Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NO MORE HORSES OR OTHER ANIMALS

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    Well, I've made a discussion about a farmlife expansion I would love to see!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/919829/farmlife-game-expansion-pack-idea#latest
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Usually the leaked name of an EP or GP actually isn't what it's called in English. So, with that said, something gets lost in translation. Just a fact from past leaks for all these years. You never know, it might be focused on cats and dogs, but there might be horses to ride but not at your home. :D Or horses to care for (but can't ride) but not at your home. Peek behind the veil. :)

What other packs were named incorrectly?

Reaching way back, Hobbies vs Free Time. One in TS4 which has slipped my mind....something to do with Get To Work and something else. I'll think of it by the time I try to get to sleep. ;)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Usually the leaked name of an EP or GP actually isn't what it's called in English. So, with that said, something gets lost in translation. Just a fact from past leaks for all these years. You never know, it might be focused on cats and dogs, but there might be horses to ride but not at your home. :D Or horses to care for (but can't ride) but not at your home. Peek behind the veil. :)

What other packs were named incorrectly?

Reaching way back, Hobbies vs Free Time. One in TS4 which has slipped my mind....something to do with Get To Work and something else. I'll think of it by the time I try to get to sleep. ;)

• Options
    NicoFilippoNicoFilippo Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2017
    Greetings.

The Sims 4: Dogs & Cats has been found on slovak e-shop website 'BRLOH' available for preorder.

Capture-6.png
    (Psi a kočky = Dogs and Cats; predobjednávka/predobjednať = preorder; Dátum vydania = Date of release )

Date of release is 9.11.2017

I'm glad it's not titled 'Pets' for once, but name could be more original. About horses, my cousin will be very disappointed - there could be more animals like hamsters or birds... Also the '1 EP per year' is actually not a myth now, appearantly. I still belive that creators will add more content to Dogs & Cats, or that they will mix it with somthing (I vote for the first one). If you, Sims creators, read this, don't be afraid to ask us about some suggestions. Secrets and Easter Eggs are nice too...
    nicofilippo_gameplay.png
    Click My Signature to see my sim's blog!
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Jay-Sprays-Manny-With-Water-Bottle-Modern-Family.gif

NOTHING has been confirmed. It may not even be the actual name of the pack, or the name of the U.S.' version.

Omg this gif literally killed me dead :lol :lol:

--T
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Greetings.

The Sims 4: Dogs & Cats has been found on slovak e-shop website 'BRLOH' available for preorder.

Capture-6.png
    (Psi a kočky = Dogs and Cats; predobjednávka/predobjednať = preorder; Dátum vydania = Date of release )

I'm glad it's not titled 'Pets' for once, but name could be more original. About horses, my cousin will be very disappointed - there could be more animals like hamsters or birds... Also the '1 EP per year' is actually not a myth now, appearantly. I still belive that creators will add more content to Dogs & Cats, or that they will mix it with somthing (I vote for the first one). If you, Sims creators, read this, don't be afraid to ask us about some suggestions. Secrets and Easter Eggs are nice too...
    Greetings.

Capture-6.png

I feel like they've just given up on the names now. They're not even trying. Vampires, parenthood, bowling night, kids stuff, fitness stuff. Ok, so they're straight to the point but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 theyre boring. Give it a bit of flair, you know?

--T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    Greetings.

Capture-6.png

Greetings.

Capture-6.png

I feel like they've just given up on the names now. They're not even trying. Vampires, parenthood, bowling night, kids stuff, fitness stuff. Ok, so they're straight to the point but bloody plum theyre boring. Give it a bit of flair, you know?

--T

Well, what title's would you come up with?
  • Options
    HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    I'm fine if there's no hamsters, birds etcc. I'd rather have more content around cats and dogs than slightly interactive furniture (which were smaller pets in previous games).
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    mctsimmer wrote: »
    I wish someone could see what else is hidden in the codes. $40 seems a lot to solely focus on cats and dogs.

Wait for it to be on sale, or even half price, then it's not $40. :)

That's true. If it's anything like City Living it will be on sale a few weeks after release! ;)
  • Options
    CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    I like game packs and I like the free things. Dunno why EP's are so bloody expensive, it isn't like they aren't making money off us. No, not bitter because I have bought them all now even that movie thing i rarely use. But pets? Not my thing so unless there is a reason, like CC needs it, I probably wont get that one.
  • Options
    I'm fine if there's no hamsters, birds etcc. I'd rather have more content around cats and dogs than slightly interactive furniture (which were smaller pets in previous games).

I agree. I never really played with the hamsters or etc, I felt like they were moving objects rather than animals.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    To be honest, I'd be fine with just cats and dogs. Although I keep hoping for birds, since they're one of my favorite animals.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    mine to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    I feel odd, I'm at this point where I came from being angry / depressed because I had so much hope for TS4, I truly wanted to see it improve upon TS3 / the franchise and add things like Seasons, Pets, etc... I wanted to see horses, birds, so on and so forth, but now I feel like I'd be lucky to get the option to raise cats and dogs so I suppose I'll take what I can get which to me is kind of sad to feel that way.
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    I thought the same thing in TS3 until I tried a horse as a pet and was completely amazed at how complex they were.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2017
    To7m wrote: »
    Greetings.

Capture-6.png

Greetings.

Capture-6.png

I feel like they've just given up on the names now. They're not even trying. Vampires, parenthood, bowling night, kids stuff, fitness stuff. Ok, so they're straight to the point but bloody plum theyre boring. Give it a bit of flair, you know?

--T

You mean like Seasons, Pets, Free Time, (Free Time was also named Hobbies in other countries) Open For Business, (o.k. exception, OFB was a good title), Apartment Living, City Living, University, University Life, Teen Style Stuff Pack, Town Life Stuff Pack, Kitchen and Bath, Perfect Patio...yeah, those are real mind benders, right? ;)

Wait I got more...Holiday Stuff Pack, ....been pretty direct forever...
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I'm just fine with it being a game pack.
    Last time around Pets seemed to be mixed with some people. The ones who bought it either liked having all of them, or they liked just the cats and dogs and they hated the other stuff.
    So this time around they can release cats and dogs as one game pack, and have a farm themed one after that, and the people who don't want the farm animals don't have to get it and the ones who do can get both and spend about as much as they would on an EP.
    I think the game packs really just give more options to the consumer. I'm personally one of those simmers who has to have everything just incase there's even one item I might want, especially because I HATE going through the Sim exchange and finding a super pretty house that doesn't use packs I don't have.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    It won't be a gp - being released in November it will be an ep.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    @writing_reg You're probably right lmao I just looked at the list and they already fulfilled their average for game packs per year. So looks like all we have left to look forward to is another two or three stuff packs and an EP.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World