Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @AutumnBladen those are still good pics, sometimes I keep the UI on when I want to show something specific but yes like stilljustme2 said just do that when getting clean pictures. You can also hit tab and that takes things away and helps to zoom in so you can take pics, when I need the UI but have to wait for something for one thing or other I'll do that and the UI stays out of the picture. the cheat headlineeffects off also hides plumbobs I leave them in a lot though.
    @LyricSimsz15 looking forward to your stories too :)
    @stilljustme2 ah Kiara is adorable, I noticed that in one of my households that one of my dads will turn that channel on more often not sure why a lot of my sims don't like they don't want their babies watching too much television almost ha. I hope Gunther can at least see Cameron again but I guess I'll wait and see.
    @itsmegamo beautiful build it came out really good.

Yay a new page see I have a ton of pictures again to share mostly with Penny's shenanigans, but but I won't post all of them right away like last time ah I do love taking pics though even when I don't share them ha.
    35146448045_1f565f3d84_b.jpg
    So while waiting Penny's baby she decides to be that person when I age up Marcus, I always saw him as a guy that clings to his youth through his younger roommates and that's fine but explains why he'd settle immediately.

"You know you've really let yourself go Marcus."

"I've let myself go? I see you're squeezed into that outfit there."

"You did not just say that, I'm pregnant."

"And I got old it happens."

She rolled her eyes.

"Marcus I'm starting to get tired of you, why haven't you asked me to marry you?"

"Because we don't need to get married to be together."

"You are such a little boy."

Now it fell into an argument from there but I deleted some pictures so we'll get right to it, Marcus got tired of her yelling and decided to just give her what she seemed to want.
    34336416193_548c51aae9_b.jpg
    "Babe calm down you know I love you and I want to marry you stop pouting and take my ring okay, be my wife."

Of course she accepted and insisted they elope immediately no ceremony no mess just get it done...or so he thought.
    35146447045_23eb64d8e6_b.jpg
    See you can even do it while eloping ha.

"Baby I just want to say something to my special man."

"What's that?"
    34336415263_ef999818b9_b.jpg
    "Just how pathetic do you think I am I'm not you Marcus I have wants that I expect to be met at every turn!"

"That was a want."

"I don't want to be wed like some cheap corner hopper."

"So say that I'm not a mind reader."

"Don't even."

"Don't even what you empty headed..."

"Excuse me??"
    34336413833_f8b09ebee0_b.jpg
    "You heard me, while you were acting like a corner hopper you ended up pregnant and you were lucky I was ready to throw in the towel I was done looking for a woman I could respect and went with the easy option."

"Easy?? I'm not."

"Oh really? Who picks up men while they're pregnant?"

"Who goes for pregnant women that try to pick them up."

"People who no longer care! Listen, airhead."
    35015319321_0c05e3e8b4_b.jpg
    While he was angry she left she only felt relief so much that she could hardly be as mad at him as she felt.
    34336413123_32b03cd644_b.jpg
    Argue option is new but most my couples don't need it so...I let her argue with him about his career or whatever the option said.
    34336412243_830a784892_b.jpg
    No I was right I think it's just wording I wasn't sure of, see I have that option up because their relationship amuses me, it says 'they drive eachother crazy but they also drive eachother "crazy"' love it.
    35106405196_e811f50015_b.jpg
    Anyways they continued arguing though it was pointless, she decided to call up Steve and hooked up with him Marcus didn't seem to have a reason to care but his anger got the better of him.
    34759671100_68a1de7d45_b.jpg
    Steve was upset but Penny was delighted.
    35106403776_d4fdb0191d_b.jpg
    Because of this.
    35106402966_56b2873c96_b.jpg
    Penny just kept going to laugh at Marcus's urn so she was feeling great and wanted lots of woohoo, Steve knows inside he's too old and too sane for her he kept crying about Marcus which upset her.
    35106402376_0958b5e6a4_b.jpg
    Really upset her, for some reason Danny was glitched outside I had to lock him out and they noticed the fire so Jessica litterally broke the fourth wall to get my attention.
    34759665800_5c5a00e505_b.jpg
    34759665290_952bed4b2d_b.jpg
    35106401536_8925af9612_b.jpg
    I let Penny watch for a bit since pregnant sims can't die...this picture she's completely off.

"Help me...."

"No."
    35106400966_a0f90a1e96_b.jpg
    Down went the second old man in the apartment.
    35106400456_47211a1e96_b.jpg
    Her son was born and it's like he just knows mommy was up to no good.
    35106399996_f16299677f_b.jpg
    Now back to what really matters to me in this save gen 3 was born, I created her parents but I like how it seems the red hair was a recessive trait so I'm keeping it she's precious.
    35146455195_112bc69e94_b.jpg
    34336422853_8df3cbfc6e_b.jpg
    On a side note I only made this new save here to make over Vlad I wish I could share him but I can't first it says that, even though he has a long name, the limits on characters like his name isn't long enough. Then when I save him it says there is a disallowed word in the description even if I delete the paragraph they gave him so yeah..

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited June 2017
    @stilljustme2 Just uploaded the lot. Search my sn, itsmegamo, in the gallery and look for "Craftsman- Rippling Flats". I'm sure you know but jic, click "Include Custom Content" to see it. Glad you liked it. :) Enjoy!

And, thanks, @RedDestiny92 !
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @itsmegamo The house looks great! I'm definitely gonna go download it later
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    itsmegamo wrote: »
    @stilljustme2 Not yet. But it can be! Fair warning that in decorating it I was not shy with CC. The shell is BG compatible though, you'll just have to repaint/redecorate. You also DM me "WCIF" but I'm very disorganized and may not be able to track it down. :s

I love painting/decorating so I'll just load it as unfurnished and go from there; it's so hard to find 1 story houses good for families, and while I love the house I'm using for Ollie and Aicha, the stairs are getting a bit tedious; I'd rather find a place I can add stairs on a 1 story for a basement.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Man, this one was a bit dark, marriage fighting and fires geeze. I guess I'm just a bit or a romantic and always hoping for a happily ever after for my sims, but I guess it's cool that you can get so into the stories and get creative like that with your sims all the same.
    @itsmegamo sure thing :)
    @AutumnBladen I have a love for drama especially when sims with free will act like they don't care, Danny and Jessica have the better situation, speaking of I should go play them. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Hellooo Marcus! :love: ...LOL. Always found it a bit odd he's full on adult. But hey, he's still....*drools* Guh....What was I saying?

@AutumnBladen I like them.

@stilljustme2 Yes! Good-bye Summer...still can't believe I'm saying that. Downside that she took Cameron but at least Emory will be safe. Man wish I could get Harlow there as support for Gunther. Guy knows all about the abusive spouse. Kaira is adorable

@Brennachan Very creative!

@FanPhoria >w< So cute!!!!

@miloek Have fun with twin tots. Could be worse: Could be triplets.

@HopeyStarr Just rumours, girl?...lol Oohhh you're gonna be in for a surprise.

Also, sorry I missed out yesterday but I ended up with screen fatigue (If that makes sense) so had to take a day with just the big screen TV and some youtube. On the upside, got my laptop running faster now since I took off all that junk from HP. XP
    Back to 2nd world. While some have been growing physically, there are others that have been growing emotionally and mentally, namely a certain "Ghost". Although now moved off on his own, Nick would also go off to Oasis Springs to visit Raven when he knew Shannon was at work, knowing that while his brother did have more trust in him nowadays, they still weren't best friends or the like.

j6oT50

"I must sound like a complete hermit crab to some people," said Nick, "But ever since that day brother brought me here to see you, I've felt...guilty...And I already told you about when I was captured by Crash and saw Sakura. Until we actually escaped, I'm sure he didn't believe I had changed either. And even then, I knew his husband wouldn't believe me. I also saw Hawthorne the other day. Had he not been working, he probably would have wanted to throw me down to the ground. Even then, he gave me the hardest glare I had ever seen, saying 'You couldn't make it in college so you're trying to get sympathy now, huh? By saying you've repented? Guess a mimic octopus will change its shape when one doesn't work.' I know it isn't the same situation, but it did remind me how I treated you. I...I didn't believe you...I just...What's the point..."

uqyZu6

"Nick," said Raven, "Things like this take time. All that you did, sure, maybe someone like Hawthorne won't believe you, but others will. You were there for Shannon when I couldn't be and he won't forget that. And surely Sakura wouldn't be with his family if you hadn't tried to save him. It doesn't matter if not everyone believes you. Just the ones that matter, right?"

7C0CDy

As the two talked, a new face entered the cave.

Buq62o

Nick sighed, "I don't know, Raven. It's hard when even those that should matter still won't believe me."

"Well again, Ghost. It takes time and...Hello?" Raven interrupted herself when she saw Glitch. "Are you lost?"

e9BU0G

"Actually...no..." said Glitch. "I actually came looking for you."

"Me?" Raven said with a raised brow. "Why me?"

"It's because...well...I need someone that can go through walls to infiltrate Vlad's house. I'm going after Crash's obsidian crystal but I need to make sure where it is. And when I checked around, you were the first one she took."

"I'm sure you're a nice person and all, but why would I even want to get involved with anything that has that AI's name on it? She was the one that got me into this mess."

Nick kept silent, not wanting to think back on that day.

SGl5fp

Glitch snapped.

"Because you're the only one free from her! If I don't get that crystal, there's gonna be a lot more ghosts joining her and if things currently go, I'm gonna lose the only good bit left of me in this save!"

Raven was taken aback, Nick still in thought.

spQzcm

Glitch sat down on the cooler.

"Look, I'm desperate and I don't have much time. I don't even need you to touch the thing. I just need to find where Crash is keeping it. There's a physical seal on the place which I plan to take down while she's sleeping or something. I can't promise that something might go wrong, but I try to think of various scenarios so you'll most likely come out okay. That and if we can get this thing...it might free the other ghosts she has with her."

"Other ghosts? Aside from Dr. Emmett."

"Yeah. She has the remnants of two other AIs. I don't think Emmett will leave her, but the other two definitely want to go back to their families. Please, Miss Rosales. You're the only one that knows Crash well enough but aren't also bound to her."

rQEaQp

"Well..." said Raven. "My husband can only come around on Saturdays for a while because of work so I guess I can sneak off and help you."

"Oh thank you!" Glitch said gratefully. "I only need to find a vampire to help in case I need some muscle but that shouldn't be too hard...Oh thank you, thank you!"

M8gbIH

"Mind if I come along?" asked Nick.

Raven stared for a moment while Glitch raised a brow.

"Umm...I'm already getting Raven and a vampire involved in this crazy scheme," said Glitch. "Why would you want to get involved? Besides, weren't you captured by her, if what I read was true?"

"Yes, but as you said about Raven, I know about Crash and if your vampire isn't able to be your muscle, you'll need a distraction, a service which I don't mind providing."

R0rp2y

Raven spoke to Nick in whisper.

"Nick, what are you doing? You said you were afraid of Crash. Why offer yourself as a distraction? You're just a sim!"

"Because," said Nick with genuine sympathy, "I understand where this AI is coming from. She wants to save those she cares about, and so do I. If I can help keep you safe, then so be it."

"But you don't have to do this, Nick. She doesn't need you like she would me! "

RVJifB

"Well..." said Glitch. "I could now that I think about it..."

"And like I said, I'm more than willing to help. Besides, it's like you said, I should care for the ones that matter, right?"

lu66Cw

Raven broke down with an echoing bawl.

"But...But not like this, Nick. If something were to happen to you I don't know what I'd tell Shannon!"

Glitch looked on in quiet curiosity and concern.

"Raven. Raven please don't cry. I know it sounds insane, but I know what I'm doing."

"But you don't have to do this, Nick. She doesn't need you! Please Nick, reconsider!"

Aqmh21

Nick took Raven aside.

"Raven...I know I don't have ghost abilities like you or the powers of a vampire, but I do have one power: persuasion. Crash...well...she can be a bit crazy, but if everything else fails, I can find a way to get her to let you and everyone else go. I know what I'm doing, Raven. Yes she scares me, but you are more important than that fear. I want my brother to see you alive someday, which might be difficult if something in this plan goes wrong."

"But Nick..."

3UeEaX

"Don't worry about me. I've escaped her before as well, remember. There are many reasons why I got the nickname "Ghost". Being able to get out of a situation was one of them."

"You're not going back on this then," said Raven with a sigh. "Very well."

"Thank you Raven."

hUHcjb

"So it's settled then?" asked Glitch. "You're both gonna help me with this."

"I guess," said Raven. "Nick won't take 'no' for an answer."

"Agreed. I won't," Nick emphasized. "I'm joining you two. And hey, if it all works out, I can then relish in seeing that...well...creature's face when we get her crystal thing."

NvCmg3

As Nick and Raven chatted some more, Raven starting to return to her more cheerful self, Glitch retreated into her thoughts.

"I wasn't expecting Nick to join us, but if it helps getting that obsidian, then it'll all be worth it...right?"
    Next post, something unexpected appears in the CAS space.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    @LosaruTaiyo I love how your sims in the purple dress looks in these photos.
    @AutumnBladen That's Glitch, one of my AIs. :) Purple is arguably one of her favorite colors.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo lol, thought you might be mad at Penny for killing him, it's not so weird he needed a good chunk of lifetime to build up that form of his. I wonder if Crash is going to get the upperhand guess I'll wait and see.
    34371766003_d19e02e788_b.jpg
    "Iya I think this is one of those nights we need to grab a baby sitter I have to talk to you."

"Well okay but we could just lock the room."

"No I want to take you out."

See things are going well for them so while they have a moment he's going for it.

"Ah date night huh? Then I'll get ready."

"Put on that dress I bought you."

"That one that makes me look like I'm worth more than I am."

"Don't question your worth around me, we'll be here all night while I argue about it."

She laughed but knew he was serious the fool of hers, he was sweet though.
    34371765033_b5b5bfd3bc_b.jpg
    Now this has nothing to do with the story but I did actually register that I went and put her in the same dress that Lily wears but storywise that's not why he got it, I was planning on giving Lily a makeover but at this point I forgot lol.

"You look beautiful like this."

"Charmer."
    34371763323_5ccb736d4a_b.jpg
    Though I really do like this place I still use it because I'm still too lazy to build something fancy for myself ha.

"Iya I'm going to run to the bathroom if the waitress comes just get me anything."

"Sure Victor."
    34371762133_cf6b3f1f80_b.jpg
    "Ugh this is ridiculous...at my age I should be able to handle talking to a woman, my relationship with Lily couldn't have been that shallow that I don't know how to deal with nerves."

I think it was heh...I just don't like Lily and I don't know why like when I hated Bella..it's a mystery.
    34371761503_64f8ab79e0_b.jpg
    He got back in time and ordered something he never would have on the chance Lily lost it in public over his 'childish interest' he liked cheese simple as that.

"Oh that's oddly pretty." Iya said.

'Say something you simpleton.' Victor thought to himself he was ready for tonight earlier now he's deflated a bit.

"Uh yeah they used a lot of food coloring..."

He wanted to punch himself, Iya held back a laugh she could tell he was nervous about something and she couldn't be sure what it was because she'd seen him when he was upset and nervous this almost seemed funny.

"I know, Victor is there something on your mind? You're all jumpy and I laughed before I asked."

"You noticed."

"Of course, I pay more attention than you might think, what's up?"

He sighed and pulled her up from the table to get through with it he was a politician and worked best under pressure but this was too much his limits seemed off to him.
    35180799225_7cb2ede33c_b.jpg
    "I don't want just a girlfriend."

Of course she accepted in game but laughed some more he did have a sort of cute side to him.

"It's not funny I'm not the nervous type."

"Sure you aren't."

"Just say yes or no."

"Kiss me first." she teased.

"I'm not going to kiss you if you say no."

"Tick tock Mr. Feng."
    35180796075_a0bcaaeb91_b.jpg
    They got some cake to go and headed home.
    34371756453_67f65a2466_b.jpg
    I think Izaiah would be happy if they went out more often if it came with more cake.
    34371755273_17eb373e85_b.jpg
    Victor is finally more than satisfied with life, he's happy with it too.
    34371753973_29ff16a548_b.jpg
    I noticed Lily casing the area or whatever after he went to work, I should get someone to get you pregnant out of spite.
    34371751273_6727c01f80_b.jpg
    Now with one of my legacy families, since they technically saw the fire they're still a little down but Danny is happy to watch some cartoons with his daughter Adriana.
    34371750813_bfd718026d_b.jpg
    Dance to fight the gloomies.
    34371749773_24b2b6c849_b.jpg
    The nanny was locked out so when she woke up to Penny being..whatever she just busied herself with playing.
    34371745083_d59f094a0f_b.jpg
    I let them cry it out together.
    34371745903_ae5537a314_b.jpg
    That seemed to do the trick for the most part.
    34371748703_6fe14a8814_b.jpg
    Back at home Esteban was born, they named him since I wasn't there but I kept it.
    34371747793_f2bdf02c0a_b.jpg
    First time I've ever seen siblings fight in this family, though it seemed that Veronica was defending herself like they seem to when friendly interactions failed. Reggie was only able to discipline Annie.
    34371746553_858050daec_b.jpg
    Aged up the twins and moved them out because they're attached at the hip, Sam is holding the camera and Tom is the other one I think they're adorable. Sometimes when aging up sims I tweak them a bit as not everyone keeps a baby face when getting older with them I had to drag on their jaws abit but they were still cute. ha
    35042302491_174b605137_b.jpg
    This is a pic I already used but I just like how they look, I aged up Yuki in another save and gave her and sister a make over they're cute sims too.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I've missed Raven! Glad we get to see more of her now.
    @AshtontoAshton22 Well, she'll be seen a bit. But at least she has her backstory as well. I will say that was a fun one to do.

@RedDestiny92 Yay Victor! And if you are wondering about Lily, it could because she has the face of 'grumpy' cat. Never seems happy.

Heads up to everyone that I'm doing another giveaway over in the EP Discussion section for Get Together. which can be found here

This actually has significance for me because GT was the first expansion that I ever won. :) Now I'm happy to pass the opportunity along to someone else.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo Victor was..the Victor ha, you may be on to something there if she smiled more she seemed like less of the enemy ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    So, here's something that i've been working on and still am at the moment. Now, there aren't a lot of car dealerships on the gallery (I have looked) and my husband works at one, so, I was thinking the perfect next project for me would be to make a large car dealership on a 50X50 lot that could be used as a retail store so you can actually sell the cars on the lot. It's going to have a mechanic shop with those garage mural doors from city living, a "bull pen" with desks for the salesmen and saleswomen, some larger office spaces for the sales managers, some restrooms, some demo cars inside the dealership, some waiting areas and such for customers, and of course the parking lot area, which will be fuller than it currently is in these pictures. It's going to take me at least until tomorrow or later to finish this project because larger lots take a bit more time and creativity for me and so I find it easier to take breaks and save often.

[img][/img]3OOjrYh.png
    After Ollie and Aicha left, Gunther and Cassidy had a talk:
    06-05-17_10-11-37AM_zpsqqmg6awl.png

"You know this place is getting a little small -- and if we want to have another baby it'll be even smaller, even with the boys sharing the bigger bedroom."

06-05-17_10-12-25AM_zpslfobrmzp.png

"You're right, Gunther -- we could use some more space, and it would be nice to have all the bedrooms on the same level. But I'm not sure if we've got the money..."

"I'll check with the bank -- I might have some money coming in soon. Summer didn't know it but Windenburg is a community property district, so all house sales in the event of a divorce have to be split 50/50. That's going to be about 50K coming in, and after we sell this place we should have enough to afford a new house. I saw a place in a neighborhood a short way from here that might work -- it's got the big backyard you want too."

"Well, we'll see -- I really don't want you spending all your money on a house..."

"Hey, Emory and I are living there too -- as long as you'll have us..."

"I'll have both of you for a very long time...well, Emory might want to move out when he hits young adult stage unlike his step-dad..."

"Cass, not you too..."

"I'm joking, sweetheart! I'm just happy to have you home where you belong..."

The next day, Cassidy had a unexpected (and unwanted) visitor. Without even knocking, no less...
    06-05-17_10-57-39AM_zpssrexsn3m.png

"Momma?"

"Hey, Emory."

"Summer? What are you doing here?"

"Figured I'd check and see where my kid and ex wound up. Sources told me they were here. Ready to send them packing? I can drop the brat at Child Services for you."
    06-05-17_10-59-43AM_zpsvumwaegs.png

"Not on your life -- they're fine right here. My Jaxon loves playing with Emory."

"Ah -- so another loser who couldn't get her baby daddy to marry her."

That pained Cassidy -- it's true, they hadn't really talked about marriage while Gunther was still getting over the divorce -- maybe he was happier keeping his options open, just in case something better came along?
    06-05-17_10-59-00AM_zps158tvqgw.png

"What business of it is yours, you plum? Your baby daddy didn't marry you, either."

"Well, good luck finding someone willing to marry you with a kid of your own. Doubt Gunther will -- once burned, twice shy after all.

Cassidy looked around -- fortunately the boys had both gone back upstairs to play.
    06-05-17_11-00-20AM_zpscjlvmyta.png

"I've had enough of you, you plumming poor excuse for a mother? Most mothers would fight like a Granite Falls brown bear for their kids, but you sent them off without a whimper! You're the one Child Services should check for being a bad parent! I wouldn't even trust you with a puppy if there was a pet store around these parts."

Summer was shocked. "Is that the kind of language you use in your house?"

"Only with those that deserve it -- that's why I made sure the boys weren't around. I suggest you make like a plantain and split, pronto."

Summer finally took the hint. "Okay, if that's the way you want it...good luck putting up with Gunther Mooch. Or maybe he'll decide to move out of this dump and leave you alone with both the brats."
    06-05-17_11-02-19AM_zpslvl3lq3u.png

Cassidy went off to make dinner -- Gunther was due home soon, and she and the boys were getting hungry anyway.
    06-05-17_11-11-26AM_zpsex2qb2ly.png

"Would you look at that -- she's got me so upset I burned the chicken saltimbocca!"

After dinner the two of them chatted.
    06-05-17_11-21-30AM_zpsamflhkfa.png

"I had a visitor today, Gunther."

"So, who stopped by...uh oh, I don't like the look on your face. Her?"

"Yes -- HER. I won't tell you what she said, or what I said, because the boys are still awake, but it wasn't pretty."

"I know how you get when you're angry -- I wouldn't want to cross you."

"I basically showed her the door and told her to make like a tree and leaf, if you catch my drift."

"Sometimes I think you should be the writer and not me -- you're quite handy with a phrase."

"PR's not that much different than being an author -- we both deal in fiction though mine's about real life people and products."

They continued the discussion.
    06-05-17_11-22-34AM_zpstu7lpavv.png

"Well, that does it -- we're moving as soon as possible. I want you to be in a place you can be proud of -- I know you love this house because it's so close to your brother's but the new house isn't that much farther, and will have a lot more space for the four of us, and any others down the road."

"I do want the back yard for the boys with them getting bigger -- I know we've got a good park here but I don't want them there 24/7."
    06-05-17_11-23-03AM_zps0d5q2t7e.png

"Don't worry, we'll work it out. We'll have the new house soon."
    @AutumnBladen nice build, it looks like a little dealership I'd seen when I was kid.
    @stilljustme2 ha that's funny,...dirt for brains comes to bother Gunther and comments on 'language' used in the house as if one word makes her mother of year. Can't wait for them to move, I hope he does marry her he's known for a while that she's the woman he needs.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Just saying "hi" and moving the thread back to the front page for folks -- hope everyone's having a good weekend.
    I'm doing a bit better, although my updates will probably be only when I'm on break at work due to trying to keep away from the computer for a while because of screen fatigue.

Having said that, something has happened in the CAS...
    Although it tore at her heart, CeeCee kept her promise to Glitch and began deleting the dead aura crystals. Eventually, she was sure she had gotten all of them...except for one...

aWBiQw

"That should be it," said CeeCee, checking over her tablet. "They can rest in peace now, thankfully."

ibE2ju

Just then though, an aura crystal reappeared, beginning to be surrounded by crackling energy.

UKcakt

CeeCee wasn't sure what to make of it at first.

"I was sure I had gotten all of these. Maybe one was actually alive?"

bpFJaP

Just then, the crystal changed into hue to the familiar blood red of a hard error, such as Crash.

Y3EIgM

CeeCee scrambled into the tablet, trying to figure out what was going on.

"It...It's not an error...It's not Crash...what is going on? I...I can't even delete it!"

4vu64b

As CeeCee struggled to solve the predicament, a remnant soon appeared in place of the crystal.

w6sqlb

It wasn't like any AI CeeCee had ever seen. In fact, she wasn't sure it was an AI at all, even though it had formed from the aura crystal of a former one. Whatever it was, CeeCee had no clue what to do with it.

aF9iLq

"Good evening," said the remnant, escaping the tank as CeeCee looked on in shock. "Or good morning I guess. Not easy to tell in these spaces, is it."

CeeCee blinked. "Who...Who are you?"

"Who...Who...Now that is a good question. I would consider myself a Wildcard Operating Random Manipulator, or W.O.R.M for short."

"W...Worm?" said CeeCee, still unable to make heads or tails of the remnant.

"Now that you say it, it's not a very dignified name, is it...Hmm...Ah. Wyvern. One of those creatures with scales and wings. That sounds much more dignified than the abbreviation for Wildcard Operating Random Manipulator..."

"Wh...What do you even do?" said CeeCee.

"Do? Oh nothing much just yet. A little scramble of the binaries while I'm in this state. Allow me to demonstrate."

Dwe5sO

The remnant then phased through, CeeCee, shocking her every bit of code.

"Ghhh...waaa..."

Wyvern chuckled. "That was fun. But now if you excuse me, I must be off. I'll be sure to see you again. You have the right energies I may need once I gain a more...solid form."

1S6TYc

With that, Wyvern slipped out of the CAS cyberspace into the ethers between spaces...leaving CeeCee on her own.
    Next time, The Williams' family celebrates Julia's age-up at Lady Amalthea's house.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Excuse me posting again before I forget what I had to say lol.
    @LosaruTaiyo glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, oh this Wyvern sounds interesting..so far.

35100468472_d2dcd1b646_b.jpg
    My babies just having lunch together.
    35100466512_17136f53ec_b.jpg
    Kayla, that's her name and I always forget I don't play with them much so Iya is still pregnant lol.
    35100464982_fbfe06a37b_b.jpg
    Found Lily stomping around outside again Joaquin finds her funny.
    35100462262_9840d9e35b_b.jpg
    Moved the camera back and this popped up, she has some nerve I would send Iya to fight her if she wasn't pregnant, you failed you.....well you know lol. Izaiah is a very good little boy plays with his siblings, does his homework on his own and is quick to clear away dishes he's one of my better children for sure though I have a few good ones.
    34879831370_83e035ecdd_b.jpg
    The toddlers have taken over the house.

"Huwwy Kaywa!"

"I'm tumming! Hold your horses."
    35136987671_757b68289f_b.jpg
    Oh dear she's like a mini Bella ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited June 2017
    35226975376_6fe5f6a0c5.jpgS
    Sunbi quickly fell in love With Clyde from the moment they met. (Sunbi is the daughter of my avatar sim EunB & Don Lothario.)

35226974946_73b03f4afa.jpg
    They got married right after the engagement.

35100860662_628501a359.jpg
    They moved into a small house in Oasis springs.

34423477174_2472a98ceb.jpg
    Sunbi is a painter while Clyde want to becoma an Author.

35226975986_7ebcbf7df9.jpg
    Twinsister Eunji is thrilled to learn she will become aunt soon.

35226976526_1c2a2b79cc.jpg
    Their friend Dahye learn Clydes Secret.

35100861002_375f61fdf2.jpg
    Seems like she quickly forgot what happened to her.

35226974326_49d0b7f0f2.jpg
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    edited June 2017
    Forgot to get some pictures of the actual move, but once Gunther's share of the house sale went through it was moving time.

And of course the house has to be appropriately christened with some fireworks.
    06-05-17_11-51-52AM_zpsyfyjz8tb.png

"You sure the boys couldn't hear?"

"A little late to worry about now..."

Door creaking. "Poppa? I had a bad dream -- the entire world blew up BOOM!"

"I'll add soundproofing to the Honey Do list, Cass -- let's get you back to bed, little man..."
    06-06-17_1-27-53PM_zpseukthkg3.png

"At least with this new house I don't have to carry you upstairs after a nightmare -- you've been eating a bit too much of your step-mama's good cooking."
    06-06-17_1-28-57PM_zpsaigjwfdj.png

Next morning, Cassidy was running a bit late so Gunther (who had an off day) figured he'd better pack her a lunch in case she didn't have time for breakfast.
    06-06-17_1-30-32PM_zpsfi3fp2lr.png

"Tuna fish okay with you?"

"Sounds great, but go light on the mayo -- is it my imagination or is this suit getting a bit tight?"

"Shows off your luscious curves, babe, that's all."

Learned the hard way that yogurt and fruit parfait might not be the best breakfast for toddlers -- Jaxon was angry after the sugar high dropped and broke the dollhouse. Gunther was able to fix it afterwards, at least.
    06-06-17_1-45-38PM_zpsx8wuoqxc.png

Poppa helping Emory with blocks the last time before aging up. Emory is technically a little older than Jaxon since he and Cameron were born before Cassidy was pregnant.
    06-06-17_3-42-52PM_zpsuvycxcms.png

Zombie Cake for the birthday boy! And yes, that's Gavin in the background -- he showed up out of nowhere and he and Gunther hit it off pretty well, both being creative types.
    06-06-17_4-12-25PM_zpsw4rnk3hl.png

And no...just no...to the hat.
    06-06-17_4-14-30PM_zpsgnc5hr5q.png

Much better -- he got the Loves the Outdoor trait and the Motor aspiration.
    06-06-17_4-23-39PM_zpsj87aqezx.png

Time to get a start on homework, with Poppa's help.
    06-06-17_4-28-27PM_zpshuy76hf0.png

"So if I take 3 apples and add 2 plantains, what do I get?"

"I think fruit salad, but check with your step-mom first..."

After homework, while Cassidy was cooking dinner, Emory looked around to make sure no one was watching.06-06-17_7-30-49PM_zps5b3ert86.png

"Let's see, I think this is how Mom-mom does it..."

"Hmm, not bad for the first try!"
    06-06-17_7-34-07PM_zps80yzrhhn.png

"Emory, what are you doing?"

"Uh, nothing, Poppa..."

"It's fine, dear -- I think kids just get curious. But Emory, sweetie, I'd appreciate if you'd ask permission before going through my makeup, okay? I just don't want to go put on my blush and find it got eye shadow mixed in."

"Okay, Mom-mom."
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited June 2017
    Toddler Andrea aged up, and I gave the family some makeovers a while back, so here's some photos *paint from reference*, Then and Now ;)-

ri7HpVe.png

Selfie-
    MAH9RHO.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

May be taking a break from my current save -- I was just waking up and came up with a new idea involving the Fengs who I've never done anything with.
    @stilljustme2 ah nice to see the family all settled in you should play with the Fengs if you want I want to see what you do with them.
    @NShippudenFan the kids are so cute.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hey everyone. Don't expect much post the week as I am off due to screen fatigue and stress. Let's just say panic attacks aren't fun
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184