Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Oh my, immortal vampire dying of thirst? What, no plasma fruit?

My vampires do that too often so I decided they're too much hard work. My first vampire I tried to play seriously was suicidal. I reopened the game without saving several times and each time he found a way to die within minutes of starting the game no matter what I did. When I added fresh plasma fruit to his inventory he ate them and didn't die of thirst but immediately set himself on fire at the fireplace. That was the last straw and I closed the game without saving and didn't reopen it that time.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Neasa and Carl are letting down the team with only one child! I might have to intervene ;) Their son, Adan, aged up to teen recently so it was time for me to visit :)
    34303739623_8f43b839b2_b.jpg
    Adan is a very manly teen!
    34303732673_f4f90e6626_b.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom I think it was you who asked for a maskless pic of Cornelius? I can't remember what I did yesterday. :lol:

Well, regardless of who asked here ya go:
    4tlLQyQ.jpg
    A lovely, deranged smile. :tongue:
    @Silverofdreams30 , I have a few Sims stuck on my very old laptop that is messed up now due to Windows 10, I can't start my game anymore it just quits to desktop every time. I want to redo my Jeff Goldblum Sim, I adored him, he is one of the stuck ones as is my Edward Norton and Usher Sims... :'(

If your sims on the old laptop are in your library, you can still get them if you really want to. Provided you can turn your old laptop on that is.

If they are in CAS you can find them in the Saved Sims folder in The Sims 3 folder in My Documents. Just save them to some external device and put them into the same folder in your new computer.

If they are in the Library it could be a bit more complicated depending on what else is in the library and if it got messed up. The easiest thing to do is:
    1. Save a copy of your current library in you new computer just in case things get messed up. You can just copy the whole library folder and paste it somewhere you will be able to find again easily. It is in your The Sims 3 folder in My Documents.

2. Copy the Library from your old laptop to some external device such as a USB stick. It is found here:

C:\Users\User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library

The \User\ part may be different. It will be the name you log onto the laptop with.

3. You can add the contents of the library folder to the contents of your library folder on your new computer.

The only caution is that if the old library folder was corrupted it will possibly corrupt your new library folder. If you don't want to take that chance then rename your existing The Sims 3 folder

For example change it from

\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

to

\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 x

Then launch Sims 3 and it will make a fresh The Sims 3 folder.

Paste your old library contents to this new library folder. (Remember your Store Content and CC isn't installed. You can install it by first copying the contents of the DCCache folder from the Sims 3 x folder). You'll only need to do this if your sims you want to retrieve have store content or cc on them. If your CC is in your mods folder, copy that across too.

Also maybe copy across the contents of the Installed Worlds folder.

If any of these folders are missing from the new Sims 3 folder copy across the entire folder from the old computer.

Then start a new game. Go into Edit Town. Click on each sim you want to keep in turn. After clicking on a Sim/Household from the library click the Share button. This will save the sim/household to the Exports folder as a Sims3Pack file. After your've saved all of the Sims/Households/lots you want to keep you can pick the Sims3Pack files up and put them into the Downloads folder of your Sims 3 folder that is now named The Sims 3x.

When you've got them all, shut down the game you have been using.

Make sure you have got all of your Sims3Pack files from the Exports folder.

Delete the throw away version of The Sims 3 folder. You'll need to make sure you delete the correct folder.

Then rename The Sims 3 x folder by removing the ' x' from the end of it.

Launch Sims 3 and install the Sims3Pack files. Then go into a game and you'll find your lost sims are now in your library.

If they weren't in your library, then you can copy the Saves across from the old laptop and you'll be able to get your sims out of the games.

Good luck if you decide to do this. I hope you get your lost sims back into your game.
    BlackSand wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    Hey everyone :)

Please excuse this random non-sim post but I have a reason... ;)

(And no it's not about Quantum Leap, Scott Bakula or My Little Pony this time. :p:lol: )

I was taking pics of the flowers in our backyard to share with family and I remember @CravenLestat posting a similar picture earlier...

pansies.jpg

So, these pansies are for you Craven. :) (Even though they look a little sad. :p )

Anyway, Sim on my friends!
    @emorrill Your pansies look good ... :)
    Being a LSU alumni the colors are right as well.

I have violets in the same colors ... Maybe they will grow a little more ... :'(

a%20-%20023_zps7xluc30j.png

Anyway ... Happy Simming!

I need to plant some pansies and violets in my garden. Lovely pics.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Great photos's. Love the house in the snow....so pretty. Nice pic of Gavin!

@Mazakeen I really think someone would have to tie my hands behind my back to keep me from micromanaging my sims. They do 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stuff when I turn my back. Very brave of you to try that.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice update. Great idea to pretzel the rules, who needs rules anyways. :wink: Love the sim fu fighting...can hear the music playing in the background.
    Everybody was Sim Fu Fighting
    Those kids were fast as lightning
    In fact, it was a little bit frightening
    But they fought with expert timing

@wolfkomoki1 long time no see! :)

@Charlottesmom Sorry your ankle is still giving you a fit. Look forward to more story. Teasing is not nice! :tongue:

@Mikezumi Sorry about the gnomes. Poor orphans! Wonder why Nevan doesn't want to share those photos? :wink: oh, man. Bye Shannon :cry:
    I love long hair on males, but, I wan to chop Adan's bangs. :smiley:
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Mikezumi .....NOOOOOOOO!!!! Poor Shannon!!! :'(:'( I've got to stop getting attached to your Sims....
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice update. Great idea to pretzel the rules, who needs rules anyways. :wink: Love the sim fu fighting...can hear the music playing in the background.
    Everybody was Sim Fu Fighting
    Those kids were fast as lightning
    In fact, it was a little bit frightening
    But they fought with expert timing

@bekkasan

:lol:
    that_there_was_an_awesome_post.jpg

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • AlienStarsAlienStars Posts: 62 Member
    There hasn't been much with mine (the Churches) except for the fact there's three boys now. The first two are pretty normal. Third one is completely insane and evil. Loves his aunt. Hates his parents. Really don't know how. The cat hates him too, somehow. Poor Micah. Sort of. He freaked out my party guests and I'm mad at him for it. -.- Maybe I'll send him to some boarding school to make sure he stops ruining my households dreams. I always feel super guilty whenever I do that to a child, however, so maybe I'll just deal with it?....
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @Mikezumi @emorrill I owe you both PMs

page 1574

@king_of_simcity Great update. Nice to see your able to post your own pics again. :)
    Are you making a video to go with this story as well?
    It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves on their double date.

@donnabailey Your welcome. Thank you for the info. I had a feeling that once the job was unlocked it would stay that way. :) I might try it at some point.
    Great update. Glad to see Tracey has found someone. He and Leigh make a cute couple.
    Congrats on their engagement Can't wait to see the wedding. :)<3

@Mikezumi Thank you. :) I still have to upload the photos for my next update so hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow.
    Great photos of the family.
    I didn't know they could catch sea sludges.
    Congrats to Shannon for catching one of each type of fish.
    Love the pics of Michael playing basketball
    I'm sorry one of your gnomes died. I have never seen it happen either

@bekkasan Thank you. Originally I had put aside all of the photos of Sam I thought were cute. Once I realized exactly how many I had pulled I realized I couldn't post them all....... Maybe I'll start anther thread for everyone to post their cute toddler pics and put them there. :)

@CravenLestat I think that wall covering is my favorite out of all the freebies. It seems to work best for recoloring.
    I've had the same thought about the hardwood floors. (I just hope they're not using the hardwood from Lumber Liquidators that got recalled because of the high levels of formaldahide(?) found in it. )
    *** Beautiful Elves. Are their clothes from Dragon Valley?

@Emily4331 I love clue also. :) I have all 3 of the VCR games that came out in the 80s or 90s. I thought about creating the extra characters they had in those videos but thought that might be too much.
    Hopefully I'll have a new Werewolf update posted tomorrow night. It will depend n how much internet time I'll have tomorrow.

@TadOlson Thank you. Great update yourself

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
    Here's a little feedback.

I've been clicking like and awesome a lot but here's some extra feedback.

@aricarai I enjoyed your video. I didn't watch it all but did watch for a while. I don't usually watch building videos. I thought you have a pretty voice and enjoyed listening to your narration.

@CravenLestat I finally got motivated and went to add dumpsters to my game but couldn't find them in buy mode. I don't think there are any in Sunlit Tides already. I had a look. I sent Muriel to dumpster dive and she took such a long time about it and didn't seem to get anything. I thought she was stuck in the bin and stopped the interaction. Maybe next time I'll just send here there and not watch her that way I won't get impatient.
    I like your new elves.

@venusdemilosims nice video. I once banned a sim from my game for fighting. But she did it a lot and it got too repetitive. After several years I finally gave her a makeover in CAS and put her into my current game. So far she's behaved herself and I haven't seen any fights initiated by her. But she does have several enemies in the household. :)

@PalmArrow I like the pattern with the white flowers on the blue background.

@emorrill Thanks for the comment. I hope you enjoyed the video.

@Faerie197 I'm glad you're enjoying the Swift Gro Gardening Station. I have it and use it occasionally but you seem to be having lots of fun with yours.

@Mikezumi that was a narrow escape from the pigtails when you sim (Shay) aged up.

I wondered what that tangled thing was at the end of your sim's fishing line. I've never seen a sea sludge caught on a line before. I think my sim has caught them but not while I was watching.

@mycami21 I hope you're feeling more energetic now.

I suppose it's getting hot at your place at this time of year and that does tend to sap the energy.

It's getting cooler where I live as we're in Winter here now.

I seem to have lots of energy most of the time these days. But I used to be exhausted a lot of the time.

I found it difficult to get through last week though. I think being in the play must have been more tiring that I thought at the time. I'm good again this week though. But not doing as much Simming or reading the forums as previously.

I hope you enjoyed the video. I wasn't feeling very enthuasiastic when making it and I had to do the narration twice. I really hope my laptop fan issues didn't intrude too much on it. The fan is being quiet today.

I downloaded and rec'd your Denim and Daisies pattern. Hopefully I'll have it in my game soon. I still have most of the patterns I downloaded from @CravenLestat to install. I have lots of CC that I've downloaded and not installed. It is just something I forget to do mostly.

@Cororon thanks for the comment. Yes I have the memory of that visit to France but my Sims don't. I decided it was something they could do without.

I made a new sim yesterday and I'll put her, and a friend still to be made, into a new game one day and have another go at getting all of those tomb collections. I might try it in an unmodded version of the game too.

I like the pictures of your Sim on the counters.

@bekkasan thanks for the comment. I haven't looked closely at that part of the criminal hideout in Sunlit Tides before that I can remember. It is very interesting. I think I'll have to leave the Greenhouse lot out of my games more often, especially when my sims have a collection helper. It makes me go out and search for seeds and I see lots more of the world that way.

I left it out of this game because I decided not to have a garden but then I added a new mod that gave me lots of nut trees and other things. I wanted to see them in my game. My sims are busily reading the new recipe books at the moment.

@Charlottesmom nice story

I'm glad to read you like China - I hope you enjoy my video too. This one is just an introducton. There'll be more videos in the various WA locations still to come. I have them all safely backed up as well as on my laptop ready for me to turn into videos I can post on YouTube.

Thanks for your comments on my pics.

@DonnaBailey I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. The food truck was partly buried in the ground. Definitely glitched. I reset it and it vanished.
    I've been enjoying your Tracey story.

@Emily4331 thanks for your comment. I couldn't decide who to leave behind on their first adventure so I took them all except for one who I left behind to babysit.

The food truck was from the adventure I didn't save as the game is obviously glitched with this group of Sims when I send them on adventures. I'll have another go one day with new sims in a new game with no mods and see what happens. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and video. I didn't take so many sims on every trip away as you'll see in subsequent videos.

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Emily4331 -- At the very least, I was thinking of stopping the push for the writing skill. I already have it so that it's only professional writers. And there are supposed to be only 4 in town with writer as a career (two are Penelope and Connor) but I feel like half the town is writing books!

Haha, yes... it is helpful to be able to walk to the potty. ;)

In other news, my 'net seems to be cooperating... for now. So I may be able to get some pics up, whoo!
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Mikezumi Thank you. Johanna is back in ghostform, and Dirbyh is working his a** off learning to make that ambrosia :D
    Awesome picture of *insert correct name here* bowling cross-eyed :D

@bekkasan Thank you. I could do without the constant pounding of her "heart", though :)

@Emily4331 I didn´t check for fake teeth :o He gets the urge to talk about the splendidness that is plasma quite often. Do I have a faker on my hands? :s Looking forward to some news on the boy group :p
    And that is one happy vampire you got there.

@TadOlson Thanks mate, I trust all is well in rotationland? I need one save like that, I might just copy your idea :p

@Cororon The problem solved it self. Bran, the guy, managed to unfriend the entire family. Including the immortals. I don´t see me coping with that for an entire generation, so he moved out :D

@Charlottesmom The green dude is Richard. Still a teen, for a couple more simdays.

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited June 2017
    My heir is now Bridget. I was going to have an ambitious, hard working heir after the struggles with Adam...

Bridget want´s to do stuff to five different sims in five different places... a criminal hideout/divebar might not be the best place to... uh... date.
    bridget-arrested.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

I have a feeling she´s not going to be the most productive sim that ever lived.

The bartender is minding his own business. Nothing criminal going on here, officer, nothing at all... :#new-bartender-in-town.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

In retrospect, perhaps I shouldn´t be confused as to why these are the Raggington decendants in the future... :D
    river-visited-the-future-raggingtons.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Rags to riches might just as well be rags to less rags back to rags at this point.

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone :)

I'm about to start typing up Sam's next update.......
    It's gonna be a doozy trying to get it right.... :confounded:
    Send some good luck vibes my way! ;)<3

I'd love to say I'll have it posted this evening, but yeah, not happening unfortunately.

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @emorrill good luck
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited June 2017
    Okay, so here we go....
    Connor and Penelope's 4th Anniversary ('ish... I cannot remember when exactly, just that it was during winter...)

The morning of, Connor is sleeping in, thinking about the day to come.
    1%20Anticipation.jpg

Later, they have a late breakfast together. (Well, sort of together... Penelope started without Connor). And of course, why eat inside, when you can eat out in the snow?
    2%20Late%20breakfast.jpg

After taking care of household chores and playing with Jason Michael and all sorts of things, it was time to get ready to head out for a nice dinner. Connor called a babysitter and got dressed.... and then soon Penelope joined him.
    3%20All%20dressed%20up.jpg

4%20And%20ready%20to%20go%20out.jpg

They went to the steakhouse, had a nice romantic meal together. It was nice to get away from the house for a few hours, leaving the dogs and Jason in the care of someone else. But soon, they had to wrap it up. The sitter needed to get home soon himself.
    But first...
    5%20Post%20dinner%20kiss.jpg

6%20Post%20kiss%20kiss.jpg

Getting cold, they finally called a cab and went home. Paid the sitter, checked on Jason, the dogs. Then headed to their bedroom. It had been a late night and they were both tired. However, not before a little fun...
    7%20Shall%20we.jpg
    (I love the faces here, haha)

8%20Woo-hoo.jpg

9%204%20years%20is%20nothing.jpg

Not so imaginative, wanted to get this posted in case 'net went out again, so I didn't write too much...
    And I didn't get too many pics, haha... (it really was late, and the babysitter did need to leave, and I couldn't have Jason alone at home)...

But I'm sure the 5th will be much more exciting. ;)

And now for the aforementioned puppy shot:

Milo Octavious
    Milo%20Octavious.jpg

Cinnamon Hopper (mother)
    Cinnamon%20Hopper.jpg

Turtle Octavious (father)
    Turtle%20Octavious.jpg

I think he is a nice blend of his parents. I do not remember his traits.
    Maybe he will get uploaded to the Exchange later if anyone is interested. ;)

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »

@aricarai I genuinely don't believe I could handle dial up internet. :lol:

I'm ready to tear my hair out!!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Here's a little feedback.

I've been clicking like and awesome a lot but here's some extra feedback.

@aricarai I enjoyed your video. I didn't watch it all but did watch for a while. I don't usually watch building videos. I thought you have a pretty voice and enjoyed listening to your narration.

Thank you @Karritz! I'm actually thinking about adding more diversity to my channel; I've got a couple of LPs in mind (possibly) one of which might be the @CravenLestat Claw Challenge. And I'm definitely bringing out a renovation series...just need to do the trailer for that when I get back home.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @faerie197 -I still get murphy beds falling on my sims though they don't get killed from it.It can still give them a bad moodlet sometimes though.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great udate!
    @plumbob3458 -Hi there!It sounds like you had fun.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @Charlottesmom -They're not rich yet though they've saved a little for the family.They'd need at least 10X what they have already before being considered rich.Thanks for the comment.I wouldn't liekly have all of the lots filled as that's something EA's bugfest would be more than likely to do and that's why I use the NRaas Mod version of story progression.Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @Cororon -The only sims who don't fish in pools in my games are babies or toddlers.They can only fish if fish spawners were added to the pools if I didn't disable that Mod.I got that Mod from MTS.Great picture!
    @Mazakeen -I have to wait for later to play.I have to mocromanage my towns in sims.
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great pictures!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!
    @aricarai -That sounds about how my internet has been acting lately.
    @emorrill -I might have to see if it can be bought on DVDs.
    @MoonandStars83 -I remember having to babysit Sandi when she was about to have her babies.I wish I could shared pictures of my furry friends though I would need digital copies for that.
    @Emily4331 -That will happen for new arrivals as they'll be expected to build their own houses on their lots after arriving.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.It's there for sims who need a place to crash overnight while building their own house.Great update!
    @mycami21 -Thanks for the comment.
    @AlienStars -Hi there!That sounds like one kid is messed up.
    @ZhakiraP -I've had rotational games last over four years and still remaining stable.
    @OriginalMara -Great update!The dogs look like they might be fun.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Under Construction.
    Here's some kitchen remodeling being done to add stoves and food repicators.
    34296508323_6e52327f16_c.jpg
    Toybox was moved out of a bedroom and a toddler bed was added in it's place.
    34296506203_2eafd6c081_c.jpg
    Two mini makeover stations got added to the basement.
    34296503253_065110356c_c.jpg
    The market got renamed to match the name of the town.
    34296502203_edc2de2422_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hunter family teens on their own because the parents are on free vacation their stuck the,So dishwasher quits working and Deluca call repair man this what happen [img][/img]VFpAIDM.jpg
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 242

Three shirtless males at the breakfast table, although we should avert our eyes as one is only a teen ;)
    34318438213_8c1f79ed1c_b.jpg
    Dermot wanted to preside over the royal court.
    34742207720_1fe810a4e9_b.jpg
    After the morning chores were done and the kids were at school I sent the boys to the park.
    34997735521_c2f189d047_b.jpg
    Nevan boasted about his good looks :)
    35128450495_913416a84e_b.jpg
    While Nevan jammed, Michael and Brogan got to work on their next baby :)
    35089052166_14433ee215_b.jpg
    I love the shy kiss and I thought it was cute when Michael did this after public woohoo :)
    34283850164_09e3b1c4b8_b.jpg
    Ita is now half way through her teens so I had her invite Douglas over. I had Shay invite him in as he had been painting on the front deck.
    35089047926_3971058756_b.jpg
    I already thought he was cute but he was 20 percent cuter when I discovered he had the clumsy trait :)
    35089045196_75df53cff5_b.jpg
    The family and Douglas enjoyed Goopy Carbonara cooked by Ita for dinner.
    34318426003_ac669a570f_b.jpg
    Brogan and Michael danced while Elva played the guitar. She isn't a virtuoso and is only level 3 but she wanted to play because she had had music class after school.
    35089042656_cf63a70a50_b.jpg
    Ita woke with a wish to hang with Douglas. I had her call him before school. While chatting, she rolled a wish to watch the stars with him. I locked it in since I knew that romance would be turned on for them that day :)
    34318424043_46e63b936e_b.jpg
    I saw that Willie was at the park, so I sent Elva. Rowan was there also :)
    34997722511_db0fda688e_b.jpg
    Back at home, the boys watched the house.
    34283841974_2e9bd83dec_b.jpg
    Dermot had been baking on his toy oven and when he finished he went out to chat with Douglas and Ita. I sent him back in to bake another so they could have some alone time.
    34997719681_70dbaa1e6c_b.jpg
    At the park, Elva and Willie watched the stars :)
    34997718301_e8eef87f5a_b.jpg
    Dermot's muffins were nice quality. Better than the burned muffins his brother made as a child ;)
    35089032256_d6ac186f09_b.jpg
    As it was getting late, I had Elva give Willie a goodbye kiss :)
    34964032962_3130943d93_b.jpg
    I didn't want Nevan to be lonely so I had Shay join him at the chess table.
    34283836854_5693953871_b.jpg
  • donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    Hey everyone

I've been having a lot of pain the last few days and I'm up WAY too late, but insomnia did allow me to write a good bit of feedback, so here goes:

@PalmArrow LOL! Clark's insincere mourning truly cracked me up. That's the happiest "grieving" person I've ever seen. Gotta blog indeed! :D

@CravenLestat I would never have pegged Mags Newbie as such a looker! The makeup she's wearing in her original form is just awful. Nice makeover. :)
    Beautiful elf girls! I especially like Amnestria.

@Silverofdreams30 Great updates! Ah, be careful of those Generations free vacations, the parents have a really bad habit of never returning. :(
    Thank you so much for the nice comments. I have to admit that while Leigh and Tracey were both single, I have had Sims break up a relationship before. But only if it was an unhappy one! :D Wow, Gavin has some serious muscle!

@king_of_simcity7 Great updates!

@emorrill It was very nice of @Llandros2012 to help out, I'm very grateful. I'd have probably never noticed the opportunities otherwise. :)
    Well, I didn't exactly create her, EA did. I just gave her some major makeover surgery. :lol:
    I'm sorry you're having trouble finding the right hair for Sam. :( It can be wicked frustrating to know exactly what you want and then be unable to find it. I know that frustration, believe me.

The stinky leaves, IKR? I lol'ed so hard at her standing there by that pile of moldering compost. ugh.
    Leigh, Leighton - what's in a name? :lol:
    :heart: the shy kiss!!
    He did propose already - I've been playing an insane amount lately. Things are happening fast!
    It was a horrible cruddy little house! It was the only one left close to Tracey, but it was awful. She only had a twin bed! :lol:
    Aww, cute little pansies! I love the little "faces". They have little purple mustaches! :)
    Sending you good vibes for Sam! (And Emma. And Donna too.)
    Thank you for the awesome comments. :heart:

@mycami21 I've been reading your werewolf story on the creative corner and it's very interesting! Are you enjoying playing with Supernaturals? I really tried to like them after I bought Supernatural, but I just ... don't. I like humans. :lol: Samuel is stinkin' adorable!
    Thank you for the lovely comments. You should try the art appraiser career if you want to, it's turning out to be quite fun and profitable. :)

@Mikezumi I don't bother to lock in the social wishes anymore either. No point. It is exasperating though.
    Are the University protests the ones that occur randomly at the city hall? I'd like to disable those too, my sims get invited to parties and can't go because the host is at city hall protesting new wave cinema or something.
    Thank you, I'll look for the pattern in my game.
    Oh goodness I'm glad no one drowned! I don't think mine have ever swum til they got exhausted. I probably get bored and make them get out before they have a chance to. :)
    You're very welcome. :)

Well Tracey and Leigh did work together, but she quit her job to raise the FIVE children she wants to have. Considering my sims usually have only 2 and sometime 1 child, this is going to be interesting for me.
    Thank you! They do love to party haha.
    Wedding pics are coming soon!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. :heart:

Beautiful pics of the family! I love the mischievous looks on Dermot's face. He looks full of the devil. :)

Great updates! Ugh, sea sludge are eww. I hate it when they pull those out. And how is that a fish? :lol:
    Michael's got an AWESOME game face!
    Wow, I've never actually witnessed a gnome death. I've been looking when they teleport, but never seen death, just discovered the monuments. Cool!
    Love the cross-eyed bowling picture :lol: Awesome screenie!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Shannon! :cry: I knew it had to happen, but gosh.
    Aww, Shay is a good boy. :)
    Not trying to be morbid, but that's actually a beautiful picture of the graves.
    Adan reminds me of a male Veronica Lake with his hair over one eye. :)
    I'm just loving Dermot, he's SO adorable. :)
    Ooh, more babies! Yay!
    Douglas is cute. He has an awesome jawline.

@OriginalMara Sorry you're having so much trouble with your 'net. That really su.cks. :(
    Great update! Nothing like eating al fresco when it's 20 below.
    CUTE doggies!

@Emily4331 Yup, Tracey got arrested, but that won't be happening again! He's a family man now. :)
    Oh, lol you're too funny. Torturing that poor child with its parent's infidelity! :lol:
    Thank you, Leigh is gorgeous but can't take any credit at all, she is a totally (except for makeup and CC skin) gender swapped version of Leighton Sekemoto. He makes a much better looking female IMO.
    Thanks, I really liked that picture too. The shy kiss is so adorable.
    I think I may need to take out my "more meteors" mod for a while. It's getting a bit much.
    Dogmeat's friend hasn't been around in a while. I hope he didn't die. :disappointed:
    I LOVE Simon and Garfunkel! "Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again." Raises the goosebumps just typing this. Never has harmonizing EVER been so sweet.
    Good grief yes, I hate bugs too. Unfortunately where I live bugs outnumber people by about a zillion to one. If it crawls, creeps, flies, buzzes and tries desperately to make its way up your nose, we have it here. A Junebug once flew into my forehead hard enough to hurt me. It made a "thwack" sound. I hate bugs. :(
    The only money cheat I use regularly is freerealestate to put inactives in the houses I want them to have. I rarely to the point of never cheat my active's money. I just don't find it fun. Working up to all the cool stuff is 90% of the fun for me.
    Thanks for the awesome comments! :heart:

Cornelius is beautiful! Wow. :heart: I love his aqua eyes.

@TadOlson You're welcome, and thank you. Great updates, wow that's a whole lotta lots. :)

@bekkasan Thank you so much for the nice comments. I love country decorating and I have downloaded a ridiculous number of quilt patterns. Pretty much everyone gets a quilt whether they want it or not! I hope you found time to play some. :) Sim Fu Fighting made me lol. :)

@Cororon Thank you. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Great updates!

@aricarai Ouch, like dial-up?? I could never go back to dial-up. Well, not unless I really really had to.

@Charlottesmom So sorry your ankle is sprained. :( Take care of yourself!
    Tracey is so busy now he doesn't even have time for street art anymore. :cry: But yeah, he does have the insane inappropriate Banksey type personality. His (easel) paintings are ... interesting.
    Goodwin is a VERY bad boy! But a good friend. :)
    The meteors are coming a little too often now. It didn't seem so bad at first, but now they want to fall every week it seems like. That's a bit much.
    Yes, Johnny and Roy! LOVE those two guys, gosh. Loved Emergency! so much as a kid. Still do, actually. In fact I was so excited to get the firefighter career in Ambitions the first thing I did was make Johnny and Roy sims, made them roomies, and had them both become firefighters :smiley: Great fun.
    I've seen your pics of your bun buns and they are SO cute! I love bunnies. I personally think there's nothing cuter than a baby bunny, not even a kitten.
    Haha, no angora sweaters for sure. I can wear cashmere though. Not allergic to goats. :)
    Oh, I'd love to see more of your gender swapped sims on that thread so I can steal them uh copy you uh admire them! Yeah, that's it, admire. :D
    I really can't wait to see more of Jared's story. I'm hooked already! Love the teaser for tomorrow's installment. :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments. :heart:

@BlackSand LSU? Awesome! Go Tigers! Beautiful violets. :)

@Karritz Your suicidal vampire story cracked me up big time. Thanks for sharing that, I'm serious, I LOL'ed so hard. :lol:
    Thank you, I"m glad you're enjoying Tracey's story. :)

@ZhakiraP Bridget looks dangerous! Or just dangerously teed off maybe :smiley:
    Okay, I don't have ITF, but WHAT is up with that female descendant's face?? Her lip is really ... strange. :(

Happy Simming everyone.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @ZhakiraP You got an awesome just for using the name Adam hahaha, great update
    your new heir seem to be fun to play with. I have not decided yet who to follow next in my fmaily will
    have to see.

@emorrill Good luck can not wait to read more when it is done.

@OriginalMara wonderful update interesting story.

@Mikezumi Great updates, I love shirtless men hahaha

@donnabailey they both are very happy togheter in the save now haha they have got a toddler son
    I named Romeo. Tracey and his girl are so cute togheter. Parents did come back
    but I never really accept thsoe get them too often.

@Emily4331 wow nice vampire I hardly ever play with them but that one looked great.
    You are awesoem at making sims.

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comments.

• juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Almost imposible to keep track on this thread, such a huge amount of awesome pics, stories and posts, Thankyou guys!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top