Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I would really love another mythical EP (kind of like Supernatural but with more creatures)
    I know a lot of people don't care for 'supernatural' sims but if everything was in one EP you wouldn't HAVE to buy it if that doesn't interest you :)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @comicsforlife Yeah! I really like that idea. And the 'cats' and 'dogs' could sneeze out a bit of smoke from time to time and start sneezing from the soot :D. Or they could take up a humanoid form, like familiars on supernatural one. Maybe my humanoid idea is a bit too astray for pets though. Would make an interesting GP though. I have some humanoid dragon sims, they are part of my ocs that I then made on the sims:

Cyanide (she's holding a fire ball ;))
    2niwvgn.jpg

Tris(tan) and Cy (Tris is in dragon form, Cy isn't):
    t85iio.jpg

Tris and Cy both have various fire powers.

2w55yye.jpg
    15mmz9z.jpg
    ip5nvm.jpg

I love them a lot, they are my fave ocs along with Sabbath (prof pic.) c;

your dragon sims look really nice though I don't think they would fit in well as pets
    I do think your idea would make a fun new life state for the sims 4 @Purrdalecki
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    There actually is some obscure fantasy lore that dragons can turn into humans and back. I'm a huge fantasy buff.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2017
    I don't want parrot like dragons tho... Maybe a wyvern, roughly the size of a full grown human.

Hmmm to allow a dragon be half human, that is the question...

And I think, It should be like the cowplant, If you don't feed it, it could go predator, roast your sim, and swallow them like a snake.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    edited June 2017
    good Idea if its ok fo the cow plant it should be ok for dragons @MasonGamer
    I think the dragons should be able to talk to there owner
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

@Purrdalecki These are so cool!
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
    dragons could roar to scare sims
    oo I like the dragons roar. And they obviously need to burn fire to scorch sims on command or when angry. I would like the dragon to be like a real pet. You have to feed it, it has moodlets, some autonomous actions, etc.
    cjose wrote: »
    oo I like the dragons roar. And they obviously need to burn fire to scorch sims on command or when angry. I would like the dragon to be like a real pet. You have to feed it, it has moodlets, some autonomous actions, etc.

I would like that to
    it would also be nice if sims could collect things to build a nest so that the dragon egg will hatch
    edited June 2017
    in fact that could be a whole aspiration dragon hatcher
    the reward trait could be dragon whisperer making your sims really good at training dragons
    it would nice if the dragons could bite sims like toddlers can
    @comicsforlife I so love your ideas!

And EA, please consider a medieval EP and a fantasy EP as well. THey're missed.
    I would really love another mythical EP (kind of like Supernatural but with more creatures)
    I know a lot of people don't care for 'supernatural' sims but if everything was in one EP you wouldn't HAVE to buy it if that doesn't interest you :)

I would like that to
    I'd like to see Elves in addition to fairies if they do another supernatural pack. A lot of people think they're similar, but they really aren't. Whereas fairies are playful and mischeivious and can fly and have fairy dust and things, elves are highly intelligent, either average playfullness or rather serious, agile, excellent archers, studious, etc. The only things they actually have in common are pointy ears and a love of nature. Even their magic is a different kind. It's learned, like druids, not "natural" so to speak as fairies.
    cjose wrote: »
    I'd like to see Elves in addition to fairies if they do another supernatural pack. A lot of people think they're similar, but they really aren't. Whereas fairies are playful and mischeivious and can fly and have fairy dust and things, elves are highly intelligent, either average playfullness or rather serious, agile, excellent archers, studious, etc. The only things they actually have in common are pointy ears and a love of nature. Even their magic is a different kind. It's learned, like druids, not "natural" so to speak as fairies.

elves would be nice and something we never had before in the sims @cjose
    Yeah, I think people have a misunderstanading that they're like fairies just because they have pointed ears. They're very different.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Dragon for the win! Seriously I would buy almost any pack just for dragons if these little big guys were introduced. Also I want jousting. I know we are talking about getting small dragons here but could we get a bigger breed and do jousting too?

p.s Elves are also cool, I wish there was more supernaturals to play with in this game right now. nice idea @cjose
  • KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    this likely is already gonna happen............in about 5 years
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    Next time in the Sims 4 pets!
    No but anything pet wise should be added to a pet ep, including dragons. It would fit TS4 if they added random eggs that can be discovered on the maps...
    > @SimlishPopstar said:
    > Next time in the Sims 4 pets!
    > No but anything pet wise should be added to a pet ep, including dragons. It would fit TS4 if they added random eggs that can be discovered on the maps...

Maybe but they most likely won't be easy to get they will probably be as rare as unicorns from the sims 3 if they were rare to begin with i don't really know as i have never had sims 3 pets
    > @SimlishPopstar said:
    > Next time in the Sims 4 pets!
    > No but anything pet wise should be added to a pet ep, including dragons. It would fit TS4 if they added random eggs that can be discovered on the maps...

Maybe but they most likely won't be easy to get they will probably be as rare as unicorns from the sims 3 if they were rare to begin with i don't really know as i have never had sims 3 pets

I would be ok with them being rare it would add to the fun and give people something to do
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > KishiNova12 wrote: »
    >
    > > @SimlishPopstar said:
    > > Next time in the Sims 4 pets!
    > > No but anything pet wise should be added to a pet ep, including dragons. It would fit TS4 if they added random eggs that can be discovered on the maps...
    >
    > Maybe but they most likely won't be easy to get they will probably be as rare as unicorns from the sims 3 if they were rare to begin with i don't really know as i have never had sims 3 pets
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I would be ok with them being rare it would add to the fun and give people something to do

Its to make them more special, it would add extra depth and fun to a pack like pets! :)
    the dragons will most likely be small so that they could fit through doors and such but they may be able to become regular dragon size so that sims could fly on their backs and that would be Really easy to do so just suggesting it to them a little should make it happen