Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

Comments

• Godschild1960Godschild1960 Posts: 2 New Member
    I missed the voting, :( but the objects look great!
  • pskwolfpskwolf Posts: 5 New Member
    looks good
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I love all the florals and plants and herbs! My particular fav is the floral wreath!
  • kat_is_lostkat_is_lost Posts: 36 Member
    Anyone else kinda wish the game was in the same graphics as these images?
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I wanted to vote for everything, but what won looks really good. It's interesting to see the concept art and can't wait to see what it will look like in game.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • yayayaya Posts: 2 New Member
    I really like the new furniture its more realistic
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    This pack can't come out fast enough!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • syg1523syg1523 Posts: 102 Member
    YES!! Everything I ever voted for because it's everything I ever wanted in my games. Now I can't wait till it comes out, so it can complete the vintage atmosphere and feel (my Victorian and or medieval play-thru) that I like to play in my games.
  • TeegTeeg Posts: 1 New Member
    These all look great, but I think you should add more baby/toddler things like from the sims 2 when they had a baby swing and a play mat. These are good though! :smile:
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ohh hadn't seen this yet :) I voted for almost all of those things, except very few, so I'm excited :D:D
  • LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    So, it looks like Ironing / "pumping iron" will be a thing? I can imagine the scorching and or fire hazards. Also hand washing/laundering? potential for somewhat humorous interrupted abandoned damp to soured/stinky laundry. just a thought. Lovin' what's there. :)
  • Kawaii_Donut_KunKawaii_Donut_Kun Posts: 1 New Member
    These items look amazing
    I'd love to be able to get it in the future
  • kat_is_lostkat_is_lost Posts: 36 Member
    > @Lonnykins said:
    > So, it looks like Ironing / "pumping iron" will be a thing? I can imagine the scorching and or fire hazards. Also hand washing/laundering? potential for somewhat humorous interrupted abandoned damp to soured/stinky laundry. just a thought. Lovin' what's there. :)

omg i didnt even notice the ironing board! It better not just be a design thing. I've wanted to iron since Sims 1. Yes, I know that sounds weird.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Well it looks like most of what I picked made the cut, I am glad to see that, Not to sure bout that light fixture though, I think the other one was better, I am wanting to see the clothing part can not wait, :)
  • LVDYHVWKELVDYHVWKE Posts: 5 New Member
    > @SimGuruGraham said:
    > A big thank you to everyone who participated in our recent vote, where you helped select the objects and clothing you want to see in our collaborative Stuff Pack project! In the time since the voting ended, we've parsed the data, finalized the selections, and gone through an informal internal approval process. This process is part of what was discussed in the survey blog, where I spoke about how we want to ensure we're respecting the communities decisions, as well as offering a balanced pack.
    >
    > Today I'm sharing the results of the objects portion of the survey. If you're interested in which pieces of clothing won, check the forums again in the coming days for a full breakdown of the clothing voting results. For now, we've locked down the object list, and our artists are hard at work on the next step - creating object guides. If you want to learn more about what an object guide is, and how our team works during this part of the project, then click here for a development update where you'll discover more about how we make The Sims. If you're just stopping by to see the winning objects though, then let's get right to it.
    >
    > From 68 pieces of object concept art, your votes helped narrow them down to the top 28* pieces you see below. We did end up making a few adjustments to the final list, so as to provide a balanced offering of different objects within the pack. For example... there were two styles of the wicker loveseat, and wicker living chair that were available to vote on. All of them received enough votes to propel them into the top of the survey, but we felt they didn't offer enough visual variety to include all four of them. We kept the top two, and replaced the other two with different objects that just missed the original cut. That bare light bulb that people have been chatting about actually placed number 30 on the list, but by diversifying the selections, we were able to include it!
    >
    > *Bonus! We're actually including 29 total objects. One of our internal object modelers had a little spare time in his schedule, and went ahead and created the ottoman prior to the vote. ;)
    >
    > These are the objects that will be included in this upcoming Stuff Pack:

So, I'm noticing several "laundry" related objects! Can we PLEASE get a functional laundry washer and dryer, esp. with the new Parenthood release. It would just bring the "realness" of managing a family & it would make it more interesting and exciting.
  • Madbos46Madbos46 Posts: 2 New Member
    I like everything there...but I am still waiting for
    the University Collage to come to sims 4... When will that happen;;;;
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2017
    LVDYHVWKE wrote: »
    > @SimGuruGraham said:
    > A big thank you to everyone who participated in our recent vote, where you helped select the objects and clothing you want to see in our collaborative Stuff Pack project! In the time since the voting ended, we've parsed the data, finalized the selections, and gone through an informal internal approval process. This process is part of what was discussed in the survey blog, where I spoke about how we want to ensure we're respecting the communities decisions, as well as offering a balanced pack.
    >
    > Today I'm sharing the results of the objects portion of the survey. If you're interested in which pieces of clothing won, check the forums again in the coming days for a full breakdown of the clothing voting results. For now, we've locked down the object list, and our artists are hard at work on the next step - creating object guides. If you want to learn more about what an object guide is, and how our team works during this part of the project, then click here for a development update where you'll discover more about how we make The Sims. If you're just stopping by to see the winning objects though, then let's get right to it.
    >
    > From 68 pieces of object concept art, your votes helped narrow them down to the top 28* pieces you see below. We did end up making a few adjustments to the final list, so as to provide a balanced offering of different objects within the pack. For example... there were two styles of the wicker loveseat, and wicker living chair that were available to vote on. All of them received enough votes to propel them into the top of the survey, but we felt they didn't offer enough visual variety to include all four of them. We kept the top two, and replaced the other two with different objects that just missed the original cut. That bare light bulb that people have been chatting about actually placed number 30 on the list, but by diversifying the selections, we were able to include it!
    >
    > *Bonus! We're actually including 29 total objects. One of our internal object modelers had a little spare time in his schedule, and went ahead and created the ottoman prior to the vote. ;)
    >

So, I'm noticing several "laundry" related objects! Can we PLEASE get a functional laundry washer and dryer, esp. with the new Parenthood release. It would just bring the "realness" of managing a family & it would make it more interesting and exciting.

Parent hood has already been released for one ( came out May 30th), and two - Graham works on and is head of the stuff packs not gps or eps. Besides the only pack in question for a possible laundry pack is the Eco pack we are doing the voting on, which I believe will not be out until early 2018. It was not something planned for an ep or sp from my understanding and is only being considered so far for this sp and only if it gets the most votes for this sp.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• telexscopetelexscope Posts: 17 Member
    Ahhhh!! They're so pretty!!
  • GatitaAngelitaGatitaAngelita Posts: 1 New Member
    This looks like my Pinterest boards! :P Yay!
  • LVDYHVWKELVDYHVWKE Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Writin_Reg said:
    > LVDYHVWKE wrote: »
    >
    > > @SimGuruGraham said:
    > > A big thank you to everyone who participated in our recent vote, where you helped select the objects and clothing you want to see in our collaborative Stuff Pack project! In the time since the voting ended, we've parsed the data, finalized the selections, and gone through an informal internal approval process. This process is part of what was discussed in the survey blog, where I spoke about how we want to ensure we're respecting the communities decisions, as well as offering a balanced pack.
    > >
    > > Today I'm sharing the results of the objects portion of the survey. If you're interested in which pieces of clothing won, check the forums again in the coming days for a full breakdown of the clothing voting results. For now, we've locked down the object list, and our artists are hard at work on the next step - creating object guides. If you want to learn more about what an object guide is, and how our team works during this part of the project, then click here for a development update where you'll discover more about how we make The Sims. If you're just stopping by to see the winning objects though, then let's get right to it.
    > >
    > > From 68 pieces of object concept art, your votes helped narrow them down to the top 28* pieces you see below. We did end up making a few adjustments to the final list, so as to provide a balanced offering of different objects within the pack. For example... there were two styles of the wicker loveseat, and wicker living chair that were available to vote on. All of them received enough votes to propel them into the top of the survey, but we felt they didn't offer enough visual variety to include all four of them. We kept the top two, and replaced the other two with different objects that just missed the original cut. That bare light bulb that people have been chatting about actually placed number 30 on the list, but by diversifying the selections, we were able to include it!
    > >
    > > *Bonus! We're actually including 29 total objects. One of our internal object modelers had a little spare time in his schedule, and went ahead and created the ottoman prior to the vote. ;)
    > >
    > > These are the objects that will be included in this upcoming Stuff Pack:
    >
    >
    > So, I'm noticing several "laundry" related objects! Can we PLEASE get a functional laundry washer and dryer, esp. with the new Parenthood release. It would just bring the "realness" of managing a family & it would make it more interesting and exciting.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Parent hood has already been released for one ( came out May 30th), and two - Graham works on and is head of the stuff packs not gps or eps. Besides the only pack in question for a possible laundry pack is the Eco pack we are doing the voting on, which I believe will not be out until early 2018. It was not something planned for an ep or sp from my understanding and is only being considered so far for this sp and only if it gets the most votes for this sp.

I know that parenthood has been released, I bought it the day it came out and Im really enjoying it! I hope that in the future they would include washing laundry as an option. Until then I'll patiently wait.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Okay I voted for most of these so yay! The only thing I didn't vote for is the red bucket thing and the simple round dining table.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    @Simpkin I think this table isn't so simple as we still don't have any six seats round indoor dining table. Can't wait to have it in my game :)
  • kineticlopskineticlops Posts: 46 Member
    I didn't vote for all of those, but I'm happy with what won regardless. How exciting. :D
    I hope we can keep doing this kind of thing. Theres another vote coming up soon, right? A feature vote I think it was...
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    The bare light bulb and the two sinks. Happy clown is happy.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Ariel4LifeAriel4Life Posts: 4 New Member
    > @SimGuruGraham said:
    >
    >
    >
    >

I very much appreciate being included in the upcoming pack, however wasn't a big fan of the items. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice addition especially with the Eco concept, plus a lot of what I voted for was selected.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top