Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Dads and their kids....

CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
Nothing cuter than a guy and his kiddos....

Joe and Connor:

Screenshot-2594_zpspzsjwb2c.jpg

Screenshot-2413_zpspsxvepyl.jpg

Screenshot-2407_zps35mstv02.jpg

Joe and Jared:

Screenshot-2135_zpsqj87zcj9.jpg

Joe and baby Jamie (Jolina):

Screenshot-2305_zpsore2wpbo.jpg

Jared and Jane:

Screenshot-1972_zpsmzppn6hp.jpg

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I also found this a lot harder than I first thought! Who knew all my kids grew up to be such mumma's girls/boys :lol:
    I had to go pretty far back to find these ones of Hori and the twins.
    Screenshot-121%206.jpg
    Screenshot-156%204.jpg
    Screenshot-59%207.jpg
    Screenshot-187%205.jpg
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I don't often take pictures anymore. Here's one I've posted before, but it fits the theme:

ChatSagan_zpspdceb1yv.jpg~original
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    And another lovely topic was born <3
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited June 2017
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    @igazor I'd love for you to share more pictures actually!
    (I've always wondered if your avatar is your simself or a played sim btw ;) )

I have wondered this myself!

@igazor Lovely seeing your screenshots. When I see people who post a lot but never show their sims, I wonder if they actually play. I know from your comments that you do play but seeing is believing :p
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2017
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    @igazor I'd love for you to share more pictures actually!
    (I've always wondered if your avatar is your simself or a played sim btw ;) )
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I have wondered this myself!

@igazor Lovely seeing your screenshots. When I see people who post a lot but never show their sims, I wonder if they actually play. I know from your comments that you do play but seeing is believing :p
    Huh, never realized I was presenting such a mystery here. The avatar is the YA version of my self-sim (though I passed that age stage IRL quite a while ago). He only gets played in test games such as the mod testing grounds, together with other NRaas team selfies. It would be too creepy for me to play him or anyone I know "for real." He was also very difficult for me to make, at the time I didn't have the CC tools I have now to better capture several what could be called physical imperfections. But I think a lot of simmers face that kind of thing when trying to re-create themselves.

You guys just made me look through thousands of screenshots going back many years. Many of them are horrible quality, but they mean something to me as long as I can recognize who is in them and what was going on at the time. In honor of this thread, upcoming Fathers Day (here in the US), and to further prove that yes I actually do play this game every once in a while, I'll have to sort through them again later when I have more time. There were actually more pretty decent father-children shots there than I expected to find. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    @Mikezumi can I ask where did you get Finnian's hair? it's lovely, I barely find cute haircuts for male toddlers. And of course, the pics are super cute!
    @Avatarit I can't say for sure where I got Finnian's toddler hair as I downloaded it a few months ago. There is a good chance that it is one of these.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Avatarit I can't say for sure where I got Finnian's toddler hair as I downloaded it a few months ago. There is a good chance that it is one of these.

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Mikezumi , <3 Finnian and Shannon <3 the beautiful boys....OMG! Little tiny Finnian... <3
    **I remember those pictures of Shannon trying to get Bridie off the spring rider! CUTE!!
    **Cliff and Jordan.....*sigh* I remember those tiny house days :)

@coco , Hori and the twins!! Are you going to get back to that family (Sun and Saville)?
    **The playing in the ocean picture... <3

@CravenLestat , You must have a bunch of pictures of your SS with his daughters! ;)

@TreyNutz , I adore alien babies!! Wonderful picture. :)

@JoAnne65 , :smiley: ...now post some for us! :smiley:

@igazor , I too have wondered about your Avatar, nice to know the backstory! You should post more pictures, I'd love to see more of your family... :)

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    So many nice pics! And @igazor you should definitely post more pics! And don't worry about the pic quality. You're an expert on how the game works and extremely helpful. Anyone can understand that you don't have time to work hours on taking and editing screenshots. :blush:

This is my simself's husband Spencer with our great-granddaughter Susanne. Time basically stand still for sim-me and Spencer, so... :lol: It's from a series of vacation pics. We couldn't have traveled to Sim-Lua without a certain NRaas mod.

SpencerSusanne_zpshrxai6nf.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited June 2017
    Michael and Kai - before Kai's 5 other siblings came along :)
    Screenshot-99_zpsi1axxd2v.jpg

Don't ask about the arm :\ the toddlers all seem to do that in the rocking chair :\
    Screenshot-97_zpsavxlrcch.jpgScreenshot-105_zpskyxfjrli.jpgScreenshot-94_zps2zc9widp.jpg

Shocked that i've got no other pics with the other kids D:
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited June 2017
    It's a pity I don't arrive to post pictures. Beautiful pictures. :smile:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Coco I love the Peppa Pig clothes on the little girl! She is adorable btw. My irl toddler is into Peppa big time.

Great shots of all the Dad's with their kids everyone. They are all so sweet! o:)<3

Sorry tagged the wrong person to start with oops
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited June 2017
    Lovely pics everyone! <3

Davon and his early fatherhood days:
    KdmXZ54.jpg

With baby #3:
    IpLftRi.jpg

The boys now. Thank you Riyak for striking a pose :D
    d6jp48q.jpg

Joseph (Davon's brother-in-law) with Oscar (adopted child):
    11afwWm.jpg

Roman and Freya. They look alike but she's also adopted <3
    5JlLu8C.jpg

I've had these dads and Alaina (Davon's wife) since they were teenagers in 2014. I think Roman was born in-game or a toddler from my first Supernatural family. I'm not ready to let them go yet.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited June 2017
    I am going on a hunt for pics of Sim daddies with their babies - this is the first find. It's Nate and one of his baby daughters. She's a fairy too. (I think her name may be Stephanie as there is also a pic with her mother holding her and it's named Penelope and Stephanie.) They live in my Fairy Village from Barnacle Bay. I haven't loaded them in about a year but keep wanting to go there again soon.

NateGloria001.jpg

Here's Duncan with his baby son David. Duncan is a genie and they live in Sunlit Tides - same Big Game as Nate is in but different world.

Duncan045.jpg

Heather is David's mother and she's a daughter of Patience, the Sim I have been writing about in my Stories and Legacies thread.

Leighton Sekemoto with one of his daughters who was turned into a fairy by a mod that I got rid of as soon as I found out what it was up to. Leighton lives with his family in Legacy Island III. Same game as the above two - there are many sims living in many different worlds in that game.

SekemotoHousehold002.jpg

Marty with one of his twin daughters going to Mark's graduation. Mark is holding his other toddler sister. I'm not sure what world they're in here - probably Dragon Valley. Same game as the previous pics shown above.

InTaxi2.jpg

Extra info. Marty was Patience's first husband and Marty is Heather's father. Therefore, Marty is the grandfather of little David seen above in the arms of his genie Father, Duncan. Marty is currently an elder in my big game and Mark is married with 5 children of his own because his wife, Maria has the LTW to raise 5 children.
    I am enjoying all these love-filled pictures, everyone :)

@Charlottesmom I specificially searched for Finnian pics for you! :) Thank you <3

Jordan teaching Finnian how to talk :)
    33216267696_cd0056b687_b.jpg
    33216266366_4094c17a47_b.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Charlottesmom I actually gave Sun another makeover last night to reflect the passage of time. It's been a whole month since I've played (stupid real life). I'm going to turn on the pc right now to play :smiley:
    @SparklePlumley Thanks so much :smile:

It's great to see so many pictures here. What an awesome thread idea :heart: