Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

Comments

• killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    90% of the stuff I voted for. Very happy about ths results and I can't wait to see the clothing
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited June 2017
    I really remembered and wanted that window and like what else was chosen. I can't remember what I otherwise voted for now anyway!

The drawing style reminds me of the Simpsons' house created by a modder for "The Sims" and I love that.
  • EscopeEscope Posts: 42 Member
    So... we're getting a clutter pack is what I'm seeing.
    Ugh.
  • justsayEllenjustsayEllen Posts: 7 New Member
    O my god - awesome!
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    edited June 2017
    Will all these items be clutter or will some be functional?
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2017
    stepbot153 wrote: »
    Will all these items be clutter or will some be functional?

Most is functional - as furniture usually is. Like the wall basket thing is actually shelves, the plants are plant decor, the sinks are sinks, chairs, couch and tables are all furniture. There a big window, a door, ottoman you can sit on, rugs etc. The decor are things like the broom, the ironing board, the stack of baskets, the herb wreath, the herb drying rack, - those are for sure - so there is a good mix here in my view for a stuff pack - plus all the clothes. Then there are still the premium thing to vote for next.... so yes. I'm happy with it all myself.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Wicker furniture is going to look great outside on a porch or near a pool.
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited June 2017
    I really like these objects and can't wait to use them in my game. Of course, I would have liked to have everything we were shown, but I will be very happy with what has been chosen, irrespective of what the major gameplay object turns out to be. The hardest part for me now will be waiting for the pack to come out.

Incidentally, one of those sinks looks like a laundry sink... :)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Loving the objects - concoloing me for the underwhelming clothing.
  • mikishugo246mikishugo246 Posts: 48 Member
    I did NOT vote for that ceiling lamp. I did vote for the more fancy ones. But hey, that's my opinion.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Good to see what won. I'm glad to hear about the ottoman as I'm positive that I voted for it. It looks like we'll get not one but two because I see a green one as well as the blue one. I preferred the other sofa set but the curved one is fine. I can visualize a dog on it. Lol. I agree with the people who would have liked to see a few more of the decorative lamps and plants. The single halogen bulb is not really doing it for me, but I'm happy with most of the decor.

I like most of the decor and I'm glad that some of the reclaimed/recycled shelves have made it. I definitely voted for the various shelving units including the basket shelves and the tall hoosiers/large furniture units. I also did vote for the floating candle table piece and the bay window. A lot of what I voted for did get in but it was the kind of stuff that wasn't widely talked about.

Now to see what clothes won.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    The pack looks good, it has 16/28 of what I voted for. I'm a tiny bit sad that my favourite plant in the metal container didn't make it, but I do like that wooden one too. I also wanted more(!) lights, but that light bulb was my number one choice, so yay :smile: I had different opinion about some clutter decor, but no big deal.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I only see 2 things I probably would not use. I had a very hard time choosing because I liked most of the stuff and ran out of votes. I'm one of the simmers who voted for that light bulb. Even though it isn't very eco friendly looking, I love the grung look. It really reminds me of my grandma's attic.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    FKM100 wrote: »
    I really like these objects and can't wait to use them in my game. Of course, I would have liked to have everything we were shown, but I will be very happy with what has been chosen, irrespective of what the major gameplay object turns out to be. The hardest part for me now will be waiting for the pack to come out.

Incidentally, one of those sinks looks like a laundry sink... :)

Yes the deep sink looks like a laundry sink - with the other looking like a bathroom or even a free standing kitchen sink. It was why I actually voted for both. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Yaay! My pretty plants made it.. Or some of them.. I don't remember how many there were... I just know I saw plants and went "gimmie gimmie gimmie!" And my rugs... Pretty. I think it's only 6-7 things I didn't vote for was chosen, I'm happy. :)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • LittleMissSimmer0708LittleMissSimmer0708 Posts: 1 New Member
    Awesome cant wait
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    Most of the objects that were chosen are things I'm happy to see in this pack such as the bare lightbulb (which I can see as being very versatile in other types of situations--not just in an eco-friendly environment), the tin washtub sink, the wicker furniture, that door, and that round table (among many of the other choices).

However, I agree that there does seem to be quite a bit more deco? I'm wondering if that may be due, however, mostly to voter patterns and what participants in the voting may have just gone more toward when they made their choices?

Personally, while I would have loved to have seen perhaps more lighting fixtures, I also understand they had to limit things and honestly appreciate just the fact that they're even taking our ideas--and votes--into consideration for this pack.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @SimGuruGraham if laundry doesn't win, PLEASE will you still consider making a laundry SP in the future? Its something really important to my game. :cry: (unless it gets added in a bigger pack)
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @SimGuruGraham are the objects locked now, or is the possibility of seeing something else? I ask because if something niche/specific like laundry or sewing machine or jam making did win, they're usually accompanied by decor such as a clothes mannequin (not like GTW ones, like those bodice ones) or detergent or jars. If something like those did win, do you think there'd be time to throw in an extra decor item like that?
  • KimmycuteyKimmycutey Posts: 4 New Member
    I pretty much voted for most of these items,,... I saw the tweet Graham posted about the activity that they want our opinions for and one of the my top wishlist is being able to do laundry, it will make it much better with the family and eco friendly pack. It can be an add-on on an update and everything else would be sold with the pack. Yay or Nay?
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    I'm happy with what made the cut! :D With the exception of lighting :/ , I think most of what I really wanted made it. (There was another window that I wanted as well, but I chose both windows! LOL) To be truthful, I liked ALL the choices and wish we could have them all! ;)
    I just hope I'm as happy with the clothing choices! It was hard with 4 categories (Female Child, Male Child, Female Teen/Adult, Male Teen/Adult) and even less votes than we got for the objects! :o I ended up only voting for one thing for Male Teen/Adults in order to give us more much-needed children's clothing!
    But I am grateful for the opportunity to have our opinions count! EA could have just said "Here ... take this and like it!" but instead they said "We value your opinions!" <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Bleh...guess people got what they wanted.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Meh...
    Disappointing to see the number of clutter/decorations versus the number of useable objects. Plus, out of all the possible light fixtures, we get a bare bulb. Really? :/

At least the sofa/chair set was included.
  • SnapfingerSnapfinger Posts: 1 New Member
    The Hippies are back. lol :) Quick everyone go buy soap, Clorox and brooms. Sure why not. But if they get wicker, I want a way to be able to punish a toddler here that is effective. This lecturing thing just is not an effective parenting tool. I need to tan some hide and get these kids to fly right. This isnt real life, We can spank them here without persecution. lol. Dont worry mine are out of the house and very successful and well adjusted.. hehe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top