Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

Comments

• icbogueicbogue Posts: 23 Member
    YAY! Can't wait for the pack to come out!! I think most of the objects I voted for are on there :smiley:
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Pokeneitor wrote: »
    Yay! I liked basically everything but I was really hoping for those rounded wicker sofas!

omg same D:
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • simguyssimguys Posts: 62 Member
    Great selection! Can't wait to see the next phase of the process.
    My Spanish Website Simlish 4 \ My Twitter @Simlish4
    bSCAxNF.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yay! I just did a happy dance almost unconsciously and people are looking at me now :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Horaay, I'm so glad for the table light (#49), it wasn't getting the hype it deserved!! The old light bulb and round sofas/chairs <3 The coffee table, the door and that glass thing were also a must.

I'd just trade that blue balcony or the blue floor plant for one of the mirrors, none of them made through.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    There was no way that light bulb wasn't going to get in, seeing all the posts about it :)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hope you consider adding some of the objects that got cut in a future Pack. :)
    (*cough* like these industrial grunge-looking ceiling lamps)
    oXEsMCi.png

And thank you for that ottoman, I was missing it in the vote!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Viperinelight50Viperinelight50 Posts: 17 Member
    Are you kidding? I didn't vote for anything; I've been unsatisfied since we chose "Eco Living Stuff". Not buying.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    I was so bummed about not getting to vote. However, from the pictures that were copied out by other simmers, I was able to see some of the items and from looking here I see that several I wanted made it. I would have voted on the two sinks, the crochet rug, the planter, the door, and the broom set. I play with walls down nearly 100% of the time so clutter items really don't appeal to me at all. I also liked the spices hanging down and the wicker chair as well as the other wicker furniture. Can't wait to see what is next. :)

The things I liked that didn't make it was: 17 shoes, 44/57 pants, 34/47 shirts, 51 hutch, metal planters 42/39 <3 , wicker chair60, small wicker table 67, the window, & wood mirror36. Maybe they can be added later. :)
    Post edited by davina1221 on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScaryMonsterScaryMonster Posts: 17 Member
    > @FreezerBunnyCowplant said:
    > Hope you consider adding some of the objects that got cut in a future Pack. :)
    > (*cough* like these industrial grunge-looking ceiling lamps)
    >
    >
    > And thank you for that ottoman, I was missing it in the vote!

Would love to see those lights in the future as well... love the aesthetic of the wire cages around them!
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Nice.I wish way more stuff came with stuff packs though. We should get at the very least 50 new items. Then I could see myself buying it.
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    Nearly everything I voted for it looks like. I do have to say I don't understand why there are two sinks if it's supposed to be diverse, but looks good to me!
  • banana_munchkinbanana_munchkin Posts: 4 New Member
    two sinks and a single lightbulb. I really just wanted all of the clutter and plants and rugs :( almost all the stuff I've got now that I use is cc, so I was excited about getting some EA approved clutter/plants/rugs haha
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Yay, think that all the things I voted for made it into the pack. Will be interesting to see the next vote :)
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I missed this. Whoops. :/ Hopefully next time I won't...
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • blossombombsblossombombs Posts: 92 Member
    I'm an idiot and forgot to vote, but all the furniture looked amazing anyway so I'm still happy with all these designs~♥

It'd be amazing if that ironing set will be useable. (Why am I hoping we can do ironing? Wow. Anyway, with Parenthood you could ask teens to do ironing... but I imagine grandmas will be like, "No, no, let me show you, that's not right..." haha.) I love that window too - windows that stick out and look like you can sit on? Those are my jam. And the cluttered shelves give me life. ♥ Love both the sinks - and the li'l shelf with dried herbs hanging from it! So cute, aghhh.

tl;dr I love how lived-in all this stuff can look. Reminds me a bit of Ghibli.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    man this is pretty much my vote! i'm very pleased. however i would have been pleased no matter what. being a part of the process has been fun. all of the items looked great.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Most of the things I voted for made it. Looking forward to seeing this SP even though it was not what I originally voted for
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I was so bummed about not getting to vote. However, from the pictures that were copied out by other simmers, I was able to see some of the items and from looking here I see that several I wanted made it. I would have voted on the two sinks, the crochet rug, the planter, the door, and the broom set. I play with walls down nearly 100% of the time so clutter items really don't appeal to me at all. I also liked the spices hanging down and the wicker chair as well as the other wicker furniture. Can't wait to see what is next. :)

The things I liked that didn't make it was: 17 shoes, 44/57 pants, 34/47 shirts, 51 hutch, metal planters 42/39 <3 , wicker chair60, small wicker table 67, the window, & wood mirror36. Maybe they can be added later. :)

davina they did not show the clothing yet that has made it - Graham said this was just the objects so far. So until he posts the clothing we won't know. Your items for clothing may be there.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• enzopenguinenzopenguin Posts: 21 New Member
    I'm really glad the table made it! I voted before it was clear that it was a six seater, so I didn't vote for it. I definitely would have if I'd known, so I'm a happy camper!
  • EkkisimsEkkisims Posts: 2 New Member
    Yay! I mean sure some people missed out on some of the things they would've liked but look at all the awesome stuff that is going through!:) I'm just so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 happy to have been given this opportunity to choose, that I don't even remotely care about what didn't make it in. I'm so excited for this pack all these objects looks absolutely incredible. The Sims team, you guys are amazingly talented and dedicated. Thank you so much.
  • plantghostplantghost Posts: 25 Member
    I'm irrationally excited for the sink and closet! SO good!
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I was really hoping the other wicker furniture made it :'(
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    [quote="ScaryMonster;c-15811967"]I find it kind of funny that we will get two different kinds of sinks...

But I'm really happy that the blue-cushioned ottoman/coffee table made the cut (which I love, for some reason), along with the six-seat dining table. Actually, it looks like a lot of things I voted for made it (I think I voted for more of the hanging lights and end tables/console tables/ storage units).

My only disappointment is that the little metal dresser with the wood drawers (#48 on the ballot) didn't make it. Otherwise, really great selection![/quote]

I agree, especially given we got a very similar style sink in the Parenthood pack, which we didn't know what it would contain when we voted on this pack.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top