Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited June 2017
    @lauravonawesome congrats on the successful MMAO deals. I just had a successful run of ads tonight on the Mac. Racked up over 600 points in an hour, though a few may have been rolled in from previous ads. I didn't pay close attention to my starting balance and by the time I looked the math didn't seem to support that I'd had enough ads to merit the number of points my account had increased by from this afternoon.

Either way, today my balance went up over 700 points. A big chunk of which went back out tonight to a couple MMAO deals. A total of 9 items. Both deals were well over my 24% minimum discount. I forget specifically, but one was in the high 30s and the other was almost half price! Both deals were all individual items that are not part of sets, and one deal contained two MMAO exclusives. This leaves me only two more MMAO exclusives left to buy!!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Where are the birthdays listed?
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Another 55 SP showed up in my account today. Yay! That would be for the end of the run of ads I had yesterday. My balance stopped updating, but I kept playing the ads based on our recent experiences. It "paid" off.

EDIT: I was getting the "thanks for watching" message on these ads.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Congratulations @Jude525 on all the ads!

Happy birthday @ajaxpost! I didn't know there was a birthday list!
  • Options
    Shannon4JShannon4J Posts: 29 New Member
    Happy Birthday @ajaxpost! Have a blessed day! :smile:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ajaxpost Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have had a wonderful day!!
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    Oh... So there is a list. I just thought everyone here had a really good memory :lol:
    Happy birthday, @ajaxpost :smile:
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Another 55 SP showed up in my account today. Yay! That would be for the end of the run of ads I had yesterday. My balance stopped updating, but I kept playing the ads based on our recent experiences. It "paid" off.
    My ads have started paying out now as well. I had a good run of ads earlier, and while I only got sp for a couple of them I'm hoping that I'll find the rest of them on my account tomorrow :smile:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member

Thanks!

Happy birthday @ajaxpost !
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I'm going to be getting Roaring heights soon and I'm tempted to get the gold edition even though I have the boardwalk just for the points!

Roaring Heights Gold also comes with the Boardwalk Attire :)
    Thumbnail_300x300.jpg

Also, Happy Birthday, @ajaxpost :)

▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member

My name is not there. But its in my user name. :) May 2nd.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    I'm going to be getting Roaring heights soon and I'm tempted to get the gold edition even though I have the boardwalk just for the points!

Roaring Heights Gold also comes with the Boardwalk Attire :)
    Thumbnail_300x300.jpg

Also, Happy Birthday, @ajaxpost :)

I saw that, just deciding if it's worth it for the clothing.
  • Options
    @MidnightAura I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the venue "the Boardwalk" - while most likely themed to fit in in Roaring Heights - does not come with any version of Roaring Heights. When you buy the gold version you're essentially paying double the money (at least in the Store) for a couple of extra CAS items and 1900 sp :confused:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    @LillaGrisen You are right it doesn't. I don't need it because I have the venue anyhow, I got it on the DD.
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,087 Member
    edited June 2017
    Current Deal

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

End of DD Rotation

Upcoming Deals

Vineyard Villa Furnishings is not under the new "unlimited" quantities so you may notice the percent sold climbing faster than any other deal on this list.

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    @MidnightAura Sorry, I just thought you didn't know because of this:
    I assumed you were worried about spending money on getting a world with a venue you already owned (like you can own the Buccaneer's Bounty without owning Barnacle Bay) :pensive:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    yay, congrats @Jude525 on both your ads and the awesome mmao deals!

happy birthday to @ajaxpost ~ hope you have/had an awesome day (not sure what time it is where you are) :) and thanks @Nomiko13 for the pretty painting from the spy glass set :)

of the handful of ads i've gotten so far (only 8 or so), just 3 worked. but they all paid out, at least.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ooh, just noticed the list of DD birthdays~ now I have more reasons to send people pretty things :)

My name isn't there either, but you can add it if you want. Feb. 16th (fun fact: my husband and I were both born on the 16th, but in different months, which we thought was pretty cool).
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    The birthday dd is such a fun idea! Mine can be added if you like. It's Feb 7th :)
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @ajaxpost - A very happy birthday. I hope you enjoy.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @ajaxpost - Happy Birthday, Adrian! ( Sorry I'm so late today; OE kept me busy :flushed: )

@Me1620 - I haven't seen Tasha around lately, so I'm not sure who's tending the birthday list and I see several Simmers would like to be included. Any ideas how to handle this, Jodi?
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    @ajaxpost, happy belated Adrian.

Had another lovely day with MMAO. Two more lovely deals full of individual items at great discounts. Good thing I've been getting those points.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @despina53 nice to see you back :)

i'd be willing to help out with the birthday list and maintain it over the summer, if someone is able to help me with it during the school year. maybe we could assign a crew to it.

just grabbed last venue of amore for less than 50% ~yay!

I'm staying up to get Diva/Divo free at DD 8, but will probably grab the chair at 6 as well, as it should lower my CYS for Sun/Surf/Sand (which, as of now, will be 97 sp at DD 506).
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @despina53 - I'm glad you remembered who was maintaining the calendar.

@lauravonawesome - That would be great if you would like to create a new calendar or another way to keep track. Sharing editing rights of the calendar with a few simmers would be a great idea so that updating responsibility could be shared.

By the way, the link to the calendar is one of the FAQ questions on page 1 if the link is needed again. We could link the new calendar.

@bekkasan - Hi! I know you are active on other threads but it is always nice to see you here.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Me1620 - I remembered Tasha ( @frozenorangejuic ) started it but can't remember who she shared it with; maybe Samantha ( @trithone ) ?

ETA: I'm usually lurking in this thread, @lauravonawesome ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top