Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Move Objects - Up & Down

2...Next

Comments

• JarnoRommeJarnoRomme Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2015
    By me , don't work them... :( Help me
    I have Windows 7
    Can someone helps me?

I have fix it -
    Thanks
  • ShiPooNinShiPooNin Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Gainja said:
    > Well it isn't working for me, sadly. 9 moves the camera to the corner of the lot, holding shift, alt, ctrl or a combination of those together with 9 does nothing.
    >
    > Any other suggestions? :)

It simply doesn't work on the independent number pad on the right side of your keyboard. The 9 and 0 thing works on the numbers on top of the "qwertyuiop" keys. Just make sure that you enable "testingcheats true" and "bb.moveobjects on" first. :)
  • LOVESSMS4LOVESSMS4 Posts: 1 New Member
    I do right click+9 and to go down do right click+0 . I hope this helped!!
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    You need to do the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat first, then you can do the 9 & 0. Either with or without also using ctrl button too.
  • PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
    has there been a now update where you cant move stuff up and down
    Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    You can still move things up and down, though some do not explain well. I have to press the ctrl + 9 & 0 together before holding down the ctrl key and pressing 9 to go up and 0 to go down. Not sure why, but if I fail in doing the first step my camera veers off randomly.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    What others have said. It won't work if bb.moveobjects on

Isn't activated first.

• matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    @Celticgamer0 If you have the Sims 3 Camera enabled then you have to press CRTL+9 or 0, otherwise just the bare numbers work.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • MoiMoi Posts: 4 New Member
    I use sims 3 camera and i can move them up and down after using the bb.moveobjects on
    you need to have testingcheats on. i know im just a bit late :D :D
  • SEHSEH Posts: 1 New Member
    If you have a keyboard that has a number pad (numbers on right side of keyboard) as well as the number row above the letters, you need to use 9 and 0 on the number row. It doesn’t work if you try using the numbers on the number pad.
  • KKHKKH Posts: 1 New Member
    I have tried everything all of you have said but literally nothing has worked
  • CashmereWoolCashmereWool Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a problem. I went to the gallery to find a house, and when I found it, I couldn't move my camera between floors in live mode. I wondered if you guys can help me but I'm new to this website fourum.
  • tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    I have a problem. I went to the gallery to find a house, and when I found it, I couldn't move my camera between floors in live mode. I wondered if you guys can help me but I'm new to this website fourum.

Maybe try traveling somewhere and then going back to your lot? That might help. :)

Zwdtm8.png
  • CashmereWoolCashmereWool Posts: 2 New Member
    No, that didn't seem to work. But thanks for the help anyway!
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    bb.moveobjects on will let most things slide around unless a lock object is on a shelf or counter (and I just remove the shelf temporarily)
    Up down for me is alt 9 or 0
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top