Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calmorezoo's DNA Coms Sims3/4 [ @Morakai question for you ]

Comments

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    @AuronoiChieftain
    Update
    Im now at the stage where I bring my skilled Sim in to upgrade and do some nice art work then play test before uploading. All going well in my RL,you may even have your lot before the mid next week.

Thanks, good to know Calmarazoo!
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Awesome build! Love how you used the dome roofs to match the dome!
    thank you Bree and romagi
    h2xmsbl]

• MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    OMG! I am so glad that you are back, and that you chose my request! I do hope that you are feeling better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! <3
    edited January 2018
    Morakai wrote: »
    OMG! I am so glad that you are back, and that you chose my request! I do hope that you are feeling better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! <3

Thankyou for checking in hun.
    Im so glad to be back simming again.
    Your build seemed really intresting and fun to be the first on my return. You know i love the big lot builds.

Im going to come up with some ideas, then i may have some questions which will be in the question post on page one.
    h2xmsbl]

I try to check in about once a day, so will make sure to get back to you.

As for what lot, was thinking the 50x50. I like the ones that are on the same level as the Equestrian center. Closer the better, but good to have room.

Oh... just a thought. my fav colors are jewel tones, but those are good for accents on a neutral palette. More creams and light tans, and a country chic feel, if possible. Just use the jewels for accents. Is this possible? (and more purple/green/black than blues)
    I try to check in about once a day, so will make sure to get back to you.

As for what lot, was thinking the 50x50. I like the ones that are on the same level as the Equestrian center. Closer the better, but good to have room.

Oh... just a thought. my fav colors are jewel tones, but those are good for accents on a neutral palette. More creams and light tans, and a country chic feel, if possible. Just use the jewels for accents. Is this possible? (and more purple/green/black than blues)

thankyou for the reply decor colours are great . lot size might be tight being you want all the horse stuff. but i will try my very best.
    Ive been working on two builds for you and should have some pictures for you before the weekends over.
    h2xmsbl]

thankyou for the reply decor colours are great . lot size might be tight being you want all the horse stuff. but i will try my very best.
    Ive been working on two builds for you and should have some pictures for you before the weekends over.

THank you!! I am so excited! Use what you need, though I think the biggest lots are the ones near the Equestrian Center, so use whichever one is best!

edited January 2018
    @Morakai
    1is on the 50-50 lot screenshot_original.jpg

2 is on the 65-65 lot screenshot_original.jpg

both are only shell stage , so im still not sure if the 50/50 lot will be big enough yet .
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

@calmorezoo Oh wow!! Those are amazing! To be honest, I am looking at the archetexture of the 64x64 one and I am loving it!! The First one on the 50x50 is a bit dark. She is Vamp and into gothic architexture, but she isn't into the overwhelming dark colors. I love the older, lived in thru the ages feel the 64x64 lot has. Can we go with that one? Please?
    @calmorezoo Oh wow!! Those are amazing! To be honest, I am looking at the archetexture of the 64x64 one and I am loving it!! The First one on the 50x50 is a bit dark. She is Vamp and into gothic architexture, but she isn't into the overwhelming dark colors. I love the older, lived in thru the ages feel the 64x64 lot has. Can we go with that one? Please?

that will be perfectly as ive been furnishing the 64/64lot.
    h2xmsbl]

Oh thank you thank you! That one just has a great feel to it. And the arches and the front layout was gorgeous! Oh I am so excited! Been playing a different family as the mare is pregnant, the mom is pregnant, and have no room. I am looking forward to finding out the outcomes from that! Let me know if there is anything else you need, and thank you again!
    Oh thank you thank you! That one just has a great feel to it. And the arches and the front layout was gorgeous! Oh I am so excited! Been playing a different family as the mare is pregnant, the mom is pregnant, and have no room. I am looking forward to finding out the outcomes from that! Let me know if there is anything else you need, and thank you again!

Will do hun.
    h2xmsbl]

*facepalm* I saw the name on the post, then realized that I already answered the question. hehe Hope you are doing ok, and not pushing yourself too hard. No relapses please. :D
    edited February 2018
    Been checking everyday in case there was any questions. Hope everything is ok with you. Been kinda worried about ya. *hugs* @calmorezoo
    Post edited by Morakai on
    edited March 2018
    @Morakai

Hello hun, sorry for not being about much RL has been hectic.
    I have been working on your request though.
    In fact im almost at the play test and upgrade stage.
    Just one thing that needs clarification the pool and hot tub ,would you like them indoor or outdoor ?

Thankyou for being so patient with me.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

Just one thing that needs clarification the pool and hot tub ,would you like them indoor or outdoor ?

Thankyou for being so patient with me.

Glad to hear from you. SOrry for it taking so much time to get back to you, as have had my own hectic life catch up to me this past week.

To answer your question, it doesn't matter. I was thinking more outdoor, but if indoor then that is cool. WOuld make it easier for the vamp to be able to use it. hehe. Though I was wondering one thing... Is there room to add in the sauna? Found that is the best thing for her to do when she gets done working with the four footed fiends at het end of hte day. LOL

@Morakai ,that will ok as ive had to put the hot tub indoors so can add a sauna.
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you! I am looking forward to seeing this. I am itching to get back into that story, as I have been looking at various horses to add into game. There are some amazing skins that I am drooling over to see how the genetics come out. hehe
    @Morakai
    im now play testing and upgrading. so by the weekend she can move in.
    h2xmsbl]

OoOooo I can't seem to hold still I am so excited!
    edited March 2018
    OoOooo I can't seem to hold still I am so excited!

Im about to upload but gotta do a studio clear out first as ive reached my limit again
    h2xmsbl]

oh dear...
    I love going back into studios of my favorite builders. However, I am still looking forward to seeing this build.