Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is the skill journal not completed?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
1.png

Is there a glitch with this skill journal? Too hard work to make masterpieces. :(

Oh my God! I didn't realize it means 'each material...' ................. sorry for the silly question.

Comments

• MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Five sculptures of each material so I'm assuming that means, 5 wood, 5 ice, 5 metal, 5 clay and 5 rock. Not sure if there's another material. Think that's how this is to be interpreted.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    MiyuEmi wrote: »
    Five sculptures of each material so I'm assuming that means, 5 wood, 5 ice, 5 metal, 5 clay and 5 rock. Not sure if there's another material. Think that's how this is to be interpreted.

And 5 topiary. :)

@Jeansoo , The text of the skill challenge doesn't mention masterpiece sculptures at all. In other words, the number of masterpiece sculptures doesn't have anything to do with becoming a master sculptor. 5 masterpiece sculptures in each material would take forever. :p

From the picture it seems your sim hasn't made any topiary sculptures. Your sim appears to have at least 5 sculptures more to go.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »

@Jeansoo , The text of the skill challenge doesn't mention masterpiece sculptures at all. In other words, the number of masterpiece sculptures doesn't have anything to do with becoming a master sculptor. 5 masterpiece sculptures in each material would take forever. :p

From the picture it seems your sim hasn't made any topiary sculptures. Your sim appears to have at least 5 sculptures more to go.

wow! I found it now. Thank you very much. I can challenge again now. :D
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited June 2017
    TreyNutz wrote: »

I really appreciate you. I finally completed it after making only 4 works more! :D I just want to show this.

2.png

And..

3.png

This challenge made my sim real professional. LOL My sim made 30 stone sculptures until I realized it doesn't have to be masterpieces. Finally, Consignment store proved my sim is real professional sculptor. :D:D:D

• SqueemotasticSqueemotastic Posts: 25 Member
    If someone can help me I would be so grateful! I am having a problem with the sculpting station. The "sculpt in metal" option never appears. this has happened across different games and at all levels of the sculpting career. What is going on? It worked fine when I first started using it.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    If someone can help me I would be so grateful! I am having a problem with the sculpting station. The "sculpt in metal" option never appears. this has happened across different games and at all levels of the sculpting career. What is going on? It worked fine when I first started using it.

Your sim needs 3 pieces of scrap metal in his or her inventory. Either dig though trash piles at the junkyard or buy an inventing bench and purchase scrap from that.