping tincture bases; fruity aromas wafted him as he passed, must be reducing Huckleberry extract.
    O8GjVH6.png

As he searched the fridge for anything to stop the crescendo-ing grumbles of his stomach, his thoughts turned to the fact that this would be one of the last times he’d walk into this kitchen for a meal. The down-payment on a new house in Newcrest, facilitated by an advance from Stelio’s new record label, had cleared that morning. And, the family was slated to move in less than two weeks. There was just one problem.
    rlAMkOB.png

Finally settled on a caprese salad, Stelio pulled some items, closed the fridge door, and placed the ingredients on the counter. The problem, he felt, was that he had not yet convinced his mom to go with them. So when a second realization, that this would be one of the last times he’d walk in to see Andi brewing in the kitchen, rolled over him, he felt driven to give persuading her yet another try.
    “Hey, Mom, when you’re done with that, can you stick around? I wanna talk to you about somethin.”
    “Sure, dear,” she replied, pulling the pot from the stove eye and carefully bottling the syrupy contents. “I’ll take a seat at the table.”
    2pt81Wq.png
    77mwgra.png

Stelio felt famished by the time he’d cut everything up and finally sat down. He shoveled a fork full of crispy lettuce, juicy tomato, soft mozzarella and the tangy vinaigrette into his mouth before launching into his argument.
    crunchcrunch I was- munchmunch- wondering if you had- crunchcrunch- given anymore thought to- gulp- moving with us. The check cleared this morning, and Gia and I think it’s best we move in before the twins’ birthday so that Malaika can start her new school program right away."
    rVckTgm.png

Andi laughed, “Don’t talk with your mouth full, sweetheart.” She continued, “I have thought about it. I’m just not sure, son. There’s so much to take care of here. Akshara and I started the community garden together, what’ll happen to it when I leave? And my clients, how will I care for them from so far away?”
    B2aebF9.png

From upstairs, rolled a sudden patter of little feet, giggles, a set of larger feet in quick pursuit, then a muffled reminder that after bath time comes jammies, not streaking. Stelio looked up, shook his head, and smiled. It was probably Santi giving Gia a hard time. However, going to help was a risky bet; Stelio’s presence could likely be the catalyst for another hour’s worth of sibling shenanigans. He decided he’d better beg Gia’s forgiveness for standing-by instead, and takeover breakfast in the morning. Besides, he still had business to attend to.
    GPbIcLU.png

“Mom… I really want you to come with us. I know you and Akshara built this cabin and the garden together, and how many memories we have here of her and as a family, but I don’t want to leave you alone. I figured out this morning, it’ll be a tight squeeze before the album drops but, we have enough to keep this house in your name. Maybe we could even make money off it by renting it out… when you’re ready. Gia, the kids, and I love having you with us. I don’t know how we can be a family without you.”

“You’ll always have me, dear," Andi countered.

“You know what I mean. I’ll miss you too much. Besides, shouldn’t the people of Newcrest have a chance to experience the wondrous wares and healing hands of Andromeda? And Newcrest isn’t so far away that your clients won't stick with you. We can set up a mail order service, too, to make it easier for them.”

Andi sat a moment in silent consideration, her thoughts were racing. She had raised one persistent child, but he offered some elegant solutions to her problems. She could indeed keep the house in the family, and her business could easily incorporate mail orders to provide for her current clients. But Andi simply couldn’t shake the feeling that she would somehow be abandoning Akshara. She sighed, “I know moving day is approaching, dear-heart, but I need more time to think.”

Stelio himself sighed, almost a mirror of his mother, and replied, “That’s all I can ask. But, I… we… really hope you’ll say yes.”
    PTcIhdr.png
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
    @RedDestiny92 Haha! I guess Don is a popular sim right now! I wonder, if he will try to make another move on Layla.

@itsmegamo oh, it would be so sad, if Andi didn't move with them :(

@HopeyStarr I love your story!

]15.06.17_10_52_40.png
    On her way home, Bella saw Don again. 'Hey gorgeous! Hope you had a good day! You're looking absolutely stunning! Why don't you come in for a drink.' Bella didn't even have time to answer Don, who hadn't noticed Mortimer on his way home from work. 'Excuse me! How dare you? Don't think I can't tell that your are hitting on my wife! YOU PLUM...PLUM.....' 'Mortimer!' yelled Bella. 'Bro, I was just talking to Bella. You need to chill!' 'I am NOT your Bro! And I am fine, thank you! Bella, I don't want you to talk to this man again!' 'What are you talking about Mortimer? Stop being ridiculous.' How could Mortimer think he can tell her whom to talk to! Bella loved Mortimer, but he was completely overreacting!

]15.06.17_10_53_32.png
    'Let's go, Bella! We'll talk about this at home!' 'NO!' Bella didn't even mean for this to come out so aggressively. She took a deep breath in and said calmly: 'Mortimer, please go home. I will be there soon. And please calm down. Don and I were just talking. There is nothing to be worried about. I don't want you to talk to Don like this!' 'Bella...' 'I'll see you at home, Mortimer.' Mortimer stomped away being as angry as ever. He felt like his heart was gonna burst.

]15.06.17_10_54_09.png
    'I am sorry that I got you into trouble, Bella.' 'It's okay. Just, please remember that I am married. I am sorry about my husband's outburst, but please try to understand him. I think you make him feel rather insecure. I should go home now.' Don looked down a bit sad: 'Please tell him that I apologize. I wasn't trying to tick him off. Hopefully, we can all sit down for a drink soon.' 'I'll ask Mortimer. I will see you around, Don Lothario.' Bella left, so she wasn't able to see the smile forming on Don's lip. It wasn't a happy smile, but a calculated cunning smile. Was he as sweet and genuine as he was pretending to be in front of Bella?

]15.06.17_10_55_34.png
    While Bella had her talk with Don, Mortimer returned home in a very foul mood. He was so angry he felt like he could hit a hole in the wall. Mortimer growled to himself: 'How dare this Plum try to steal my wife...This disgusting son of a plum.....Next time I'll see him I'm gonna punch his smile of his face....' Mortimer kicked the trash bin as hard as he could. It fell over and all the trash spilled out. That's when tears formed in his eyes and he whispered: 'She is too good for me...maybe she'd be happier with Don.' Mortimer kneeled down, tears running down his face, which he covered with his hands. He sat there like this for a minute and then picked up the trash. He knew he should talk to someone and he already knew whom to talk to.

]15.06.17_10_57_10.png[
    Mortimer went over to see his friend Bob (short info: Bob Newbie=Bob Pancakes in this story. Just as a little background info). He knocked on the door and Bob's wife Eliza opened. 'Hey Betty! How are you? I was looking for Bob.' 'Oh, hello Mortimer! Nice to see you. Bob is on the couch. Come on in!' Mortimer said hello to his old friend. The Pancakes and the Goths had been neighbors for a long time and even though they seemed to be an odd couple, Bob and Mortimer had become friends rather quickly. Mortimer trusted Bob fully and always came for advice to him. 'Do you want to sit on the porch?' Bob's question yanked Mortimer out of his thoughts. 'Sure, it's a nice day.'

]15.06.17_10_58_04.png
    Bob and Mortimer said in silence for a few moments, when Bob started the conversation: 'Excuse me for saying this, but you look horrible. What happened?' 'It's about Bella...' 'Come on, tell me what's up.' That little push was enough for Mortimer to start sharing all his thoughts: 'This new guy in the neighborhood, Don. I think he is trying to seduce Bella. Bella has been so distant lately. You know that she works non-stop. I mean, I know she has a big case. I want her to be successful. It's just, I am really noticing the age difference recently. Does she even find me attractive still? I mean would she rather be with someone like Don. He is really fit you know. Maybe that's why she works so much? Because she can't stand being with me....What should I do....What if she leaves me, Bob....What....' Bob interrupted his friend's confusing strain of thoughts: 'Wow...Mortimer, calm down! I have never see you like this.' Bob couldn't suppress a little chuckle: 'Bella loves you, Mortimer and you know that. You two are such a dream team! Bella doesn't care that you are older than her. I have met this Don...I don't trust him, but I trust Bella and so should you! How come you are feeling so insecure recently? Especially about her job?' 'I heard that the case was really big. I am actually quite worried for her. I was against her becoming a SimsBI agent in the first place. It's too dangerous and this Don guy... Honestly, I have no idea what's wrong with me. I guess I have been rather unfair to her. I don't know why I am being so jealous. It's not like me.' 'I think you owe her a nice dinner.' Mortimer took his friend's advice and the next evening, he invited Bella for a romantic date, while Cassandra babysat Alexander.

]15.06.17_11_20_46.png
    'Bella, I just wanted to apologize...again. I know I have been doing that a lot recently. I guess your job being so dangerous, our age difference and this Don guy have made me feel rather insecure.' Saying it out loud felt embarrassing to Mortimer. He wasn't one to be vocal about his insecurities. 'That's okay Mortimer. I understand. All I can say is, I love you and trust me I am careful and REALLY good at my job.' Mortimer and Bella smiled. 'You are so gorgeous, Bella. I don't know what I have done to deserve you!' 'Aw Mortimer! You are such a gentleman! Why would I want someone else when I can have you?' Mortimer blushed: 'We haven't done this in a while...going on a date....spending time just you and me.' 'Not since Alexander was born.' 'We should do this more often.' 'I would love to.'

Next time: The big rotation! We will leave Bella and Mortimer and look what the Pleasant family has been up to!

@itsmegamo sure thing, I hope she does move with them if her love can't visit her yet as a ghost it seems she'd be even lonelier without them.
    @LenaDieters11 yeah I think it comes in waves lol Don is sometimes popular and sometimes he's not heh. Mortimer is still well aware that he is not suitable for Bella. Though if he keeps acting out maybe she will be more comfortable with Don one evening and leave old Morty in the dust for a night or two. Looking forward to seeing the Pleasants now if we could just get a fresh page.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    @LenaDieters11 Love your stories! I play similar, Sims 2 characters. Strangetown. Rotational. In my game, Cass and Bella ended up with Don and now the mom/sister hate each other. Cassandra walked in on Bella and Don at her wedding. The wedding did not go as planned.
    oh good a new page :smiley:
    35239516042_d1f9829cd3_b.jpg
    Don woke up feeling pretty good Layla just hoped things weren't too awkward after she rejected him wasn't like she didn't like him it was just unexpected.

"We're cool right?"

"Why wouldn't we be? Just need to keep away from so much juice in one sitting."

She grinned.

"Yeah, city boy you can keep your sugary drinks instead."

"Oh ha ha, you did like them though."

"Yeah so."

He wasn't so easily ready to throw in the towel one more actual try and not what worked on bobbleheads might do the trick, otherwise he wasn't so sure he'd have an issue being friendly with her.

"We should do something else today...uh unless you have work."

"Starts tomorrow, you must be free if you're asking."

"Yeah, since I skipped the gym I know a place we can hang out and be refreshed for tomorrow."

"Okay, well I just have to look over some starter forms and we can go."

"Sounds good, oh bring a couple things just something to change into to work out."
    35018956800_bf8b0ca13b_b.jpg
    He was going to make a note to never let her pick out the coffee again.

"This stuff is terrible by the way!" he called from the bathroom.

"Yeah it's expired," she replied laughing hearing him spit it out.
    35366587096_1061161000_b.jpg
    She wasn't quite ready to go after his bath so he made himself busy.

"Surprised you paint." Layla said.

"I'm a man of many talents baby."

"Yeah whatever...almost done just need a spell check."

"Take your time."

She was curious what gym they were going to.
    35239513842_1bb78c181a_b.jpg
    As they arrived she looked around.

"This is where you wanted to go?"

"You'll like it come on."

"Okay we'll see."

"First the treadmill."
    35366585876_84f3ec3e1f_b.jpg
    Ever build things and realize how little you actually use your builds this place needs a makeover again ha, they have very different tastes he wanted to watch civic public access before they left and she wanted to watch romance.
    35239511992_ea87c68935_b.jpg
    She wanted to take yoga but seeing how it filled up she was fine to get a massage.
    35366584936_d77d473e77_b.jpg
    He didn't make this face because he was having a hard time...or because he was shamed because he took her spot..lol...he had just gotten a message from Nina who remembered he existed for today and I didn't get a picture of it but meh.
    ...he was also having a hard time with the class.
    35239510862_0881ff4752_b.jpg
    He didn't want to mention the message she had only been talking about his job that she wouldn't know he had, yes that can happen I know but for the story it fits just as creepy ha. Though he didn't want Layla to worry about her keeping tabs on him while she was calm it was easier for her to find him after all.

"Having a good time?" he asked they had both taken a soak in the private baths with nice oils before meeting for something to drink she felt like a loose noodle.

"The best tomorrow is going to be cloud nine, why couldn't you just say spa day?"

"Because I came for the treadmill."

"But there is a gym that's closer for those."

"So?" she laughed as he grinned.

Realizing the bathrooms were all upstairs...don't know what I was thinking there maybe I missed one when I got my pics lol..Layla went upstairs though Don was after her needing the bathroom too.
    35366583836_0de888d8a2_b.jpg
    "This has been nice, I could live here.."

"They do have bedrooms."

"Don't tempt me I'm going into business I'll probably need to hide here often."

He chuckled.

"And I"m going to be a cop so I'll meet you at the hot tub."

She smiled at the thought....she did like a man in uniform, though things clicked.

"It makes sense."

"The hot tub? Of course best place to distress."

"No I mean...you being worried about Nina you wouldn't want to risk your job messing with someone crazy."

He nodded.

"Yeah..I didn't know her mother had anything to do with me getting it till I saw the chief sneaking out of her room."

"No way.." she muttered.

"It's a mess alright, let's not talk about her anymore than we need to just got rid of the knots."

"Right, well let me know if you need help."

"Says the office worker to the officer."

"Hey you're not an officer yet rookie, and look at these guns I'm a powerful weapon."

He laughed at her but she had the confidence of one it was all too attractive.
    35239509942_8a4b0e276f_b.jpg
    Just how she looks at me as I notice this, we've all seen the moodlets but they still amuse me when they fit into the story sims know, and she knows I'm saving it every time it pops up. I unpaused and she walked away gotta love that free will, we'll say she was feeling a little heated he could talk and joke like any other guy but he flirted just as easily.
    35405943235_09562c3200_b.jpg
    She tells herself she won't get caught up with Don but her mind is elsewhere.
    34563630384_dcb15e603e_b.jpg
    He pulled her away from the punching bag.

"Hey don't just leave now humor a man once in a while."

"I think you've had enough humor pal."

"Don't make me beg, I'm good at it."

"Yeah yeah."
    35405941775_fe7586f076_b.jpg
    "You just didn't want to kiss me while I was drunk."

"Oh be quiet.."
    34596461933_ffc34886e1_b.jpg
    Oh the face of a winner, though there was still a matter of her getting what she wanted.
    35405940335_5fb1f6613a_b.jpg
    For shame...I forgot about the windows.
    34596460273_251dfed46f_b.jpg
    "So.."

"So nothing, this doesn't change anything Lothario."

"Yes it does, Weaver."
    35405939135_9021102d8a_b.jpg
    "No it doesn't I don't do the couple thing."

"We don't have to, relationships give me hives."

"Well aren't you charming?"

"The absolute most you'll ever meet."
    34596458623_0efde0de2d_b.jpg
    Second message from her as they're finishing up she wouldn't be pleased.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png