Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hot Sim Compendium

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 8
    Also, I made a few lady sims I am pretty proud of (I know this thread's prime purpose is to showcase the fellas, but I did plan on eventually showcasing female sims as well).

Daria Watson:
    EkRNnmW.jpg

hVuqa0x.jpg

Andrea Browlin:
    O666gQi.jpg

tYE93w4.jpg
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    kscu9Ng.jpg

Wow this is so nice! :3 I love them! They look just like those idol sims in the poster :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @ChocoCub Haha! Thank you! I'm glad you think so! I personally felt I didn't do as good a job on Chad as I did the others, but I think the others make up for it. :tongue:
    edited June 2017
    Sorry for coming late to the party but I have to comment on some of your SV remakes:
    pRRaxhO.jpg

Ooh, I don't know if that's just me but Parker looks slightly different (in a good way, of course).
    r4A5VmN.jpg

And this lovely dude. :love::love: Personally my all time favourite SV townie has to be Christopher Steel. He is one of the few early EA sims that I find good-looking.

Also, this screenshot kind of reminds me of a sim from the sims 4. I don't know why, probably because her smooth skin and beautiful eyelashes and bright lipstick colour? :p Andrea is beautiful.
    tYE93w4.jpg

Plus I love Daria's lipstick colour. It complements her skin colour and eyeshadow so well! She is a beautiful sim :)

Random question: How many custom sliders do you have for the game? :p
    ._.
    @ChocoCub in CAS right now so let's see...
    I have a slider for a forehead crease
    Sim height slider
    Neck width slider
    Hand girth (makes male fingers skinnier)
    Chin width
    Eyelash sliders (to get them in the right place for different eye shapes)
    Nose depth
    Glasses sliders (aka how Daria got her glasses on her head lol)
    A nose tip slider to make noses more eastern asian shaped for males only
    A slider that can add a bump in the nose
    A slider for overall nose bridge width
    A slider to create a curve above the lips
    An upper lip thinning slider
    Sliders for various body parts (breasts, hips, butt, etc)

And I believe that is it. Given I don't use all of them for every sim.

So...a lot. :lol:
    My main problem is that I have tons of facial sliders and a bunch of body sliders that I don't use very often but they're still there in my package file because it's very troublesome to remove them without knowing the functioning/effect of an individual slider :p I have roughly about 400 sliders in total and I need to use the slider increase mod to fit them into my game :p Haha.

._.
    Wow! I have nothing compared to you! Hahaha!
    edited June 2017
    Emily4331 wrote: »

No, I've been sticking to an 'all-or-none' rule. When I clean my mods it's either keep them or remove them all because I hesitate too much when it comes to making a decision :D Most of the time I play the game is well spent in CAS so I'm yet to experience/ test out all the sliders I have installed hahaha!
    ._.

Oh, by the way, those 400 sliders include the one for pets :P
    ._.
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Emily4331 what CC hairstyles are on Guillermo and Andrea? I've been looking for something like that for a while, though I don't want a ton of CC. Any idea where I can find those hairs separately?

I love your Matthew Hamming as well. And yes, Yuri looks perfect! But the Luck brothers/Gunther Goth/Sinbad Rotter... they were already cute, but.... *picks jaw up off the floor*
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    @Emily4331 what CC hairstyles are on Guillermo and Andrea? I've been looking for something like that for a while, though I don't want a ton of CC. Any idea where I can find those hairs separately?

I love your Matthew Hamming as well. And yes, Yuri looks perfect! But the Luck brothers/Gunther Goth/Sinbad Rotter... they were already cute, but.... *picks jaw up off the floor*

Thank you! :3

Let's see...Andrea's hair is from TSR:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/leahlillith-pretty-thoughts-hair/id/1374837/

Guillermo's hair is old has been in my folder for years. Thankfully, I know the style. It's Lapiz. I hope those DL links work for you as they have stopped making CC now, I think.
    http://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/2012/08/sims3-hair-mesh-9-night-springs.html
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Emily4331 thank you so much!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Great sims! I stole a couple of your vampires and that Chad guy. You can acctually make great sims on purpose, I am impressed. :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Great sims! I stole a couple of your vampires and that Chad guy. You can acctually make great sims on purpose, I am impressed. :p

Hahah! Thank you! :tongue: Don't torture them too much!
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    ZhakiraP wrote: »

Hahah! Thank you! :tongue: Don't torture them too much!

Richard needs a partner. He never sleeps and he is quite chatty. :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    @Emily4331 I am downloading some of your gorgeous boys and noticed that Odin Crosby isn't included in the Riverview file.
    @wendyyi1 Good catch! I'll track his file down later!
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    @wendyyi1 Good catch! I'll track his file down later!

Thanks. :) I was also wondering if you planned to share your versions of the boys from Sunlit Tides?
    edited June 2017
    @wendyyi1 I thought I uploaded the Sunlit Tides guys.
    Oh I just looked. Yeah I can upload those later too!
    edited March 8
    DL links removed as they are unsupported.
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Ahem. *wipes drool off keyboard* Just wanted to say you're doing great!
  • TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    Vladimir Schlick looks the best. Oml I def need to replace him in my game now x)
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @Emily4331 I'm your biggest fan now! Great topic, with great boys!
    I also like your poster boys, I'll make sure to have them in one of my games.

If you don't mind my suggesting, two sims from Moonlight Falls that I have a strong crush on are Waylon Wolff, the eldest son of Dwayne - I believe you may have checked him - and Bryce Younan (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bryce_Younan). Bryce is a kid, but I felt in love with his looks as adult.

Four guys from Appaloosa Plains that I also like are: Gussie Bell (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Gussie_Bell), Julian Sprockett (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Julian_Sprockett), Jak Reynard (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jak_Reynard) and Zebedee Devoir (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Zebedee_Devoir). All of them are homeless or service sims.

I'm currently playing Starlight Shores and I kind of like Gary Ghee (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Gary_Ghee).

edited July 2017
    @thuggishsplicer haha! Thank you! I'll be sure to check out the ones you've mentioned! :smiley: