Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @CathyTea and everyone else. I haven't been around in a while but I appreciate so much the birthday wishes!!

Thank you so much.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @cshaner Happy birthday!
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi,

Starting over with new site and new sims. I found out by googling it up that smaller households run faster than big ones. It is still a ABC challenge. My founding household and story is a werewolf. It's called The Magical Wolf. This story has 4 chapters already.
  • JaneSimmerJaneSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey guys its JaneSimmer, check out my blog where I post sims 4 stories and photos!

http://janesimmer.blogspot.com/
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Good day everybody! Got a question for legacy writers who have the Parenthood pack.

How has it effected your experience your game play and your writing?
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    @sunnyshay
    I didn't have time to play a lot with it, just twice... but it was great so far and the kids did a lot more meaningful things on their own which always delights me.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    one of my sim kids is currently double grounded he made a mess so ayden took toys and games away rhen he did it again while still grounded.ayden took away going outside.

i'm already grounded what do i have to lose sounds suspisiously like my thinking growing up. i once was grounded and dad said no tv no stereo.

then i did something else i can't remember and was like what you already took everything away.

mom laughed.
    i think shanice and devin like each other. my new lesbian couple. they decided to whoo in the middle of the housewarming party.
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! I've again been busy, but now I have much more time on my hands, and I'm determined to update my stories way more actively again! So, as proof, I present you the 10th chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 10: How to Stop Running
    079vAvh.jpg
    …and how Carol made her decision to go back to where it all began.

I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time in general.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hi everyone :) sorry for disappearing off the face of earth. I went to a huge music festival! But apparently, 80000 people camping out in the same place negatively affects mobile internet connections XD Anyways, it was awesome! I saw Macklemore, System of a Down, Rag n bone man and more live! It was so awesome :)

No I'm back home and I need to get back into the swing of things with writing and uni :D hope you're all well!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @mastressalita - Hooray for sim pride!!! I have a newish sim to share so I will post soon!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    @CathyTea and everyone else. I haven't been around in a while but I appreciate so much the birthday wishes!!

Thank you so much.

Hey! Happy to see you! Happy birthday!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    i haven't played the benders today. in addition shanice and devin i made a single dad with a little boy ryker.
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Hello, everyone! Finally managed to pull myself away from playing with the Parenthood pack to actually write the last few posts in Round 15 of my rotation and check in on here! (Since it's still technically Q&A Monday where I am, does anyone else have that problem after a new pack comes out?)

To answer @sunnyshay's question, so far, I've only really played with toddlers, but already it's making each family feel more unique. Some of the toddlers barely misbehaved at all, some were spilling paint the minute they aged up. I also appreciate that the character values are carried across all 3 stages rather than changing at each stage, so there is the potential to show real growth with each Sim. I'm so excited to get back to houses that have children and teens to see how that goes.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hello, everyone! Finally managed to pull myself away from playing with the Parenthood pack to actually write the last few posts in Round 15 of my rotation and check in on here! (Since it's still technically Q&A Monday where I am, does anyone else have that problem after a new pack comes out?)

To answer @sunnyshay's question, so far, I've only really played with toddlers, but already it's making each family feel more unique. Some of the toddlers barely misbehaved at all, some were spilling paint the minute they aged up. I also appreciate that the character values are carried across all 3 stages rather than changing at each stage, so there is the potential to show real growth with each Sim. I'm so excited to get back to houses that have children and teens to see how that goes.

I just downloaded the pack! Not sure I'll get a chance to play until his weekend, but I'm looking forward to it. The character values sound really neat: I loved the way the similar traits worked in TS3 Pets!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

I just downloaded the pack! Not sure I'll get a chance to play until his weekend, but I'm looking forward to it. The character values sound really neat: I loved the way the similar traits worked in TS3 Pets!

i got to play all day because the last time i saw my purse it was on the passenger seat of moms car. so no shopping. and my phone was in the purse so no phone calls, i think thats what jes calls unplugged
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    New Disney build for those Disney lovers here, the Aristocats House!

If you would like to download it's in the gallery under Aristocats House or you can download it here.

Source Inspiration

ezRsAS1.jpg

ueUPu8C.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @swcheppes: Another good build! The Aristocats gets a bad rap for being a mediocre Disney film, but I liked it as a kid because of cats.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Also, this is an issue I didn't want to make entirely public, but I've been on the verge of tears all weekend because of it: my dog fell and hurt his leg and badly. It's a soft tissue injury and since Bud is an ancient old dog, he might not regain full functionality again. He's living, of course, but my poor baby is in a lot of discomfort.

On the plus side...sort of: the vet noticed he lost a substantial amount of weight in the last year (in our defense, Bud has a lot of fatty tumors that make it difficult to gauge his weight just by looking at him...we thought we were doing okay). The positive part is that he gets that extra meal a day he's always angling for. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited June 2017
    @InfraGreen Hope Bud feels better soon. And I hope he gets some really good extra meals that help him feel even better!

As he starts to heal, will massage help? Or acupuncture?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    And a big happy birthday @CitizenErased14 on June 6! Hope it's a great birthday and a great year for you!

citizen.png

@swcheppes Amazing build yet again!

@InfraGreen Hope Bud feels better soon. And I hope he gets some really good extra meals that help him feel even better!

As he starts to heal, will massage help? Or acupuncture?

i second this. i should have got off the computer a half hour ago so quoting sis was faster.
    And a big happy birthday @CitizenErased14 on June 6! Hope it's a great birthday and a great year for you!

citizen.png

happy birthday cute little weirdo. i didn't want to quote cathtea again. and when i do emotional writing i think of you.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Happy Birthday!! :)<3
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top