Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I need to convert CC single bed for patch 1.20 and now for the Parenthood GP?

catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
A question for @SimGuruModSquad

After the 1.20 patch I discovered a new tag on the single bed
1542 - Func_Bed_Valid_MonsterUnder_Target

What else we must change to have CC bed (single bed) compatible with monster under the bed?
Words are soul's image
Post edited by catalina_45 on

Comments

• SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
    Hey @catalina_45

As far as I can see that *should* be the only thing. I presume that's not working for you? If you have a CC bed with that tag added that I could take a look at, I can debug further.

-SGMS
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hey @catalina_45

As far as I can see that *should* be the only thing. I presume that's not working for you? If you have a CC bed with that tag added that I could take a look at, I can debug further.

-SGMS

Thanks for replay
    I didn't tried yet, I didn't wanted to do something wrong... but now I will try a CC bed to see what happens in game...

Edit: adding only the new tag to a CC single bed (kid option tag-167), the monster under bed is working, no bug, no issue no last exception file ... now I'm friend with the monster ;)
    Post edited by catalina_45 on
    Words are soul's image
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    A question for @SimGuruModSquad :

With the new GP the single bed has a new interaction -"hide the diary"
    I didn't see any change on Tag.
    What can I do to update my CC bed for children (single bed) for the new GP?
    Words are soul's image
  • SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
    Hey @catalina_45,

The bed needs to have an inventory of type HIDINGSPOT_GP05 so my guess is something related to that is the problem.

The tuning for object_bedDouble, object_bedSingle and object_bedSingle_Child were updated in GP05 to have the inventory, so I would kind of expect CC would automatically pick that up, but depends on how the CC was authored.

-SGMS