Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Oh wow~ @Me1620 thank you Jodi for the Charming Choli & India Cloth Star!

Since both of those were in my top 5, I've updated that and my CYS as well.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @lauravonawesome - Glad to help and will try to get more Dreams of India items when the ad points show up again.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    And you did, too~ @Me1620 thank you for all the lovely things from Dreams of India :)

Just bought the O Bandeau on the DD, went to download it, and saw all the pretty things you sent me; looks like the set will now be free when it comes up at DD 106. Thank you doesn't feel like enough, but I suppose it'll have to do for now. :)

Since the Mughal Cone Light was in my top 5, I've updated both that and my CYS!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @lauravonawesome Thank you so very very much for the Elder's Blazer <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    @Nomiko13 you are welcome, my friend :) Elders deserve to look nice too, so I hope your Sims wear it well!

Since MMAO was nice to me and gave me an item from my top 5, I've updated it here. :) Yay!

Drifter's Desire will now be freeeee at DD 33, so double yay!

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @lauravonawesome - Glad I was able to help set Dreams of India to be free when it comes up on the DD.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks @Me1620 for The Shuffle! It looks like a nice hairstyle.

Will update my top five later. Traveling abroad so I don't have much time to be online.
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you @lauravonawesome for the party past 2 shirt I really love the emblem on the front ^_^ was meaning to reply to you on the DD board, i've been super busy due to having to unexpectedly having to move within 3 weeks (now) :| i'll be on and off for a few weeks.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    @Kylieb191 you are most welcome :) I don't enjoy moving, and my last move was rather unexpected as well... Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you! :)

Thank you @Shannon4J for the beautiful shirt :)

@lauravonawesome Thank you so so so much for the Candelabra & Family Banners! <3 It lowered my CYS for April 2013 Compilation
    <3<3<3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13 you are so welcome :) And TY for my fabulous flapper hairdo and the pretty sculpture from spyglass :)

top 5 updated!

Thank you! it's a long story but i'm not even sure where i'm moving to :\ can't wait for it to be over already haha.

Top 5 updated :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Hello! Updated Top 5 List as of 6/9/17! Username: rebekah_lindsey3

1. Dainty Dress and Jacket- 91 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:70525&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    2. Athletic Dress- 75 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:70527&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    3. Bubble Sleeve Dress- 75 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72152&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    4. Woodsy Wedding Arch- 99 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72151&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    5. Fuzzy Friends Fence- 28 SimPoints
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24637&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

Wishlist Link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3

I'm trying to get my CYS price down more so I can purchase the Bohemian Garden cheaper when it's on the DD, so the top 4 are what I'm really jonesing for :D
    @Yoschi334 Thank you so so much for Royal Pavilion <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited June 2017
    Holy plumbob, thank you @Nomiko13 for clearing my top 5 and then some! Much appreciated :heart::cookie:

New top 5 here!

I just got 30ish ads tonight/this morning, and not a single one has paid out. But, if current patterns are anything to go by, they should be there this time tomorrow. And I will sent out another round of presents :)

On an unrelated note, hubs & I are going to see Wonder Woman tonight and I'm super pumped! I'm excited to leave the house, but the movie looks incredible too~ yay!

@lauravonawesome you're very welcome!

I have a huge confession to make: The ads have been coming and coming for me to the point where I obtained over 11,000 simpoints! I kept collecting and collecting from the ads in fear that I'd get dangerously low again when another ad drought comes about for me! By dangerously low, I mean like there's been a couple times I was at 400 sp and I feared I wouldn't have enough to buy DD items I wanted XD So, after completing several compilation sets, I only need to get the February 2011 compilation and then I'll own all the huge compilations! Next, the few remaining sets on my CYS link and then individual items....then this gal will OWN THE STORE.

Anyways, I thought, what the hay? Why not gift you lovely folks with the plentiful points I got? <3 Y'all deserve it. I also gifted lovely Sims 3 players I see active in the Sims 4 section who provide vital feedback to improve upon TS4. It was like a "hello, I see you in the forums getting attacked all the time for criticizing TS4 and just to let ya know, I appreciate ya -sincerely a Sims 4 player ;)" kind of thing. In the end, we're all simmers and I love this community (which includes the "complainers"). <3<3<3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @lasummerb and @lauravonawesome for your gifts!

Thank you @Nomiko13 for your gifts! Hopefully it wont be long 'till you own the Store!

I took a 2 week vacation time, it started this past monday. And since I'm such a lucky girl, I have a tooth abcess since that same day!!! The way things are going I think it will last my whole vacation time!
    edited June 2017
    @Astreia you are so welcome!

(I've had tooth abscesses before, and they are not fun, so I definitely empathize! But I hope you enjoyed your holiday otherwise.)

@Nomiko13 that's incredibly kind of you. And lucky you~ I would love to get that many ads, so then I could send all kinds of things to all of you (without having to pass on DD items I'm hoping to pick up). I really hope you manage to own the store soon, and I'll help when I can. :)

-

I've gotten so many ads today; none of them are paying out, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they'll be credited later. If they do pay out, I'll do some gifting... if not, I'll probably hold off, since I am *not* passing on World of Wonder again.

I have a couple of compilations left:

Feb. 2011 (28% owned, but I'll be picking up Futureshock Kitchen for 80 sp at DD 274)
    April 2011 (47% owned; I'll also be getting Sweet Escapes Nursery free at DD 320)
    August 2011 (8%, though I only care for one set of the 3 in it)
    No Tricks, Just Treats (which is broken, since the store doesn't recognize that I own the two outfits from Buccaneer's Bounty).
    Fortune's Folly (will be free/very cheap after Drifter's Desire free at DD 33; depending on CYS will either complete or wait for 425 and get Spyglass for 56 sp)

Venues

World of Wonder (which I am getting on DD in July, come high water or that fiery place)
    Bakery (although I hear it's broken and requires mods to work properly)
    Boardwalk
    Serenity Retreat
    Now & Then

Other than that, it's just smaller sets & individual items. Nowhere near owning the store, but that's not a priority for me right now. This time next year will see me in a much better place: done school for the term and working full-time while waiting for the new year to start... Not sitting on my posterior and trying to keep from going completely insane.

Kinda burnt out on the game itself right now, though I could never tire of you guys. :)
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

• rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you so much @Nomiko13 for you amazing gifts! You have made the Bohemian Garden affordable for me! Once my ads start paying out again I'd love to gift you back:)
    edited June 2017
    Hmm my points haven't been added from yesterday yet :\ but, thank you so much to @Nomiko for my awesome gifts and wow, so lucky to get that many ads :D & hey we understand about the saving up, I think we're all kinda doing it now because of the ad drought and such, mine is dangerously low at 298sp and it's now nerve racking everytime I check the DD and MMAO haha! ^_^

I did notice that the store sale page has kind of been updated as well with a few new sets, if it helps anybody.

Top 5 updated!
    Zpj9msL.png

I've gotten so many ads today; none of them are paying out, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they'll be credited later. If they do pay out, I'll do some gifting... if not, I'll probably hold off, since I am *not* passing on World of Wonder again.

I have a couple of compilations left:

Feb. 2011 (28% owned, but I'll be picking up Futureshock Kitchen for 80 sp at DD 274)
    April 2011 (47% owned; I'll also be getting Sweet Escapes Nursery free at DD 320)
    August 2011 (8%, though I only care for one set of the 3 in it)
    No Tricks, Just Treats (which is broken, since the store doesn't recognize that I own the two outfits from Buccaneer's Bounty).
    Fortune's Folly (will be free/very cheap after Drifter's Desire free at DD 33; depending on CYS will either complete or wait for 425 and get Spyglass for 56 sp)

Venues

World of Wonder (which I am getting on DD in July, come high water or that fiery place)
    Bakery (although I hear it's broken and requires mods to work properly)
    Boardwalk
    Serenity Retreat
    Now & Then

Other than that, it's just smaller sets & individual items. Nowhere near owning the store, but that's not a priority for me right now. This time next year will see me in a much better place: done school for the term and working full time while waiting for the new year to start... Not sitting on my posterior and trying to keep from going completely insane.

Kinda burnt out on the game itself right now, though I could never tire of you guys. :)

Yeah the Bakery is broken, and does require mods -_- mine just simply wouldn't sell or place things in the display case whatsoever. Out of your list, I only need Boardwalk but there are a ton of the other venues I don't own , I also have August 2011 set - that's one of the more expensive compilations due to back 2 skool. Other than that, Sets: Victorian Fashions, Date Night, Back 2 Skool, Oktoberfest celebrations, Waning Moon and individual items are left.

Sounds like next year is going to be a much better year for you :D which is always a good thing! That was me this time last year to be honest and went on a full-sim hiatus until a few months back but now I take a night or so away from sims and do something else, kinda helps in ways and you don't feel as if you're "forced" to play it. Tonight, I played theme hospital until I decided it got a bit annoying because it wouldn't promote me to the next hospital lol.

Zpj9msL.png
    Kylieb191 wrote: »

Yeah the Bakery is broken, and does require mods -_- mine just simply wouldn't sell or place things in the display case whatsoever. Out of your list, I only need Boardwalk but there are a ton of the other venues I don't own , I also have August 2011 set - that's one of the more expensive compilations due to back 2 skool. Other than that, Sets: Victorian Fashions, Date Night, Back 2 Skool, Oktoberfest celebrations, Waning Moon and individual items are left.

Sounds like next year is going to be a much better year for you :D which is always a good thing! That was me this time last year to be honest and went on a full-sim hiatus until a few months back but now I take a night or so away from sims and do something else, kinda helps in ways and you don't feel as if you're "forced" to play it. Tonight, I played theme hospital until I decided it got a bit annoying because it wouldn't promote me to the next hospital lol.

That's a real shame~ I guess I won't be owning that one, since I don't feel comfortable with mods anywhere near my game (translation: I'm not tech-savvy enough to use them without breaking something I can't fix. Maybe I should go work for EA, since they seem to be great at breaking things.). :lol:

Back 2 skool is one of the sets I don't care for: I'm not keen on the look of it, but will likely own it at some point anyway. But Luxury Resort Attire is the only set from Aug 2011 that I actually want.

I love Victorian Fashions and have grabbed a couple of pieces on the DD. But the Bayside Kitchen Set is really grinding my gears~ it's like 1% off on the DD; I own the Bayside Bathroom Set, so my CYS for the kitchen part of it is 245 SP... or I can complete the full Bayside set for 345 SP. Hmm, decisions decisions. :lol: Why would I pay 100 SP more for the exact same items?

I'm hoping the end of 2017 is much better than the beginning was. We're not even halfway through the year and I've been wishing it was over for the past almost 5 months. How sad is that?

Never thought I'd hear myself say "I miss school". But I really do~ I picked the wrong university/major when I was 18 and was so miserable that I dropped out, saying "I hated it, why would I ever pay to go back?" Now that I've found my perfect fit though, I get it. My only regret is that I didn't discover this place sooner.

It's hard not to get burnt out on things you love when you're doing them all the time. Reading, Simming, all the things I enjoyed just wear me out... It's like dessert: when you eat cookies all day, every day, they aren't a treat anymore and are no longer special. That's where I'm at with the Sims. But maybe, come winter holidays, I'll be so worn out from studying that I'll crave my game time again.

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you @Kylieb191 for the gifts!

I haven't noticed any changes to the Sale page! Maybe it depends on where you live.

I've updated my Top5.
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Wow, thank you @Nomiko13 for gifting me my top 5! <3<3<3<3<3 I was first thinking it must have been our gifting ninja on the roll but no. You must have been taking lessons from her ;)

Top 5 updated :)
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3