Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @itsmegamo oh I love that looks awesome :smiley:

a new page means posting I did just get some new pics.
    34943078612_af5969b550_b.jpg
    So I didn't like his name and I changed it that's why I didn't remember it but this is Danny and he approves of his new roommate even if they didn't make some bad decisions together.
    34297721563_97f2a10d95_b.jpg
    I probably love this shower too much but the swatches :smiley: the best...to men anyways, he had to rush out to work while she slept a little more so when she woke up he was gone.
    34943078092_bae98fc52c_b.jpg
    She's kind of glad he missed the sandwiches she made, not like her mom used to make..as they were barely edible going by her gagging ha.34297720303_91a146f235_b.jpg
    This is several hours later wasn't really doing anything but waiting to see results after work, I could have taken a test but didn't want to, she's still bitter.
    35067835726_7a7c3f1533_b.jpg
    So bitter she woke them up with music, she tried to brush off Danny but he wasn't having it she's not part of the group anymore even if Jessica likes her.
    34297719233_4616c13c62_b.jpg
    I feel like he's writing a column on bad neighbors and people that can't be trusted in the social media career, though he felt better after a while and went to eat with Jessica they hadn't spoken yet since he was gone, then asleep when she came home.35067835016_be27c0fa63_b.jpg
    "So are things going to be awkward now?"

"Only if you make them awkward."

"If I make them."

"Yeah cause I don't care."

"Well then we'll skip the avoid eye contact and shuffle routine then."

She laughed, as her mother often said what's done is done there was nothing to pout over, the next day went on as usual though it seemed she wasn't pregnant.
    34297718333_2052d9b345_b.jpg
    Missing family from that trait is base game but I've never seen a sim get this after moving out, knowing how close she is to her family it was kind of sweet she felt better after having the lunch he made her as he likes to cook to but I still thought she should go see everyone after work.
    35067834276_88f1e389a0_b.jpg
    "Hey Danny thanks for lunch, didn't know you cooked."

"No problem, but I don't cook I make edible things my sister said it was an accident but I still think the one time I caused a fire it was from burning water."

She laughed, he could make a joke out of anything.
    34297716783_173373e67d_b.jpg
    "Hey you can put that on your resume, call it a special skill."

"You're right, I mean what's the point of skills if you can't use them."

"You sound like my dad...oh speaking of I'm going to run over and say hi want to come?"

"Sure let's get the awkward meet the clan situation out of the way."

"It's not awkward having a one night stand with your roommate but meeting her family is?"

"Of course, rule 101 it's ALWAYS awkward meeting the family."

She grinned.

"Just how many families have you met."

"Just one and it was different because he was just a friend, but I've heard horror stories."

"Oh I'm sure they've been exaggerated."

"Says you, not everyone gets along with their siblings listening to them fight just drowns the room."

"Okay I'll give you that."
    35067833666_1f0823bd47_b.jpg
    As soon as they arrived.

"Hey sis miss us already?"

"As if Sammy I just came for the lunch money you owe me."

"Good luck finding it."
    34297715663_cd5c9b5b1b_b.jpg
    Is it just me or is the hug lovingly option animated a little differently like they twist a bit, warmer squeeze and all? I should test that I guess.35067833036_c5373692a5_b.jpg
    Had to get in all the love <3
    34297714633_fbfa450775_b.jpg
    I don't know what he was doing we'll pretend he was using the bathroom but when he came back just that look from Sam, who I thought was more attached to Jessica when they were younger, who is this unknown man with my sister, I don't trust him lol. Danny was friendly though, I wondered why they weren't going in but I remembered I locked the front door so they couldn't get it but it was okay most of the family just came to them when interacting.
    35067832156_1d32f50d1d_b.jpg
    Leslie came out grinning seeing her eldest again it remained as she saw Danny.

"Oh hi."

"Hi uh..Mrs. Howards I'm Danny Jessica's roommate."

"Nice to meet you oh you're just skin and bones we're going to have you fatten you up."

"Mom.." Sam started.

"What? We are."34297713343_4f61c486b7_b.jpg
    They were in the middle of dinner running back and forth to the fridge as the girls came to inspect him Annie stared the longest.

"You have tall hair."

"Yeah just how I like it."

"Are you dating my sister?"

"Well no why did she say something?"

She only grinned I bet Leslie would have, a mother knows.
    35067831306_6bf9341130_b.jpg
    She's dozing off but she also seems embarrassed as we get Reggie out they introduce themselves then that dad side eye of his appears.

"So son, how close are you and my daughter?"

"And that's our cue to leave."
    34297711883_826169fc0d_b.jpg
    "Dad we had to make sure to speak to you too but we have to get going we have work early."

"Already you haven't been here long."

"We'll stay longer next time."

"Get her home safe now Danny."

"Uh sir."

"Dad stop it."

"No." he said still grinning.

They were both exhausted I think Danny's cute when he pouts though.
    35067830636_69a63e4586_b.jpg
    They weren't the only ones making bad decisions, this is while they were both at work the next day when they got home I immediately went to Penny's to give her something...
    34297710273_d04e37505d_b.jpg
    This is an elder I got off the gallery because I thought she'd kill him and didn't want to use one of my own sims...he just wouldn't die but she did get pregnant so I'll take that lol.
    35067829996_83381beba9_b.jpg
    "Hey Penny noticed something different about you when you passed."

"I'll be expecting a little one soon."

"Well congrats you look good."

"Thanks."
    Now I think she's bitter because he left, as in I made him leave.
    34297709103_9d14d6e7e5_b.jpg
    While they were chatting about Penny...
    35067829586_e153a966f3_b.jpg
    She popped see I had them try again before I switched over, I assume I didn't get a notification when I came back because I'd been at Penny's for a while but it's fine. Danny was pretty happy about it....like really.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ugh....Being stuck with the flu is a pain...

I'll let Raven clue up here.
    Yes, this should be our last encounter, correct?

I thought the wedding went well, even if it was small compared to some others.

4WVaxH

Shannon's mom, of course, set up the food for the reception.

Jtm0wT

We had to move the cake to a separate table because we were also having punch.

5UBGog

"Tis your wedding, Lil Crow. You should get to cut the cake."

"You sure? I mean it was your mom that made it."

"I'm sure."

QJajCx

I took off the topper then to signify that I was cutting the cake.

tgNFKT

And while I went to get a knife, Shannon and his mother proved that they were cut from the same cloth. And no, I don't know where the vuvuzulas came from.

501PkC

I soon went to share a piece of cake with Shannon.

"Okay, open up! Unless now you don't trust your mother's cooking."

"You kiddin'? Mom's cakes were the only thing I'd have at my parties growing up!"

Edf4Bx

"Well?"

"Mmph! Good as always. Now it's your turn."

p5Es2i

Evening soon came in, some people sitting outside to take in the warm air.

KJCc7I

Shannon and I went out to a bench by ourselves.

"I haven't this happy in a long time."

"I'm glad ya are. And Raven...."

"Yes..."

OpDvwO

"All that I said today was true. I wanna be there with you through everything. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'd be lyin' if I said I wouldn't be devastated if you were gone."

"Oh Shannon..."

"I love you, Lil Crow."

"I love you too...Shanty."

NGJSpf

A while after the wedding, since we had to wait for Shannon to get some vacation days, we went on our honeymoon in Granite Falls, renting a small cabin for the weekend.

z63RIr

And well...

MkZ6x5

I think you can guess what we also did there.

KmueRf

Eventually, between Shannon saving money and me working more odd jobs to help, we bought a house in my favourite place: Windenburg.

iF3iWO

"Can't believe we got our own place now! You did so much, love. I love you so much!"

LlT3pX

"Don't count yourself out, Shannon. You helped too. And once I get through the adjustments, we might be able to have a family someday."

"And I can't wait for that day. I love ya, Raven."

"I love you too, Shannon."

I'm glad I was able the share my story with everyone. I know others in my situation may have it better off, others might have it worse. I guess if there's any moral or anything to it, it's that there is are people out there that will support you. In my case, it was my friends and eventually Shannon and his family, aside from Nick. I hope those that read all this at least enjoy it and take care. Now if you excuse me, I have a husband waiting to pick me up.

And thus the end of Raven's story. I'll be doing up a Sims Stories thread to gather all her posts together for anyone interested and I'll post the link later.

Next time, we're going back to 2nd World.
    Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo cute wedding pictures
    Thank you @AutumnBladen
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo sorry you're sick get some rest.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 I may on Wednesday if I'm still feeling like magikarp. I got too many things at work to rest today or tomorrow.

Stocked up on orange juice and chicken noodle soup.

Also, for anyone interested, here's the link to Raven's Rise if you wanted to read all the posts.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/919382/losarus-sims-stories-archive-ravens-rise
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo well you know your limits hope you feel better soon :).

Did have a few more pics nothing special but I forgot to upload them meh a bit scatterbrained today more than usual ha.
    34269872114_dc829a3a47_b.jpg
    After they had a little chat I hopped into Penny's house for a bit.
    34269871004_2793d0e746_b.jpg
    She's no cook so she ordered pizza for some reason she kept wanting to talk to some sim not a whim but it was in her queue I hadn't seen before but he wasn't coming up so I let her wander out after canceling it twice. He left but he had been talking to Marcus then she wanted to him so whatever.
    35114052795_cda2d83a88_b.jpg
    He was supposed to be a vendor but we took him from that because who cares.
    34269869224_28802be2d1_b.jpg
    She has a pretty high charisma so I'm guessing that helped keep him interested usually my sims have to put more effort in or maybe Marcus is just desperate he is getting older.
    35114051545_f0cc02a992_b.jpg
    After he accepted a kiss without much effort I took him upstairs, they kept flirting then I moved in him I forgot he had commitment issues which is funny when you think he doesn't mind getting with a pregnant chick. 34269867524_de4dff0ba2_b.jpg
    After he hopped on the treadmill and the pizza was all packed up for lunch the game crashed I don't think it could handle the full ripped..ness of Marcus lol. Anyways this happened over a span of sim hours he was a really easy pick for her and I think she was desperate herself, for a baby daddy at least I don't think she's very genuine heh. I reloaded the game and redid that bit but cheated up the relationship to what it was supposed to be.
    35114050225_ddb42bae7d_b.jpg
    This time, while he was working out the game was fine while I got to creep on Jessica and Danny I know he can sing and sometimes he sounds really bad through the door like he's developed a mind of his own and just wants to annoy Penny. lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Vit C and echinacea should help, and Garlic, too! I swear, chewing a small or half a large clove of raw garlic (not a lot, just enough to break it apart) three-four times a day does WONDERS. I do it any time I'm feeling buggy. :)

Hope you feel better soon!
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
    Thanks @itsmegamo
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited June 2017
    These are some older pics of the sims couple I was playing with before my vampire I'm now using. They decided to go out to a fine dining establishment and so they took a picture of the restaurant and a selfie together. I'm thinking about playing with my vampire sims and maybe experimenting around with picture taking while I'm at it. Still need to try out some of the venues I've been building after all. (By the way the restaurant was not one of my builds, it was someone from the galleries, I've since deleted this save and started over so I couldn't tell you whose it was or what its called.)

znUkkUb.png
    lmlKSI0.png

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Wow, I get us to the next page and it's almost full by the time I get here...

Gunther was deep in thought as he left Hogan's Burger Bar. Cassidy had given him a lot of food for thought...and it was churning in his stomach (or maybe that was just the bacon double cheeseburger he made the mistake of ordering).

He heard Summer upstairs in the playroom yelling at the kids and he decided enough was enough.
    06-01-17_8-47-16PM_zpsv4pmi00l.png

"It's time you started taking more responsibility for your actions! I know you didn't want the kids, but you should have thought of that before you hopped into bed with Gavin without taking precautions."

"And what would you know about that, you little nerd? You probably only married me so you could pretend to have a family -- it's not like any other woman would be interested in you..."
    06-01-17_8-47-39PM_zpsrdo40sxu.png

Gunther was taken aback, thinking briefly of Cassidy -- she certainly still seemed to be interested in him...but what if she didn't really like him in that way and had just used him to get a child?

Summer continued. "You know, just one little call to a lawyer and you can be living alone again, while the boys get packed off to Gavin and Ulrike in Oasis Springs and you'll never get a chance to see them again -- I'll see to that."
    06-01-17_8-49-41PM_zps7krxccry.png

"I'll fight it in court -- I do more of the parenting around here and you know it."

"Yeah, great parenting -- the brat sitting in the middle of the mess he made playing on his plum tablet."
    06-01-17_8-50-23PM_zpse6jnghql.png

Summer shoved Gunther. "Guess you'll just have to get used to being the disappointment to your mom you've always been -- writing books that will always be failures, hanging out with those Avant Gardes who are laughing at you behind your back, and never producing anything of value especially no grandchildren for her."
    06-01-17_8-51-18PM_zpsxwkyrnho.png?1496680415607&1496680426800

That did it. "Don't push it, Summer -- you're treading on thin ice." He wanted to tell her about Cassidy and Jaxon, but something held him back; he didn't want to involve them in his own troubles.
    06-01-17_8-52-03PM_zpst9q6hxqy.png

Summer laughed. "Thin ice when it's never winter? Even your humor attempts are failures."

The last straw broke. Gunther had sworn to never treat a woman harshly...but at that moment Summer was more a creature than a woman.
    06-01-17_8-53-46PM_zpswf0y5mev.png

He could hear little Emory crying in the background. "Mummy! Poppy! Nono hit!"06-01-17_8-53-42PM_zps9yetggju.png

Of course, being the athlete in the family, Summer wiped the floor clean with him. She then went into the office and sat down on the computer. A couple of quick emails, and that was it.
    06-01-17_8-55-35PM_zpsusmejylf.png

She came into the playroom later to talk to Gunther.

"Okay, it's done. I've sold the house and found myself a place in San Myshuno; it'll be closer to the stadium anyway so less of a commute."
    06-01-17_8-56-05PM_zpsbwz8hcky.png

"And the boys?"

"Gavin's fine with taking Cameron -- Ulrike's not thrilled but he can handle that little cupcake. Guess that means Emory goes with Child Services."

"Not on your life -- I'll take him with me!"

"Hope you can find a big enough park bench for the two of you."

"We won't need a park bench -- I've got a friend who'll take both of us, over in Willow Creek."

"Have fun then...your friend will get tired soon enough of putting up with you two losers."

It only took Gunther about 10 minutes to throw some clothes in a bag for him and Emory, and to hug Cameron so he could leave before Gavin showed up.

"Poppy, where we go? Where Mommy?" Emory had never ridden in a taxi before, and wasn't sure he liked it.

"Mommy and Poppy can't live together anymore, Emory. We're going to go stay with a friend of mine -- she has a little boy too about your age, and you two can play together."

"I miss Camwon."

Gunther sighed. "So do I, son, but maybe he can come visit us when he's older. He's going to live in Oasis Springs while we'll be in Willow Creek."

"Okay, Poppy," Emory said, and napped in the taxi.

Cassidy knew what happened as soon as she saw Gunther and Emory get out of the taxi. She gave Gunther a comforting hug as he cried in the bathroom where Emory wouldn't see him.
    06-01-17_9-06-44PM_zpsgr5ekgu6.png

"I know it's rough, but it had to happen eventually. We'll get Cameron here to visit when the boys are a little older. My brother works at the gallery with Ulrike so maybe he can help."

In her arms, Gunther started to feel a huge weight lifting off his shoulders. Things may not have worked out with Summer, but he knew she was wrong -- he did have someone who loved him, and he was going to prove Summer wrong and be the best father and writer he could be.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    My post-apocalyptic vagabond sims are wandering the wasteland of Murkland in their sand vardo, which is powered by pipe organ. They make me happy!

18920142_1920274028233038_7248331858382338357_n.jpg?oh=48f4e2d0b743bdfc9eb62cbf3ac8d8e7&oe=599DB62F
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    edited June 2017
    Whaaat I have more than 2 pictures?? Also I messed around with how I edited them so hopefully they don't look like trash? I mostly just tried to brighten them up a bit more but idk if it was too much

Anyway, Cara got some nice 'n comfy maternity clothes
    C3967391-1496726364275467large.jpg

I moved them into one of the empty houses in Willow Creek and they got to be all cute and domestic before the babies arrived
    C3967391-1496726400298621large.jpg
    C3967391-1496726447116895large.jpg

Um...I think Cara's mom is excited about the pregnancy...?
    C3967391-1496726502709152large.jpg

Unfortunately (for me), Cara had twins. Graham (top) and August (bottom). Can't wait until they're toddlers :s
    (Graham got her name from Graham from But I'm a Cheerleader shhh)
    C3967391-1496726532266777large.jpg
    C3967391-1496726564139139large.jpg

Aah cute little family photo? sorry i just realized the walls weren't all up rip
    C3967391-1496726594198556large.jpg
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Part 6 was on page 453. In the last part Anya revealed to Jordan that they were joining the criminal career. Jordan is reminded of Anya's bothersome habit of making decisions for her but is willing to stick things through. For a friend.

:・゚✧*:・゚:・゚✧*:・゚ :・゚✧*: ・・゚✧*:・゚:・゚✧*:・゚ :・゚ *:・゚:・゚

Eternal Friends: Part 7

nr5j0lp.png
    Malcolm and Anya have been going steady for a while. He was the one that introduced Anya to the crime ring, calling it the easiest and fastest way to make a quick buck. He was happy to hear that Anya was joining the ranks.

4L11jZ1.png
    "And guess what. I was able to drag my friend along too. You remember Jordan?"

CS5hBY1.png
    Back at home Anya had some free time so she decided to explore the neighbourhood. According to a book, this town was settled centuries ago.

aC2wxyy.png
    "Hm. The architecture does have a sort of Victorian feel to it."

LLmcUVz.png
    Up on the hill lies a mansion apparently belonging to the descendant of Forgotten Hollow's founder.

YWoosNC.png
    Down by the creek, a veil of fog constantly looms.

All those vampire rumours probably arose due to this neighbourhood looking like the perfect setting for a thriller movie.

bMtK7pw.png
    Well, that's enough exploring for now. She still has some unpacking to do.

hsQooSP.png
    When Jordan gets back from shopping they'll go and meet their neighbours. Anya is eager to hear what they think about the vampire rumours.

To be continued...
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    @AutumnBladen cute couple there, if you decide to play with your vampire it'll be nice to see whatever pics you get.
    @stilljustme2 lol that's how it goes sometimes we can't get to a new page fast enough sometimes we eat through quickly. So glad that Gunther got rid of the witch he's right where he belongs and Cassidy does love him. I bet Summer will one day realize she lost something good.
    @Brennachan cool build :smiley:
    @FanPhoria ah nice pics.
    @miloek I always like your pics and that's a cute couple, one of these days the way I age up my tots I'm going to forget what babies look like.
    @HopeyStarr looking forward to more.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited June 2017
    @RedDestiny92 Having trouble figuring out how to take some of the pictures of game play cause if I want ones of my actual character doing things it seems that I get too much of the surrounding screen stuff like the inventory buttons, which doesn't look good. If I use the camera with my sim I get a clean picture, but none of her doing things like participating on the police force or reading books. Man does she ever like to read books at the library and then she donates them to the library when she finishes so others can enjoy them as well. She wound up quitting the police force after a particular case left her a little traumatized.

gzC6MOk.jpg
    @AutumnBladen In Game Options/Screen Capture, make sure under Memory/Picture Capture that the Capture UI box is unchecked -- that will keep the UI features from showing in your pics. Turning on the UI is useful if you've got some sort of bug you're trying to show for the assorted SimGuruExterminators.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Wow, i am really into these stories! I Made a new family and after i get the house done i will tell their story.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    itsmegamo wrote: »
    @stilljustme2 You did it!

Still got the building itch over here. I'll be back to the story soon.
    Today, I made improvements on the first house I posted about. (Pictures: here, but... I forgot to update it in the gallery. I'll do that tomorrow.

The last two days. I've been working on another house, and I'm gonna move the Flex's into this one instead. Still got a ways to go with furnishing, so I'll just share the front exterior for now. I'll share more pics later.
    HAfBwcF.png

That is a great build!
    @AutumnBladen In Game Options/Screen Capture, make sure under Memory/Picture Capture that the Capture UI box is unchecked -- that will keep the UI features from showing in your pics. Turning on the UI is useful if you've got some sort of bug you're trying to show for the assorted SimGuruExterminators.

Wow! Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it!
    edited June 2017
    While Gunther was sorting out new living situations, I paid a visit to Cassidy's brother Ollie and his family:

Ollie outside feeding a few ungrateful birds:
    05-30-17_8-31-34PM_zpsdljzmy1k.png

Go time for Aicha -- and of course no one at the front desk of the hospital to check her in:
    05-30-17_8-36-46PM_zpsz09bm53y.png

Ollie was relatively calm for the actual delivery -- his pre-parental panic hit earlier but missed the photo:05-30-17_8-37-58PM_zpsu6osbdss.png

And welcome to the world, Kiara Purdue!
    05-30-17_8-39-00PM_zps6qpuevug.png

Kiara aged up -- she got the Angelic trait:
    06-03-17_5-04-32PM_zpshtrxay9f.png

Breakfast and Kid's Network with Daddy -- seems like with Parenthood Sims with toddlers watch Kid's Network more autonomously:06-03-17_4-56-55PM_zpsdouxxieg.png

Mama Aicha comforting Kiara after a potty accident:
    06-03-17_5-08-55PM_zpstobanni0.png

Don't give your Daddy that look, young lady -- he's just painting your portrait:
    06-04-17_1-17-30PM_zpsknvska00.png

"You were such a good girl sitting still for me, it's playtime!" The play animation with toddlers is one of my top faves...
    06-04-17_1-19-52PM_zpsbubsybow.png

Later on in the day, the family went to visit Cassidy and meet Gunther.
    06-04-17_1-33-51PM_zpstnjkrxb3.png

"Sorry things didn't work out with Summer, but that's how things go, man."

"Thanks, Ollie. Cassidy mentioned that you work with Ulrike -- maybe you can help me spend some time with Cameron? I know Emory misses his brother."

"I'll do my best to talk you up, Gunther. Might take a while though. You guys doing okay otherwise?"

"I just feel like a weight's off my shoulders -- it was like walking on eggshells around Summer. Plus it's nice not having to sleep alone."

"Heh -- know that feeling, bro. Feel free to come down and shoot some hoops; bring the boys and they can play with Kiara."

"Sounds good."

Downstairs, Aicha and Cassidy chatted.
    06-04-17_1-34-56PM_zpsjnpvyjik.png

"The house seems awfully small for 4 people, Cass -- are you guys okay?"

"The toughest part is having the boys on a different floor, but we're doing okay for now. Once the sale closes on Gunther's old house in Windenburg, we're going to see if that'll give us enough money to buy a new place. It's a 4 bedroom and they're all on the upper level so that'll give us more space. It's also got a small office which both Gunther and I need."

"Any more children in the plans?"

"Possibly -- but I want to wait till after the boys' birthdays when they'll be a little more independent. I wouldn't mind having a little girl if she's as adorable as Kiara."

"Might not get that lucky, but with both your and Gunther's good looks I'm sure she'll be very special indeed."
    @Jimed Thank you! :smiley: In fact, I just came to announce it's completion!

Finally finished the second Craftsman I was working on! It took FOREVER to dec and clutter, but now it's ready for the Flex's to move in!
    Here's shots of the exterior and layout, interior photos can be found here.

4C2GMdo.png

fTId7io.png

Unfortunately, I spent so much time on it that I didn't get back to the story before Summer semester started like I planned. :s I'll still do stories, but more sporadically.
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    edited June 2017
    @itsmegamo Is that house on the Gallery? I love it!
    @stilljustme2 Not yet. But it can be! Fair warning that in decorating it I was not shy with CC. The shell is BG compatible though, you'll just have to repaint/redecorate. You also DM me "WCIF" but I'm very disorganized and may not be able to track it down. :s
    Current Play:
    See the Tree